CuckoldFart.com

ass

jack123456

• 2 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

jack123456....

jack started this "ass" thread a few years ago...and started it by showing off his wife's incredible ass!

A few days ago...he sent me a shot of his wife...and it belongs here on the "ass" thread I think.

jacks wife looking incredibly sexy in a gray dress...a tight gray dress that hugs her sexy body! Love the way it shows off her great ass and sexy legs...tight across her butt...and short to show off her legs.

Now jack knows I love the way his wife dresses. Always classy and sexy as hell. I've told him many times how I'd like him to dress his wife up all sexy...and slutty...and send her to see me for a night of fun. And jack has admitted he would love to do it...he'd love to send her to me...so she could be one of my sluts.

Well jack...this could be your sexy wife, Faye, coming home...in the very late hours of the night...or the very early hours of the morning. Look at her jack. When she left...she was dressed impecably...and looking perfect! She looks a little "mussed" up now doesn't she. And you know why too, don't you jack? You sent her to me to be used...fucked...and ravaged. And she was! All night long!

Her dress is "mussed" a little jack because as she was leaving...I pulled the top of her dress down, to get at her tits...and with her dress so short, it was easy to get at her pussy...just one last time before she left. I fucked her jack...against my door...as we waited for her Uber ride to come pick her up. She left with her heels in her bag. Her panties...I kept. I came...and shot a load up inside her married pussy, just as her Uber arrived. She didn't have time to straighten up.ย 

Glad she's made it home to you jack. Thanks for sharing her with me...again!ย ย Let her get some rest, jack...it was a long night...a long fucking night! I wouldn't let her clean up before I sent her home, jack. There wasn't time. I sent her home freshly fucked...and with her married pussy full of my cum. Without her panties...I'll bet some of my spunk is oozing from her...and dripping down her legs. I know you'll look...and I know you will enjoy!

Thanks again for buying her that sexy fucking dress...and sending her to me so she could show it off.

When are you going to buy her another sexy dress?

I can't wait!

DomBull4U

dress.webp

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

jack123456....

jack started this "ass" thread a few years ago...and started it by showing off his wife's incredible ass!

A few days ago...he sent me a shot of his wife...and it belongs here on the "ass" thread I think.

jacks wife looking incredibly sexy in a gray dress...a tight gray dress that hugs her sexy body! Love the way it shows off her great ass and sexy legs...tight across her butt...and short to show off her legs.

Now jack knows I love the way his wife dresses. Always classy and sexy as hell. I've told him many times how I'd like him to dress his wife up all sexy...and slutty...and send her to see me for a night of fun. And jack has admitted he would love to do it...he'd love to send her to me...so she could be one of my sluts.

Well jack...this could be your sexy wife, Faye, coming home...in the very late hours of the night...or the very early hours of the morning. Look at her jack. When she left...she was dressed impecably...and looking perfect! She looks a little "mussed" up now doesn't she. And you know why too, don't you jack? You sent her to me to be used...fucked...and ravaged. And she was! All night long!

Her dress is "mussed" a little jack because as she was leaving...I pulled the top of her dress down, to get at her tits...and with her dress so short, it was easy to get at her pussy...just one last time before she left. I fucked her jack...against my door...as we waited for her Uber ride to come pick her up. She left with her heels in her bag. Her panties...I kept. I came...and shot a load up inside her married pussy, just as her Uber arrived. She didn't have time to straighten up.ย 

Glad she's made it home to you jack. Thanks for sharing her with me...again!ย ย Let her get some rest, jack...it was a long night...a long fucking night! I wouldn't let her clean up before I sent her home, jack. There wasn't time. I sent her home freshly fucked...and with her married pussy full of my cum. Without her panties...I'll bet some of my spunk is oozing from her...and dripping down her legs. I know you'll look...and I know you will enjoy!

Thanks again for buying her that sexy fucking dress...and sending her to me so she could show it off.

I can't wait!

DomBull4U

dress.webp 12.7 kB ยท 8 downloads

thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 8:16 AM, DomBull4U said:

jack123456....

I can't wait!

DomBull4U

dress.webp 12.7 kB ยท 13 downloads

ย 

On 8/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, jack123456 said:

thank you

dress.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...