CuckoldFart.com

Greek Breeding Bull for your Wife/GF

YourWifeMySeed

I am Greek Bull 34yo very horny, i would love to bareback your wife or girlfriend and creampie her deep inside her pussy, i get more horny when she is

ovulating and i cum bigger loads. If you want her get pregnant by me i would glad to make her my cum dump until her belly start get growing with my seed.

If you plan to visit Greece for vacation and real meet or something more contact me i would love  to discus. 

P_20170514_234649.jpg

rsz_2rsz_p_20170627_123848_hdr.jpg

• Like 1

Enhanced Image Viewer
Better Chrome image viewing experience

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wish my wife was still of age to be impregnated. I would think you would be a good breeder. I have wished for almost 13 years that she would be "accidentally" impregnated but she's done well at keeping her BCP's up to date. :( 

• Like 1

I'm hoping she's still fertile but she hasn't been tested in quite awhile. She just doesn't take any chances and keeps taking her BCP's. Since not long after we were married I had hoped she'd cheat on me and become impregnated by a decent guy. I would have gladly taken care of the child as my own. I actually hoped she'd have several.