CuckoldFart.com

adult comic heroes drawings

secondjag

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

I hope you guys don't mind me going off on a tangent here, as my girlfriend Becky is no comic book hero, but I have been lucky enough to find 3 cartoons that resemble her, particularly the hair style and those brown eyes. I include a photo of her (with her dog Stanley) for you to compare. 

It would be especially nice to see her wearing a bikini like that and even more exciting to see her modelling Blacked underwear.

Beckycartoon1.jpg

becky3.jpg

beckycartoon3.png

beckycartoon2.jpg

Damn bro,,,,,the really do resemble your Becky....that's fucking awesome

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

9 hours ago, secondjag said:

ok, this is fun; while we are on the subject of art, his is a couple of my favorites (omiting the genius Da Venci as a practical matter), and leaving out the obvious "Starry Night"  as it is everyones favorite.  I was fortunate living in Paris to get up close to such incredible work.  Ok, so two of my faves and please anyone share yours

sleeping gypsy.jpg

the dream.jpg

Totally agree...Vargas is a badass..also think soryama is another one that is on another level 

• Like 1

That could be my Becky, out clubbing with her sister like they used to back in the day. They're both into the black-dominated garage and hip hop music scene.

"Are you married Becky?" "No."

"Have you got a boyfriend? "Yes, but he's not here. He's at work all night."

057e71a5-ff5d-4ced-a59b-078ef218e88b.thumb.png.421231c332fc8d16e253be3a72e20d14.png

• Like 3