CuckoldFart.com

interesting story

secondjag

Recently a cuck who has been, shall we say, um, er, "obsessed" with me told me a really interesting story regarding how he was indoctrinated into this lifestyle as a young teen. What was equally interesting was the reason one of my vids prompted his confession.

I have asked him to share the story and am hopeful if enough here politely request he will share.

I have omitted his identity in case he does not wish to do so. 

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Just to give others an idea of all this, Mr.__________ is pretty sure he recognized his mother in one of my vids.

C'mon Mr._________, don't be selfish.  You can't just take from sites like this; you need to contribute too.  Nobody likes lurkers and when you NEVER give a comment, or post of interest, or even a "like", you are really contributing to the demise of the site

Edited by secondjag
added content
  • Like 2

the obvious reasons it would have been better coming from him as+ without him, the interrogatory becomes impossible.  however, perhaps we get lucky and someone with a similar story decides to chime in.

from memory as i DON'T save his stuff.

he was demonstrably shaken when he recognized his mother  in one of my vids.  not because he didn't know, but because it brought back memories.

as a kid, she cuckolded his dad openly with many bulls however one in particular for a long time.  when she was fucking the door was left open for him to watch and the bull made a point of making eye contact with him. after the act the bull started making a point of standing naked where Mr.____ got a good look at the cock.  Mr.___ wondered why the cock was still hard but never questions why he kept looking at it (until now). Over time, the bull had Mr.___ sucking his cock clean and eventually making him hard and sucking him to completion.  I know he often cleaned moms' panties but can't remember if she had him clean her pussy (think she did).

not sure if the dad was doing the same thing and i believe Mr.___ was about to say the bull started fucking him as well.

there you have it.  anyone else been in similar situation???

Edited by secondjag
add content
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, secondjag said:

the obvious reasons it would have been better coming from him as+ without him, the interrogatory becomes impossible.  however, perhaps we get lucky and someone with a similar story decides to chime in.

from memory as i DON'T save his stuff.

he was demonstrably shaken when he recognized his mother  in one of my vids.  not because he didn't know, but because it brought back memories.

as a kid, she cuckolded his dad openly with many bulls however one in particular for a long time.  when she was fucking the door was left open for him to watch and the bull made a point of making eye contact with him. after the act the bull started making a point of standing naked where Mr.____ got a good look at the cock.  Over time, the bull had Mr.___ sucking his cock clean and eventually making him hard and sucking him to completion.  I know he often cleaned moms' panties but can't remember if she had him clean her pussy (think she did).

not sure if the dad was doing the same thing and i believe Mr.___ was about to say the bull started fucking him as well.

there you have it.  anyone else been in similar situation???

😯😯😯  WOW.  I did not see that coming!!!   

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, secondjag said:

Ok so there’s no pretty sure in this case, she has pretty distinctive tattoos so he knows it either is or isn’t. And I’m going to go ahead and say he fed you a line of shit just so you’d talk to him.  That’s why he’s remaining silent.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1