CuckoldFart.com

adult comic heroes drawings

secondjag

1 hour ago, cucksean said:

I so want to clean up my bride again!

It was the first time - to my knowledge - that I'd knowingly gone down on my wife so soon after she'd been fucked bareback by another man and the fact that I was so keen to try the familiar taste of Debbie's juices now mixed with the cum of a guy I used to work with and didn't particularly like very much was not lost on her. She knew now she could fuck anyone she wanted to and I'd not complain.

I've since found out from the guy involved that my wife offered, virtually demanded sex from another ex-workmate of mine, just weeks before she went with a young customer from the shop she worked in, one who's interest in dating my wife we'd been discussing and agreed on her having sex with him before it happened. Her and my workmate had been friends through me for over 15 years, but presumably to make him feel less guilty about it she lied to him, telling Mark that we'd split up, so he happily obliged at his house one afternoon before work, with her on top and bareback. Apparently it was a one-off and I was none the wiser until I coaxed a confession out of him!

Strangely the only thing that annoyed me when I found out was that afterwards he went to work and proudly told a mutual friend of ours, "You'll never guess who's wife I fucked this afternoon!" and I feel embarrassed that I've spoken to this friend several times since over the years (we work for the same company, but at different locations) and he knew Mark had fucked Debbie behind my back for all that time. Does he think of their illicit coupling every time he see me? Silly, I know,..

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST