CuckoldFart.com

Black Cuckolds?

sundevil269

Cuckold Tests

Guest blackhat2

Before I met my lil Slut Wife I played with several cuckold couples, 2 of my favorites were black, and both would only let white men fuck their wife's. Like a lot of whites they liked the contrast in skin tones. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cocknhand said:

love to see my black hot wife fuck others whites the best

DPP_0021 (Small).JPG

Good god... She's fantastic!  I'd love to stir that hot black pussy with my white post... wow!  :D   Btw, cuckolding is cuckolding, and it's all hot to me... a strong minded woman who likes to fuck around and engage in a little humiliation of hubby is always a good thing.  ;)

• Like 3

I have had 2 black hot wives.  My first hot wife was a black woman married to a white fellow.  My second hot wife was a black woman who had been my submissive while I was at university.   Job stuff after university took us to different parts of the world.  Some 15 years latter she came back to me as a hot wife.  A few years ago I had another black hot wife.  That ended because she split with her cuck and started getting real weird including shutting everyone she knew out of her life.

Besides the 3 hot black hot wives I had a black submissive woman while in my late 20s.   So I suppose you could say I enjoy black women, but by the same token I also enjoy white women.  I have not had the chance to try a Native American woman, or an Indian, any women from the middle east, from the far east, or Latin America.

I suppose the clear message here is that I like women of pretty much any size shape or color.  I tend to find beauty in most women.  That does not mean there are no unattractive women in my book, but it means I have a wide appreciation of the female form.

I am not yet dead, so I hope to explore the other options before I meet my end.  If any cuckold couples have a wife that fits into my unexplored areas and you are in the NYC area or want to visit the area get in touch with me.

• Like 2

Guest blackhat2

Cocknhand your hotwife is sooooo sexy I'd love to fuck her with my fat white cock, so if you are ever in Tennessee let me know, I'll make sure she enjoys herself!

• 4 years later...
On 2/24/2017 at 10:01 AM, leone55 said:

she has a great ass that deserves to be fucked

I love black women and have been lucky enough to fuck 3 over the years. One was from Ghana, one was mixed race, half Senegalese, half Welsh and the other British Caribbean. All of them enjoyed my white cock inside them.

E0WxNb7XoAEuF_b.png

E3vSn2XXwAI2H2X.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/21/2021 at 1:28 AM, Peter C said:

I love black women and have been lucky enough to fuck 3 over the years. One was from Ghana, one was mixed race, half Senegalese, half Welsh and the other British Caribbean. All of them enjoyed my white cock inside them.

E0WxNb7XoAEuF_b.png

E3vSn2XXwAI2H2X.jpg

Fuck Thats a Big White Cock. If I was her I'd suck that down so fast and let him Face fuck me, That way I get every drop of his Load