CuckoldFart.com

Corporate Bitch Wife

servantnj

My wife is corporate executive...yes that typical rich corporate bitch, always dressed to impress and tease. When she has lunch meetings with her clients and customers I often fantasize about her cucking me while she is dressed to prefection in seductive blouses, tight pencil skirts, amazing heels. 

Do you have have experience with being cuckolded by executive bitch? Is the look of powerful, elegant wife driving you insaine?

post-89-0-14197300-1402487661_thumb.jpgpost-89-0-29862700-1402487664_thumb.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 years later...

A Corporate Bitch Wife? Not 100% certain of that...not sure about her "bitchiness"....but...here's what I do know....

She is a well-dressed executive type wife. She IS a shared hotwife...and her husband is a proud cuck that loves her...and enjoys that she IS a shared hotwife!

This pic is of her about to go to dinner with her "boss"...a corporate dinner, I'm sure...to discuss business, I'm sure.

A Corporate Bitch Wife? Not sure about the "bitchiness"...but she damn sure fits the rest of the description.

DomBull4U

tumblr_pbexzzYEKA1xz9pqro1_540.jpg

• Like 8

A Corporate Bitch Wife?

Again...not 100% sure about the "bitchiness"...but then again...she IS wearing seamed stockings to a corporate dinner that her boss is picking her up for...in the corporate limo. 

And...she DID have her cuck, stay-at-home husband check her seamed stockings...to make sure they were straight...because she didn't want to look like "too much of a slut" for her boss. 

A Corporate Bitch Wife? I'll leave it up to you...the viewers...to decide.

DomBull4U

tumblr_pbexzzYEKA1xz9pqro2_540.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

This corporate executive wife has her hubby take a pic of her "hotwife" anklet. She always wears it when she has to go out of town on business trips. 

It's a great ice-breaker....conversation starter. 

Her hubby loves to hear about the new people his corporate executive wife meets in her travels. 

She's truly a "hotwife"!

DomBull4U

tumblr_p3s7flbIZB1wqcwmuo1_1280.jpg

• Like 5

Away on a business trip...our corporate executive wife stops at the motel's poolside bar for a drink. After a long day of boring meetings and seminars....she's ready to unwind.

A few pics taken by the pool...and sent to her hubby....lets him know his wife is doing ok.

Yes...she's wearing her "hotwife" anklet...which she shows off prominently...crossing her legs, dangling her anklet seductively as she swings her foot.

DomBull4U

tumblr_pechd1OIzf1xz9pqro3_540.jpg

tumblr_pechd1OIzf1xz9pqro4_540.jpg

• Like 7

Our corporate executive wife's hubby doesn't have to ask why she re-booked her flight and won't be coming home until later that night.

He knows why....and this pic tells him all he needs to know!

When he picks his wife up at the airport...she will be tired...but smiling... as she tells her hubby all about her trip!

DomBullU

tumblr_pechd1OIzf1xz9pqro1_540.jpg

• Like 7

Corporate executive wife...headed out to another "business dinner".

"Honey, I'm leaving...do I look alright?"

Her husband is a proud cuck husband that loves that his wife is a hotwife...but making her husband look her over...seeing how sexy she dresses for her "business dinners"...and making him take a picture before she heads out...is just a tad "bitchy", isn't it? So maybe she is a Corporate executive bitch wife?

Nah...not really, not in her case...because her husband truly loves being a cuck husband and he wouldn't have it any other way!

DomBull4U

tumblr_pf0k3bTrqn1xz9pqro1_1280.jpg

• Like 5

Corporate executive wife...

A few hours pass, it's almost midnight and her husband sends her a text message..."How are things going?". 

Actually at this late hour, her hubby knowsHubby knows that her "corporate dinner" should have taken maybe 2 hours at most. It's almost midnight...her "corporate dinner" was at 7. So he KNOWS.

Corporate executive wife answers her hubby with a text. She sends 2 pics with a quick, short message....

"Will be very late. Love you! G'nite!"

Hubby KNOWS. 

Being a good cuck...he's off to bed...with a raging hard-on...thinking about how sexy his wife is...and how much he loves that she is a hotwife!

DomBull4U

tumblr_p32ov1Su4S1vmki5ro9_r1_540.png

tumblr_p32ov1Su4S1vmki5ro1_540.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1