CuckoldFart.com

Which do you prefer

Trixsy

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 1 month later...

My now ex-wife Debbie never let me - or any other man as far as I know - cum in her mouth, but I was lucky enough once to lick her out after she'd got home from her first visit to an ex-work colleague of mine. He'd been after her for years, from the first time he'd seen her with me in our works' social club bar, but back then she knocked back his advances.

Years later, with us now pursuing this cuckold life-style, he re-surfaced and went after her again. This time of course, Debbie was more receptive and he finally got what he wanted, at his house one Sunday afternoon whilst his wife was out. He'd clearly fucked her hard and fucked her well as she came home with no panties, but a red, puffy, gaping pussy still oozing with Mick's cum. He was either extra pleased to finally get my wife into bed or he'd punished her for making him wait so long. Either way, she thoroughly enjoyed it, so different from our normal, gentle love-making.

She was shocked at how readily I went down on her, once we could go to bed ourselves once we'd got the kids to sleep, but she could see how much I enjoyed the taste of her familiar juices mixed with this new ingredient Mick had added in there.

debbienaked2.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...