CuckoldFart.com

My Wife LIz Creampie from her BULL

tigerman1

Cuckold Tests

hello tigerman...tigerman? you haven't sent me a private invitation to view this video of liz's pussy creampied by her bull? what?

No invitation to look at liz's pussy...and no request for me to comment? Are we still on good terms...still friends? I hope so.

Liz looks relaxed and peaceful...can't see her face, but I'll bet she looks satisfied...having just been fucked and creampied by her bull...while her cuck hubby watched and took pics and video. Lol....you lucky bastard. Liz's bull left quite a sticky mess, didn't he? You did a good job filming her cum-covered pussy tigerman...had to be tough for you because I know you...I know you couldn't wait to put the camera down and start cleaning that sticky creampie! 

You did a good job cucky...nice video! I want your next video to be even better...even hotter. Cucky, in your next video...this is what I want you to do. Show liz's cum-covered, creampied pussy ( just like you did here). But next time I want you to go one step further. Next time...you are to hand the camera to liz...so she can take some video of YOU starting to clean her sticky, jizz-covered cunt. Follow my direction tigerman and I will make you a star! I know you won't let me down, cucky.

tigerman, you did a good job showing us your slut wife's just-fucked pussy. I guess the only way your nasty video could have been better would be if that was MY spunk oozing from and covering liz's cunt.

Please give my best to liz...keep up the good work,cucky!

DomBull4U

tigerman, I thought I'd post a pic of  your sexy,slutwife liz. Your wife/ MY slut, right? Judging by that nice big smile...I'd say liz's bull must be coming over to fuck her.

1045-20170127_010942_3603.jpg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...