CuckoldFart.com

Our First Gang Bang

subsucko

Before Lara got pregnant we had a date night with our BF. This time however he decided to spice things up. He ordered me to get Lara bathed and ready and wearing something sexy. I bathed her and shaved after she locked me up and decided to go with a tight fitting short skirt that barely covered her ass and a baggy shirt that left her shoulder @@@@@@@. For underwear I chose a black g-string and a black and blue corset to go with it. And for her legs I decided to go just classic black stalkings. She looked amazing. 

We get to his place and there's some talking going on in the living room. We get in there and four men I've never seen before are sitting and chatting drinking beer. Lara smiles because she knows a few of them and starts talking. One of the guys comes up to me and asks if I'm ready, I tell him I don't know what we're about to do but I hope so. He says we are all going to have fun. At this point I have a fairly decent idea what's happening. He introduces himself and then informs he he had so much fun with Lara the last time. Ironically this ended up cemeting my suspcions I had about a previous night. I was fully aware of what was about to happen. The first gang bang I would ever be a part of. Sadly it wouldn't be her first. 

I look over and Lara is on the couch between two of the guys with her hands on each of their legs. They're talking really lightly and smiling. Finally our bf comes in and motions for us to come over. Natually we oblige. When we get to him he caresses her face with one hand and begins to kiss her and with his free hand forces me on my knees. I eagerly unbelt his pants and pull out his hard throbbing cock. I lick my hand stroke it lightly before licking his shaft a few times. He grabs my hair and I slide him in my mouth. I tickle his balls a little and he grunts as he thrusts in me. I hear his kisseing getting sloppier and sloppier. I hear movement and Lara turns around and begins kissing the other guys. I look up and one of them has her head pulled back exposing her neck while another is kissing her chest. I then feel another dick graze my cheek. 

I look up and it's the guy I was talking to before. He grabs me by the hair and guides his cock down my throat. I'm still jerking off our bf and lookk up and he's ripping off Lara's shirt and skirt. She is now standing in her corset and heels. Our bull is sucking her neck, both of her titties are being sucked on and the man belonging to the cock in my mouth is rubbing her pussy over her underwear. She's moaning and dripping and drooling, and at this time, so am I. They throw her on the couch and one goes to town eating her pussy while she takes turns sucking the other fours cocks. Meanwhile I'm ust getting facefucked on the sidelines. Finally it's time. 

BF rips off her undwear and slides into her wet pussy. They both gasp like it's their first time. He begins to slide in and out of her causing her to moan more and more. He calls me over and instructs me to suck on his balls which I happily do. He pulls out of her and thrusts his wet cock into my mouth. They taste declicious. Another one is ready to have a go and after he puts on a condom he slides in. He goes in just a bit easier than the last but she still moans like a whore. She starts to spread her legs and has her first orgasm. I lick him clean before the next guy sits down and has her ride him. She bounces up and down while he spreads her ass cheeks. I look around and the other guys are all just standing and jerking off. While our bf is eyeing her and lubing up. I knew what was happning. 

He stops her riding for a second and pushes her forward. He runs his cock between her cheeks and she shudders a bit. Finally he balances his tip on her hole and slides in just a little. She lets out a gasp. Then a little more and finally he's all the way in and she lets out the biggest moan of her life.The three of them move together and she has yet another orgasm. The other two guys walk over and she takes one in her mouth and the other in her hand. Completely airtight. Our boyfriend begins pumping faster and faster and lets out that gutteral moan as he erupts into her asshole. He collapses into her while the guy underneath begins to jackhammer. Finallly he comes filling his condom up. 

She falls off him and comes and lays on her back between my legs while the cock I was sucking early enters her loose and dripping pussy. The last guy stands over me and face fucks me as I hold Lara's hand. The guy fucking her collapses right as she has her third and final orgasm of the night. I get out from under him and take his balls in my mouth while I jerk his throbbing cock. Lara is laying on the floor in a puddle of sweat and cum but seems to be enjoying the show. I feel his balls begin to constrict and his cock tenses up. As he begins to shoot I shove his cock all the way down my throat and suck every last drop. After he's done he says that was the best blowjob he's ever had. Lara laughs and says he practices a lot. 

There were more shenangains that night but I'm just spent thinking about it. I hope you enjoyed my story and I look forward to sharing more. 

• Like 6

Cuckold Tests