CuckoldFart.com

Why do I love this so much?

jack20051995

I am still a cuckold wannabe but think about this all the time.  My wife fully understands just too nervous to start into the lifestyle.  I have a great life, beautiful wife (5'9'' 135  34b blonde) but I love sharing the most intimate details about her.  Years ago I use to share her pics very openly and loved to hear what everyone said about her until someone posted her on multiple sites.  That was nerve wrecking but so erotic too.  I stopped sharing but now I want too again, its so addicting.  I love to chat about her and share the most intimate details about her, whatever anyone wants.  First name, sometimes middle and have shared the last name once.....her panties, bras to people in public.....and I love hearing what others would do to her.  Its kind of perplexing but I'm so addicted to it.   Anyone else ever feel this way?

• Like 6

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

this sounds perfect , she dressed to pleased ? freshly shaved , no underwear, older guy nth uk , 61 yrs old , either one off or regular ,  1st meet in public or your home , what would your role be in it ,

Edited by peterjf61
to extend message

None of us understands just why we are so turned on by sharing our wives in various ways, but we are.   For you, it's showing off her pictures or panties, for me it's a desire to see her being taken to bed and watch her being fucked by a larger and longer lasting cock than mine.  

Oh yes - it is such a thrill when it happens to you, and your innermost cuckold is set free.   Our best friend was never aware that I knew he was fucking her, so meeting him at weekends was exciting for me. Knowing that his hands were exploring my wife, opening her pussy, caressing her tits, that he had stripped her naked and seen every inch of her body, and that his bareback cock had slipped deep inside her sweet little pussy and stretched her.   Knowing that it was his cum that I was licking from her pussy when she returned from seeing him.

Bryan

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

jack20051995...

Two comments jack...one, don't question why something excites you or turns you on. Just go with it...explore it...and most of all...enjoy it.

My second comment...it's a shame that you don't share her pics anymore...because of trust issues. This is something I am sure I can help you with. You need a dom to serve that you can trust. Send me a note, I'm sure we can work something out...and you'll again be having enjoying your life as a wannabe cuckold.

here's your chance jack...

DomBull4U

About 10 years ago I read someplace that when a guy is in his teens is confronted with a cheating girlfriend that he begins to wonder in his head if she enjoyed the other guy more than she enjoyed him. If the guy is one who is already unsure of himself, then there is more of a chance that he will be more willing to work things out rather than break off the relationship. The article basically stated that this type of an individual has an insecurity about his own manliness compared to other boys he hangs around with. The study went on to point out that as these boys get older and get married that they can become more acceptable to staying with their wife if they catch her cheating.

To me, this explains how a man can be acceptable to being cuckolded. After all, the very definition of a cuckold is a man married to a cheating wife. This article intrigued me because I have had a couple of girlfriends cheat on me and I had accepted all three back. Oh, we eventually split after I graduated and joined the service, and about 5 years later after I got out of the service, and I met my future wife.

We had been dating about 8 Months at the time when I asked her to marry me. She agreed and so for the next year we prepared for the wedding. Then a few days before th big day she broke down crying and fessed up about cheating on me. She confessed to me about the weekend I thought she was at her grandmothers a few Months earlier. Well, instead of spending time at her grandparents, she told me that she met up with an old boyfriend and spent the weekend with him in Vegas gambling and fucking. I forgave her and we got married three days later. As I made love to her on our wedding night, all I could think of was her fucking her ex boyfriend  I kept thinking she probably spent the weekend with him because she was sexually frusterated. It was something that I could never get out of my head. Eventually instead of upsetting me, it began to turn me on as I started to fantasize about her being with him.  2 years I began asking her to sleep with other men

My second wife went on a date the day before she was to go on a first date with me. Now she didn't actually cheat on me because we had not yet dated. However, I learned later that she lost her virginity to that guy.  Now I often times find myself thinking that other than him, I am the only guy to fuck her at the time. Yet, he fucked her just once, and that was to pop her cherry. Today I realize long before I even knew the word existed, my second wife cuckolded me by allowing a one time date to pop her cherry the day before we had our first date.

Now my third and current wife was dating a guy for three years, before he got arrested for theft and went to jail. I guess he was a real jerk of a control freak. So when she got free of him, the first thing she did was to fuck his three best friends. Not at the same time, but all three in one week..The whole situation was even more involved than I am offering, but this is the readers digest version. Now she was never fucked me on our first date, but eventually she did tell me about them and that she only did it to get back at her ex who always cheated on her.  

I remember wondering if they were better lovers with bigger cocks, but never asked. I accepted her excuse, and besides who was I to complain? She was with me now and she agreed to move to California with me where we eventually got married. About a year after we got married, she confessed that she kept fucking all three guys during the first couple Months we dated. Today when in thinks back to then, wish I could have been present each and every time they were fucking her. I even wonder what life would have been like if we stayed in Montana.

So this pattern in my life was obvious, and just as this article pointed out, I have always been less confident in my sexual relationships. This was something that carried into my marriages. I mean, if you knew about my sex tool and my inability to last more than 5 minutes while fucking, you would know that each and everyone of the guys my girlfriends and wive's ever fucked all had bigger cocks than me and probably lasted a lot longer. Even if that were not true though, my mind has always believed it. Thus my insecurities allowed the women of my life to cheat, and thus led me to understand that they all needed better lovers. So what was I to do, but to accept the inevitability. That is that as a teen I was destined to become what I became as an adult, a cuckolded man.

One more thing I will ad, is I am sure my upbringing led to me thinking I was not worthy and I did notice how most boys I knew growing up were much more sure of themselves than i was. This is what made me remember that article I read.