CuckoldFart.com

ass

jack123456

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 months later...

Flyboy

You're damn right I'd like to "tap" that. It would be a real hard tapping though...like the one I know you want your wife to have! 

That's just how I want her too...on all 4's ready to take a good hard pounding...a SLUT pounding! After she'd sucked my cock...on her knees of course, like a good slut...she'll crawl up onto the bed just like she is in this pic...and present herself to me like that filthy whore you want her  to be. I'd bury my hard cock in her...and pound her married, granny cunt...pound her hard...really make those big fucking tits of hers flop all over the place. 

Love this pic of your wife, LK. Makes her look like that slut you want her to be...and the whore I want to fuck!

Look at her...absolutely filthy! Grinning like a dirty whore...looking back through her big tits and her slut spread open legs!

She's all cunt...and ass...and big tits...and a cock-hungry mouth...all waiting to be used!

Fucking hot!

DomBull4U

1083316581_best061.thumb.jpg.ffcd6a035f21837928b40bc5cbe1e99b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 5:14 PM, scthickbull said:

Mmmm nice I want to see that pussy hopefully it's hairy red mmmm my favorite

IMG_20200827_180143440.jpg

My wife's was. I'm sure some men only wanted to fuck her because she's a redhead. My mate was a bit disappointed when she started shaving her pussy. Still fucked her though!

debbienaked2.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/30/2017 at 1:15 PM, use_my_slut said:

what do you think of this?  usable?  comments?

!0_75978700_1438581900.jpg

definitely useable! start by blindfolding and ball gagging the slut. then the punishment starts on that ass. spanked and cropped to start. then BBC in her tight asshole. repeatedly, over and over. then let others take turns with those holes. that slut would be well used with all holes filled!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Cwilling...posted a few pics of his wife and asked the question..."What would you do with her?"

What a nice offer! Hmmmm...let's see....

Cwilling...looking at your wife's pics I noticed a couple of things...

One, her nice body. Two...her very nice tits! What a great view of them...sort of a "hangers" pic...but really nice tits...just begging to be manhandled...and tempting nipples...begging to be "toyed" with. And third...noticed her choker/necklace. I find chokers very sexy...I enjoy sluts in collars too...😄 we'll get to that in a moment.

So...I would like to have your naughty wife presented to me...as she is in pic 1. A naughty slut in waiting! Naked...her head down...submissively! A naughty slutwife waiting to be "used" and fucked. I would want her to keep her head down...while I got a feel of that nice body being presented to me. Gently rubbing her back...leaning over to massage and squeeze her ass. And then of course...a few spanks for the naughty submissive slut.

Next, I would instruct her to turn around...so I could "inspect" her! Get a good look at those holes of hers that I would soon be enjoying....and that she would enjoy being used! Pics 2 and 3 give a good idea of her presenting herself to me. I would have her hold this postion for a while...while I got a better feel of that body of hers. Lightly stoking the backs of her thighs...of course throwing in a few more slaps of that ass of hers for good measure. I'd probably ask her a few questions...are you a slut? "

"Yes!" 

Are you a submissive slut?

"Yes!"

I said...are you a submissive slut? <SLAP>

"Yes...yes sir, I am a submissive slut!"

Good, good girl...that's better! <SLAP>

Keep your head down....and spread those ass cheeks open for me, slut.  "yes sir"

Good girl...I hope that makes you feel like the filthy whore that you are. "yes sir"

Now spread that pussy open for me....show me...and your husband...what a filthy whore you are. Show us where you want my cock!  "yes sir"

Finger it...finger your pussy like a horny slut that wants a good fucking. Are you a horny slut that wants a good fucking? "yes sir".

Say it! "I am a horny slut that wants a good fucking, sir." 

Yes...I believe you are! Turn around now...and show me...did you husband put the collar on you as I instructed? "yes sir, he did."

Good...turn around and show me. (pic 4)

That' a good slut! Does my slut want to taste some cock? "yes sir."

(taking my hard cock out...showing it to her) Is this what my little slut wants? "yes sir."

Crawl to the edge of the bed...and come and get it then, slut. Beg me for it. Beg me to taste it...and then get it good and wet...so I can fuck my little whore with it! Show hubby what a cock-loving whore his wife is!

Cwilling...asked "what would I do with her".

Asked and answered.

I would enjoy her!

Thanks

DomBull4U

20210919_210507.thumb.jpg.74a46998a28d5774446d824492f48ccf.jpg

20210919_210518.thumb.jpg.b893ae7484076141ca862eeeb8124d94.jpg

20210919_210522.thumb.jpg.aa9381cc86f19ec1a7bc0263ff209184.jpg

20210919_210457.thumb.jpg.aee8445ef8e0f1d58484250a854c0e52.jpg

• Like 8