CuckoldFart.com

knows I'm a cuck

Oldercuck2

I recently told my 38 year old dau****r that her mother had always been free to fuck anyone she wanted to And that I enjoyed watching men fuck her.  I told her that I had a small cock and I wanted her mother to be sexually satisfied and that her mother has taken full advantage of the situation and has fucked many men over the years and a few women as well. I don't know why I felt the urge to tell her all this though I did know that she was aware that her mother had fucked our attorney in his office but as I was telling her all this I was becoming aroused getting very hard.  She smiled and said that she knew of a few men that her mother had fucked but didn't think that I knew about them then looked at the little bulge in my pants and said "show me, show me your cock I want to see how small it is".  Dumbfounded I didn't know what to say so I dropped my pants and my 3 1/2" erection sprung to life.  She giggled and said I don't blame mom, it's cute but you couldn't satisfy a woman with that.  I put myself back together still hard but somewhat embarrassed.  She said daddy I've seen a lot of cocks and yours is definitely the smallest.  The only difference between mom and I it seems is that mom gave her pussy away to other men but I charge them to fuck me.  I'm a prostitute daddy,  I love sex and I make money with my pussy.  

Seems we both learned something new that day.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 9 months later...

My wife, Lorna, is black cock only.  She has a great many black boyfriends, some of whom are very dominant.  I have seen money being exchanged between some of her Dom guys and other black guys, so I am assuming that at least sometimes somebody is getting paid for the privilege of fucking my wife.  However, it isn't being shared with my wife or me.  My wife is very hot, and there are always a lot of black guys wanting to fuck her.  And Lorna is always horny with a very high sex drive.

If you are wondering, no, I do not get pussy.  Not hers, not anybodies. 

Gracie -  Chick with a Dick and Feminized Cuck

Lorna 006.jpg

• Like 10

On 7/6/2017 at 4:10 PM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

But not too unbelievable, we are friends with this cpl we swung with for years, come to find out their 14 year old knew everything, they said they didn't believe in secrets.  We had no clue she knew till she asked my husband about his size. 

Not unbelievable. My teenage daughters know all about what we do and my now 19 year old was fucked by one of my wife’s bulls when she was 14. 

• Like 3

On 4/29/2018 at 1:06 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Not unbelievable. My teenage daughters know all about what we do and my now 19 year old was fucked by one of my wife’s bulls when she was 14. 

Wow, again not sure what to say, I can see be open about things but not sure how I’d feel about her being 14 when it happened. 19 is one thing but 14 is a bit young. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

Wow, again not sure what to say, I can see be open about things but not sure how I’d feel about her being 14 when it happened. 19 is one thing but 14 is a bit young. 

Yes. At the time I wasn’t happy about that but grew to live with it. It is easier for us to fuck in our house than running around to motels and other spots. The girls would find out at some point so better sooner than later. I didn’t expect them to fuck me young but looking back I can see that it was unavoidably. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Yes. At the time I wasn’t happy about that but grew to live with it. It is easier for us to fuck in our house than running around to motels and other spots. The girls would find out at some point so better sooner than later. I didn’t expect them to fuck me young but looking back I can see that it was unavoidably. 

So does your daughter make any attempt to hide it or is she open about it now?

10 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

So she still lives at home, and your wife’s bulls stop by to play with the both of them?  

Yes. Both my daughters are still at home. The bulls don’t fuck my on the regular as they do my wife, but they one does fuck her every so often. My has other guys that fuck her also. 

16 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I gotta say, that is a unique situation. One I’m sure my husband would find hard to deal with. 

I can understand that. I didn’t know that would turn me on. But as my wife was telling me what happened I was angry but I got a massive hard on. Then I jerked off thinking of it and had the strongest orgasm ever. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A very submissive cuck should have little to no say in what happens involving their s*ns or d*ughters.  I am a feminized cuck, and I have no say whatsoever in anything my d*ughter might decide to do or not do. It is entirely up to her.  In addition to being home nudists, we are open about everything.  I don't have a s*n, but if I did I would love to see him feminized like I am.  Effeminate boys should be feminized, in my opinion.  And no male should ever be able to instruct their d*ughter on what she may or may not do.

18 minutes ago, Gracie said:

A very submissive cuck should have little to no say in what happens involving their s*ns or d*ughters.  I am a feminized cuck, and I have no say whatsoever in anything my d*ughter might decide to do or not do. It is entirely up to her.  In addition to being home nudists, we are open about everything.  I don't have a s*n, but if I did I would love to see him feminized like I am.  Effeminate boys should be feminized, in my opinion.  And no male should ever be able to instruct their d*ughter on what she may or may not do.

Are you sure you are the biological father of your daugh*ter?