CuckoldFart.com

ass

jack123456

CUCKOLD TEST

Hello friends!

How about a nice, new addition to the "ass" thread?Ā 

We can't get enough, can we? Can't have too many fine asses on display, can we?

Lol...no, we can't.

Let me present to you...this beautiful ass...that belongs to an amazing slut known as sexybb.

I hope you like sexybb's ass...because you will probably be seeing some more pics of it...and the rest of this beautiful slutwife. I think I will soon be starting a thread just for her.

Let me explain...About a month ago, I was contacted by sexybb'sĀ cuckwannabe husband. He had seen a thread I started for another slut...and he told me that he would like it if I would do that for his wife.Ā He wanted to offer me his wife...wanted me to "own" her...and post her pics. When I saw how sexy and beautiful this wannabe's wife was...there was no way I was going to refuse an offer like that. But...things have been busy...and I haven't gotten around to starting a thread for sexybb.

In the meantime...her cuckwannabe hubby and I have exchanged a few messages. He's been anxious...and excited to see his wife here.

One day...about a week ago now...hubby sent this pic...and asked me politely if I could maybe add just this pic to the "ass" thread. He's quite anxious for me to start showing off his sexy slutwife...so he was wanting just a taste of me ex-posing her. Just one pic...until I had time to showoff his wife properly.....as one of my sluts!

So here she is cucky! Your beautiful, sexy wife....sexybb!Ā Now MY hot-n-sexy, horny, redheaded slut!

Love this pic, cucky. Your beautiful wife...head down, ASS UP...hot-n-horny, and ready to take my cock!Ā 

Your wife/ MY slut!

Thank you for offering her to me...I am going to enjoy using her, and making her one of my sluts!

I'm sure others here are going to enjoy seeing her used, owned...and ex-posed!

DomBull4U

Ā 

Ā 

615EEB46-19E6-4185-8B8B-E1D13A8A9CEE.jpeg.3ef61809eca4443a835429bfce69f116.jpeg

• Like 8

Wow, thank you sir.Ā 

3 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Hello friends!

Lol...no, we can't.

Let me present to you...this beautiful ass...that belongs to an amazing slut known as sexybb.

I hope you like sexybb's ass...because you will probably be seeing some more pics of it...and the rest of this beautiful slutwife. I think I will soon be starting a thread just for her.

Let me explain...About a month ago, I was contacted by sexybb'sĀ cuckwannabe husband. He had seen a thread I started for another slut...and he told me that he would like it if I would do that for his wife.Ā He wanted to offer me his wife...wanted me to "own" her...and post her pics. When I saw how sexy and beautiful this wannabe's wife was...there was no way I was going to refuse an offer like that. But...things have been busy...and I haven't gotten around to starting a thread for sexybb.

In the meantime...her cuckwannabe hubby and I have exchanged a few messages. He's been anxious...and excited to see his wife here.

One day...about a week ago now...hubby sent this pic...and asked me politely if I could maybe add just this pic to the "ass" thread. He's quite anxious for me to start showing off his sexy slutwife...so he was wanting just a taste of me ex-posing her. Just one pic...until I had time to showoff his wife properly.....as one of my sluts!

So here she is cucky! Your beautiful, sexy wife....sexybb!Ā Now MY hot-n-sexy, horny, redheaded slut!

Love this pic, cucky. Your beautiful wife...head down, ASS UP...hot-n-horny, and ready to take my cock!Ā 

Your wife/ MY slut!

Thank you for offering her to me...I am going to enjoy using her, and making her one of my sluts!

DomBull4U

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Hello friends!

Lol...no, we can't.

Your wife/ MY slut!

DomBull4U

Ā 

Ā 

Those hips don't lie, I'd like to grab them and thrust.Ā  Good luck on taming this hottie!

• Like 2

On 11/27/2018 at 3:37 AM, Noshame said:

Hi everyone I wanted to show my wife's assetsĀ  as well if there is any interest I will show more

Resized_20170406_233026.jpg

AllĀ that's missing is some cum leaking through her shorts after having been fucked by her bull several times.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...