CuckoldFart.com

It happened to me

mints

We are a normal mature couple.  approximately three years ago my wife for the first time met a BBC at the local gym. They hit it off and she started seeing him.

When I found out I was devastated, albeit I had a constant hard on which I could not explain. the thought of Sue playing with a giant cock I could not get out of my head.

She stopped seeing him and things are back on track.  Just lately he has contacted her again. with  my blessing she has seen him again and she sent me pictures of their meeting.

I found it so exciting!!.    Lucky me.

IMG_0123.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 hour ago, mints said:

We are a normal mature couple.  approximately three years ago my wife for the first time met a BBC at the local gym. They hit it off and she started seeing him.

When I found out I was devastated, albeit I had a constant hard on which I could not explain. the thought of Sue playing with a giant cock I could not get out of my head.

She stopped seeing him and things are back on track.  Just lately he has contacted her again. with  my blessing she has seen him again and she sent me pictures of their meeting.

Oh that is nice, with her wedding ring plainly on show too.

I just wish my wife would open up and have someone again.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

River165 makes an excellent point.

Don't over analyze things. Don't question why something turns you on. As long as we are talking about consenting adults, just accept it...enjoy it...and go with it.

Don't question why something turns you on....be thankful that something does...and enjoy it!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/27/2017 at 3:31 AM, mints said:

IMG_0123.JPG

Yummy Big Uncut Dark Meat. Love to roll my tongue around the inside of his foreskin & Slurp his Precum