CuckoldFart.com

Oh fuck I'm cumming....

tical27

Cuckold Tests

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't know my wife Debbie liked it rough until one of the guys she'd fucked told me after I added him as a friend on Faceb00k and plucked up the courage to chat to him about her.

Me and him had never particularly got on at work, but he fancied Debbie and the feeling was mutual. I thought they'd only fucked twice, but once he realised I had encouraged Debbie to have sex with other men, he was happy to fill in some of the blanks. They had in actual fact seen one another on and off for 2-3 years with Debbie going to see him whenever she needed fucking hard and rough, no doubt a pleasant change from our more gentle, considerate love-making. This despite him having a dick half the size of mine, Debbie having told me that "Mick's hard is the size of yours soft". 

He even took her away on holiday as his wife, boasting to me how they'd fucked every day they were away, usually two or three times, something she'd confirmed when she got back, but having told me she was a different guy entirely!

Tumblr_l_211323243956927.gif.1239bcd77785b17ff627d3611dde9522.gif

• Like 2