CuckoldFart.com

46 yo UK wife

Enigma6320

Cuckold Tests

Enigma6320...Hello! Just a quick note to say thanks for showing off this new wife that you have been given. her cuck hubby has presented you with quite a gift.

What a beautiful woman she is...pretty face, lovely hair...very stylish, nice legs, that pussy pic shows that she knows how to dress sexy for a man, and my, my, my what wonderful tits! Nice, full, beautifully rounded tits that look like they would be a pure joy to toy with!

I'm sure you will have fun with this sexy 46 yr. old beauty!

Thanks again for sharing her pics...and you mentioned more to come. Can't wait...

DomBull4U 

• Like 1

Hubby is having trouble registering for this site which mean that he can read the comments but can't see which photos I've posted of the many that I have - what a delightful extra tease for him :)

Anyway, onto the next batch of her, which includes her arse for Aaryanrai, more of her tits for DomBull4U and a glimpse of her pussy.

More to come if hubby is suitably excited by the comments LOL

0137251d88e09a5cbfc7ca204092a276c997352a4b.jpg

4878.jpg

4877.jpg

IMG_1140.JPG

4979.jpg

4880.jpg

• Like 11

Enigma6320....another nice set of pics of this 46 yr old English wife that has been presented to you by her hubby. What a nice gift!

Hubby, as for those registration problems let me just say...hang in there. I can remember when I tried to register for this site, and I too had trouble "getting in". Hang in there.

Hubby, let me tell you this...Enigma6320 is doing a fantastic job of showing off the pics of your wife that you've shared with him. If it is your kinky desire to see her shown off...and have us all thinking dirty, disgusting thoughts about her...thoughts about fucking her, and using her as a slut...then I can assure you your wish has come true.

Since you can't see the pics, how about I tell you what Enigma has posted.

Pic1...a nice shot between your wife's legs. She's wearing some sexy black panties...with an opening in the crotch that gives us all a tiny glimpse of her pussy.

Pic2....shows us your wife's ass in a nice tight pair of jeans. If I were hugging and holding your sexy wife, my hands...both of them...would be full of those sweet cheeks.

Pic3....ahhh, your lovely wife's "bum". Naked! And it looks like she has been naughty enough to stick that butt out for the camera. That sweet arse needs a good spanking...imho.

Pic4...those nice big titties! Begging to be played with, sucked on, and fondled!

Pic5...we see a wisp of wifey's pussy hair and wifey's "sweet meat" thighs.

Pic6...another shot of those big ol' titties! This time, looks like wifey was dressed and "whipped 'em out". Again they look yummy...and ready to be sucked on.

Hubby, keep those pics coming. Keep sending pics to Enigma6320 and I'm sure Enigma will keep sharing her with the rest of us. And hubby, if you are a cuck wannabe that wants his wifey to be a naughty slut for another man, I'm there for ya if you need me to help you with that.

Enigma6320...another fine job. Thanks again.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Enigma6320...sounds like you are having fun with this 46 yr. old wannabe slut. Again, thanks for sharing her pics and keeping us posted with what is going on.

Please pass along this message to the slut....love her plush body. Those nice full tits of hers look like they would be fun to play with. I even like that chubby ass of hers. Please tell her to keep posing for pics and I  hope to see more pics of her in the future.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

offshoreblue...actually I kinda like that cuckwannabe hubby is having trouble logging on. We are all enjoying his sexy wife...and he can't do a damn thing to stop us. Not that the cuck wants to. Hubby enjoys that his wife is is being used to bring us pleasure.

In fact, one of my techniques when breaking in some new cuck couples is to have the cuck hubby stand outside the bedroom...while his wife and I are "getting better aquainted". Some wives are nervous about being with another man after being faithful to one man for many years. With hubby standing outside the bedroom, the wife feels protected...and can relax. With the right couple...namely a wannabe cuck hubby and a wife willing to try and explore her hubs cuck fantasy...this works perfectly and is a win-win-win situation for all.

So in this case, I think hubby being unable to log on....hubby left outside is just fine....lol!

Now how about some more pics of hubby's blonde, big-titted wife Enigma?

Hey hubby...you be a good boy OK? Just keep those pics coming.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Hubby...it's too damn bad that you are having trouble logging on. :D 

Fantasy time hubby?

It's really a shame that you have to stand out in the hall while your wife and I have a little fun in your bedroom. In the future I promise that we will let you watch...but for now, this is really better. I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing her right now...becoming the slutwife that you want her to be.

I had her strip to her bra and panties. And I had her leave her heels on too. Those big tits of hers were practically spilling out of her low-cut bra....so I had her push her bra down so her tits and nipples were @@@@@@@. I had her do that as she was dropping to her knees.

Hub, you are really going to be proud of your pretty wife. She seems to be relaxing and really getting into becoming my slut. Right now she's on her knees, those pretty tits are out...and if you listen closely, you can probably hear her sucking my cock. Or should I say slurpping my cock. She's really a picture of sluttiness...kissing, licking and sucking my cock! And you should have seen her licking and sucking my balls...and rubbing my hard wet cock across her mouth...and all over her face. She's so very slutty...just incredible!

She's coming right along hub! I left the door open just a crack so you could hear everything...but don't make a sound out there and disturb us. I have your wife right where WE want her...in full slut mode...and we don't want anything to snap her out of it. AND...don't you dare let me catch you peeping through that cracked open door. If I catch you peeping like some kind of pervert...that fucking door gets closed...and locked....and you get sent to the guest room.

You just be a good cuck hubby...keep quiet...listen...and enjoy the sound of your wife being used...and getting FUCKED by a man that knows how to use her.

You be a good cuck hubby this time, and the next time I fuck your wife, I promise that your hands won't be cuffed behind your back cucky!

Ohhhhhh fuck her pussy feels good!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

offshoreblue...actually I kinda like that cuckwannabe hubby is having trouble logging on. We are all enjoying his sexy wife...and he can't do a damn thing to stop us. Not that the cuck wants to. Hubby enjoys that his wife is is being used to bring us pleasure.

In fact, one of my techniques when breaking in some new cuck couples is to have the cuck hubby stand outside the bedroom...while his wife and I are "getting better aquainted". Some wives are nervous about being with another man after being faithful to one man for many years. With hubby standing outside the bedroom, the wife feels protected...and can relax. With the right couple...namely a wannabe cuck hubby and a wife willing to try and explore her hubs cuck fantasy...this works perfectly and is a win-win-win situation for all.

So in this case, I think hubby being unable to log on....hubby left outside is just fine....lol!

Now how about some more pics of hubby's blonde, big-titted wife Enigma?

Hey hubby...you be a good boy OK? Just keep those pics coming.

DomBull4U

Always enjoy the cucks face when making his wife cum and filling her bare cunt for the first time. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Enigma6320....what a nice surprise!

This forum seemed to drop out of sight and I was wondering what had happened to the naughty UK wife. I guess I was missing the sight of those pretty tits of hers...and her nice ass. 

So it was a nice surprise to see the latest development on the thread.

Let's breath new life into this forum and get this thing going again.

Naughty UK wifey was right...I was definitely enjoying her...and I want MORE!

DomBull4U