CuckoldFart.com

adult comic heroes drawings

secondjag

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, Naughty Nicki said:

There is actually a lot of artistic talent is some of these.  

I think that the 3rd one is by frank frazetta,,He did a shit ton of art for heavy metal magazine,did all of the Molly Hatchet album covers,Death Dealer art..I love the Death  Dealer stuff

Back when I was kind of a professional video gamer,my gaming clan was The Death Dealer Mercenaries DDM for short   my gamer tag was DDM_DEMON ,at 0one point I was ratted in the top 10 players in  MechWarriorIV   on Battle Zone  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

I think that the 3rd one is by frank frazetta,,He did a shit ton of art for heavy metal magazine,did all of the Molly Hatchet album covers,Death Dealer art..I love the Death  Dealer stuff

Back when I was kind of a professional video gamer,my gaming clan was The Death Dealer Mercenaries DDM for short   my gamer tag was DDM_DEMON ,at 0one point I was ratted in the top 10 players in  MechWarriorIV   on Battle Zone  

No shit Kak?  I'm impressed.  Grew up in awe of Frank. HIs stuff is amazing.

Pretty sure he did a lot of "Vamperella" stuff as well as a regular contributor to Playboy and possibly did some of the original Conan the Barbarian covers.

Another mega talent in this area was Vargas.  Just love his stuff and wish I could own some of both these gentlemen.

• Thanks 1

ok, this is fun; while we are on the subject of art, his is a couple of my favorites (omiting the genius Da Venci as a practical matter), and leaving out the obvious "Starry Night"  as it is everyones favorite.  I was fortunate living in Paris to get up close to such incredible work.  Ok, so two of my faves and please anyone share yours

sleeping gypsy.jpg

the dream.jpg

I hope you guys don't mind me going off on a tangent here, as my girlfriend Becky is no comic book hero, but I have been lucky enough to find 3 cartoons that resemble her, particularly the hair style and those brown eyes. I include a photo of her (with her dog Stanley) for you to compare. 

It would be especially nice to see her wearing a bikini like that and even more exciting to see her modelling Blacked underwear.

Beckycartoon1.jpg

becky3.jpg

beckycartoon3.png

beckycartoon2.jpg

• Like 3