CuckoldFart.com

Asian slutwife Lien

adrianarmstrong

• 3 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

That is one stunning lady. You and all other men that get to pleasure her and get pleasured by her have to be the luckiest men in the world.

I would love to be lucky. Where are you from? Just your fantasy, I imagine. ..she won't fuck others for teal...will she?? Even if you are small and she might be tempted about imagining what a big thick cock feels like..many sexxxy MILFs like her don't fuck otgers that easily. Or maybe I just never get to meet them!

Write me..can explore the fantasy some more. ..never say never. ..The possibilities are endless. .just got to explore them.

That is one stunning lady. You and all other men that get to pleasure her and get pleasured by her have to be the luckiest men in the world.

I would love to be lucky. Where are you from? Just your fantasy, I imagine. ..she won't fuck others for teal...will she?? Even if you are small and she might be tempted about imagining what a big thick cock feels like..many sexxxy MILFs like her don't fuck otgers that easily. Or maybe I just never get to meet them!

Write me..can explore the fantasy some more. ..never say never. ..The possibilities are endless. .just got to explore them.

• Like 1

She is so hot! I would be glad to help!

A few years ago I had an Asian friend who's fiance needed more that he could deliver!

I loved her, the way she was so tight, how she aquealed as we fucked ...and just in general how hot and ferociously sexual she was!

Always wondered if it was an Asian thing or just her.

After seeing your hottie and reading your comments I am inclined to believe the former!

;-)

Anyway I'd love to particpate in that breeding scenario 'cept I wanna a taste of her milk and a bunch of time in her mommy cunt after she's been bred and had the offspring...no matter the father!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read your last post where you stated "She does not talk about these things with me" Aren't you guys role playing during sex? If not your missing out. I can give you

some pointers on how to get her super hot, wet and horny and turn your fantasy into hers. I've done it a few different women and it works ever time! It will transform your sex life. She'll be telling you she wants big dicks in no time.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Lein could always get her tight pussy ready by dildo fucking herself. 

I could see her squatting over a nice, big suction cup dong...taking it into her pussy...and then riding it! While she's fucking herself...she could suck my cock to get it nice-n-wet. 

Not a problem....

DomBull4U

On 12/5/2014 at 12:40 AM, adrianarmstrong said:

Hopefully from now on when you think of fucking Asian women, you will include my wife in your fantasies.  I like the thought of other men fantasizing about fucking my wife.

post-3000-0-93855600-1417740040_thumb.jpg

I sure will be thinking of her.....is she agreeable to showing her face ......it makes imagination even stronger.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...