CuckoldFart.com

worn welcome?

secondjag

Admin, beginning to feel as though my welcome is worn out here.  Have posted questions to you numerous times with no real response.  As trivial as the counting points are, if you felt it was important enough to have, then it's important enough to me to have administered fairly (I confess I am a super competitive guy).  For the last several months every time I post, not only do my numbers go down, someone such as Tecal ( who had posted nothing) numbers go up; the same for several regulars.

If the message to me is you'd prefer me to stop posting, and I am too dense to get it, no problem, send me a note, won't hurt my feelings.

Going to point out one other obvious point.  Forget about all the traffic my stuff seems to generate.  Pay historic attention to who has posted more discussions regarding the lifestyle here.

Have enjoyed many friends here but I'm a pretty thick skinned guy; just let me know...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

Dude , I truly enjoy your posts , and I know that I am pretty much no one of importance here , and I don't bring anything to the table...(I very seldom start/make posts) 

I am so lucky , and  proud to call you my friend.... and if you stop making posts or end up leaving...I'm coming with you  😄

Much Respect Brother  

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Kaktuscpl said:

Dude , I truly enjoy your posts , and I know that I am pretty much no one of importance here , and I don't bring anything to the table...(I very seldom start/make posts) 

I am so lucky , and  proud to call you my friend.... and if you stop making posts or end up leaving...I'm coming with you  😄

Much Respect Brother  

28 minutes ago, slapper654 said:

I Ecco what kaktuscple said!

thank you gentlemen and you are both of significant importance to me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 9:47 PM, secondjag said:

Admin, beginning to feel as though my welcome is worn out here.  Have posted questions to you numerous times with no real response.  As trivial as the counting points are, if you felt it was important enough to have, then it's important enough to me to have administered fairly (I confess I am a super competitive guy).  For the last several months every time I post, not only do my numbers go down, someone such as Tecal ( who had posted nothing) numbers go up; the same for several regulars.

If the message to me is you'd prefer me to stop posting, and I am too dense to get it, no problem, send me a note, won't hurt my feelings.

Going to point out one other obvious point.  Forget about all the traffic my stuff seems to generate.  Pay historic attention to who has posted more discussions regarding the lifestyle here.

Have enjoyed many friends here but I'm a pretty thick skinned guy; just let me know...

Don’t you be going anywhere!!!!   I meant it!!!!!   You’ve given me some of the best advice, even when I didn’t want to hear it.  

• Like 4