CuckoldFart.com

Seduce my wife......we are in the Caribbean

Madmajor

Hi

I have a deep seated desire to share my wife. We live on our yacht in the Caribbean which makes finding a bull willing to seduce her a little harder. She does not fancy going black.... Making it harder still.

If there are any guys coming out to the Caribbean who are willing to help me then lets chat.

She has tried a MMF with me and liked it. But only did that in the UK (Hampshire) when we visited our house. Doesn't want to have it known with our friends in the cruising world out here.

Tried finding a guy at a night club in st Martin for her to dance with. But guys were either way too young or old or with a woman of their own.

Ideal age is between 30 -50 and you must be Caucasian

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

• 4 months later...

Hi

I have a deep seated desire to share my wife. We live on our yacht in the Caribbean which makes finding a bull willing to seduce her a little harder. She does not fancy going black.... Making it harder still.

If there are any guys coming out to the Caribbean who are willing to help me then lets chat.

She has tried a MMF with me and liked it. But only did that in the UK (Hampshire) when we visited our house. Doesn't want to have it known with our friends in the cruising world out here.

Tried finding a guy at a night club in st Martin for her to dance with. But guys were either way too young or old or with a woman of their own.

Ideal age is between 30 -50 and you must be Caucasian

Blast to late. Am arriving in SXM on the 12/06 and spending 3 weeks in the BVI on a yacht. Would have love to have caught up with you and your Better Half

• Like 1

Blast to late. Am arriving in SXM on the 12/06 and spending 3 weeks in the BVI on a yacht. Would have love to have caught up with you and your Better Half

Well you got three weeks.....head for Grenada and you will just have time for a quick drink prior to having to turn round and sail back.....lol

Let me know if you are ever coming to caribbean again!

• 2 weeks later...

really hot topic.

i can tell its really important to you to have your wife find a lover who can satisfy her.

Totally understand (and can relate) to her being very specific on her choice of Mate/Luv'r.

Mines is also like that.

From the limited attached pictures she looks very attractive.  Stay positive, its only a matter of time ;)

please keep us posted !!!

sincerely michelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...