CuckoldFart.com

My Wife . I hope One Day it Happens

Guest txcuck

Guest txcuck

Been married over 12 years. I convinced her to go to a nude beach with me while on vacation in Miami. My 4" was the smallest there. That night when making love I said, "you like my big cock" and she immediately said your tiny. Since that night she says I'm tiny. I told her she deserves bigger but she says she wouldn't do it. I tried to introduce bigger toys for her and most times she would say no and just use the magic wand on her clit to cum. Before the nude beach I could make her cum fucking her but a few months after that she stopped cumming with my cock in her. Now she want a bigger dildo every time. She usually rides me and I cum fast then I get out the dildo so she can have pleasure. I'm hoping she will decide she needs to feel real.

IMG_20130426_184619.jpg

pam10.jpg

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

a response to this post has been long overdue.

Please let us know how things are progressing.  Spare no details! 

We would luv to know what suggestions as well as situations or scenarios you have attempted to create.

From the pictures your wife appears to be classy, elegant and beautiful.  certainly on my personal watch list to see how this progresses 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...