CuckoldFart.com

If wife told you she screwed someone else?

1stexhub

Cuckold Tests

My ex did, a much older guy with a huge cock, he fucked her brains out at a weekend away. After a few drinks and taking her to his room 'for another drink', she said he was over twice her age, but as soon as he stripped her and warmed her up he squeezed the bell end of his big cock in to her tight cunt he pumped her hard and fast, and kept edging her so she was gagging for more cock, he came inside her and did it several times in all sorts of positions and also fingered her ass hole which she hadn't had before. She was very embarrassed about it as he was so old but when she told me I didn't know what to make of it at the time but I had a huge hard on when ever I thought about him sticking his old cock in her cunt. She didn't discuss it much as she was still embarrassed but when I got her going she said she said she liked the roughness of the older guy fucking her hard and emptying his balls in to her pussy and treating her like a slut and couldn't get enough of his cock that night.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...