CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Swallowing 10 inch Monster Cock

MyWifesCuckboy

I shared this before, but not sure where or what thread I did so on.

Anyway, here is my wife swallowing the biggest cock she ever had. His cock measured a bit over 10 inches, and when he fucked her he said he could only get so deep, because he was hitting her cervix.

This gives you an idea of how far my wife can take a cock down her throat without gagging. Which is more than her pussy can take. Her lover had to go slow, but he did finally sink it all the way to his balls. I keep telling everyone I had a real bad HD failure, and when it happened I lost like 90% of the collection of pictures and videos I had of my wife and her many lovers.

Sadly, this is all I have of my wife with this stud. It's from a recovery operation I was kind of successful using. The software cost me about $50.00,and when I used it I was able to restore some things, but not much. Most of what I recovered were small images, some thumbnails from video clips and like two or three short videos. This gif was originally a short video clip, but what I recovered was a bunch of thumbnail prints from the video. I was able to put them together to create an animated gif, but that is the best I could do. 

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

• CuckoldFart pinned, unpinned and featured this topic
5 hours ago, Upstart said:

Obviously, would loved to have seen the original... but damn, she sure looks amazing sucking that thing!  :D Kudos!

The original video was awesome, but watching it in person made was almost surreal I have watched my wife take many a cock, but to see her take that monster down her throat was amazing.. 

• Like 1

Guest Bully Stick
8 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

I shared this before, but not sure where or what thread I did so on.

Anyway, here is my wife swallowing the biggest cock she ever had. His cock measured a bit over 10 inches, and when he fucked her he said he could only get so deep, because he was hitting her cervix.

This gives you an idea of how far my wife can take a cock down her throat without gagging. Which is more than her pussy can take. Her lover had to go slow, but he did finally sink it all the way to his balls. I keep telling everyone I had a real bad HD failure, and when it happened I lost like 90% of the collection of pictures and videos I had of my wife and her many lovers.

Sadly, this is all I have of my wife with this stud. It's from a recovery operation I was kind of successful using. The software cost me about $50.00,and when I used it I was able to restore some things, but not much. Most of what I recovered were small images, some thumbnails from video clips and like two or three short videos. This gif was originally a short video clip, but what I recovered was a bunch of thumbnail prints from the video. I was able to put them together to create an animated gif, but that is the best I could do. 

My_Wife_Takes_10_inch_Monster_Cock_Down_Her_Throat.gif.a52c73cf0b067871cf34294e8e230b19.gif

What was the name of the software you used to recover some of your files? I've had problems with bad HDs and always wondered what to do to recover information.

54 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

What was the name of the software you used to recover some of your files? I've had problems with bad HDs and always wondered what to do to recover information.

File Scavenger 5.1

It works good, but the HD was so screwed up I was limited on what it could retrieve. But some recovery was better than no recovery at all.

• Like 1