CuckoldFart.com

Wannabe - How did u start with this lifestyle?

marcelles69

Hallo everybody,

i‘m a wannabe (cuckold or wifesharer) and wanted to ask how did u start with this kind of sexual lifestyle? How did u manage the first steps? Did u have to convince your gf/wife? What did i feel the first times? And recommondations? 

Greetings Marcelles 😊

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

My story wasn’t that crazy. I simply told my wife (gf) at the time my fantasy. There was some disbelief but I assured her i wasn’t using it as an excuse to sleep around on her. I was in the army at the time and left on deployment. After a few months she took me up on it and met her first boy toy at a music festival. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, subsucko said:

My story wasn’t that crazy. I simply told my wife (gf) at the time my fantasy. There was some disbelief but I assured her i wasn’t using it as an excuse to sleep around on her. I was in the army at the time and left on deployment. After a few months she took me up on it and met her first boy toy at a music festival. 

Thanks for your story 👍🏻 How was the first time? Are u watching or does your gf meet the guys alone?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, marcelles69 said:

Thanks for your story 👍🏻 How was the first time? Are u watching or does your gf meet the guys alone?

Well I wasn’t with the first time or for the first six months until i fan back from Afghanistan. After i got to watch some. We’ve been married for five years and for the last three she’s had a steady boyfriend. We have a baby now so things have slowed down but are starting to pick back up. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, marcelles69 said:

And how was the feeling u saw her for the first time? How did u get involved? Did she know u are bisexual?

I was enamored by it. I was nervous with butterflies in my stomach and shaking. The first times I got to watch I waited until her guy would finish and then I would have my go, which never lasted long when I had seconds. Eventually I began to prep her and finally him. When we first started I swore I would never have sex with another man or do anything with them but she planted a seed and things just changed. 

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me 😊👍🏻 My wife and me are both at the beginning of this journey and i‘m a little bit afraid of what can go wrong 🤷‍♂️ But we both are very excited about a three or foursome... And my biggest fantasy is her watching with another guy, helping her with him etc. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Humbledman74006 said:

I had suspected her infidelity, although accepted it.  I came home early one day and saw her through a window.  I watched it all.  We made eye contact a few times.

After he left, we talked about it and a cuck was born.

And do u now take part? Are u allowed to watch? Who was your feeling as u saw her through the window? How was her reaction?

Hi

We were on holidays atr a resort - lots of booze and skinny dipping in the pool.  There were 3 couples who were there till late - we all swapped wives for the night.  In the mornign we had breakfast together and decided to watch three guys fuck each wife - after that we did it every night for the next week.  Once we went home my wife and I decided to find another couple locally we could share with - we found an American black couple who lived in out\r town.  They come over weekends and we swap - lately my wife has been locking my cock so I can't fuck her during the week.  She likes to watch me with the black lady after no sex for a week.  I go crazy when I'm let out.  She prefers the black guy now - he is 11" and hard as a rock - she cume 15=20 times a night with him.

• Like 4

We were married young, I was her first and only.  I had urged her for yrs. to let another man fuck her and while it heightened our own sex life, she did nothing.  In her early 30"s she began working in an offshift.  After a couple of weeks she asked me if I was serious about her fucking another man.  It seemed that someone had caught her attention and was flirting with her.  i said yes, I meant what I said, just keep me informed.  The next morning she came home and told me how she she had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum and was I sure it was ok if she fucked him.   I told her to go for it.  She was late getting home the next morning and when she got home she took me into our bedroom, laid on the bed and pulled her pants down, her panties were gone and could see her pussy was gaping, full of cum and well used.  She asked me if I was still ok with it and i replied by lowering my pants and mounting her, shoving my hard cock into her sloppy, wet velvet pussy and experiencing my first sloppy seconds.  I came almost instantly as did she. 

She has been shared many times since by many men and I have never regretted setting her free.

• Like 6

On 7/8/2018 at 2:04 PM, robert smith said:

It took me about a year to convince my lady.  You can read about how I talked her into it on "Elaine's First Time" thread in the Cuckold Stories section.  No need to repost them here.  Good luck

Thank for the post 😊 It was a fantastic story to read 😊 I hope my wife will be such a hotwife like yours someday 👍🏻

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We are just starting.  My wife met an older man at a hotel and sucked him off.  I had always hoped it would happen as they had briefly dated before we were together.  Anyway they were in a Christmas show together and kissed.  She told me and I  encouraged her to explore him.  It took a year to happen.  Unfortunately he did not come close to being the lover she imagined.  Since then she has been dirty texting with a former coworker of hers.  I try not to push but I really want her to fuck him.

• Like 6

After about 15 yrs of marriage, I revealed my fantasy to my wife.  She refused at first and had the usual assumptions that I was looking for permission, as well.  Nevertheless, she would ask questions about my fantasy and we would joke about it from time to time.  Finally, the right guy came along.  He disappeared afterwards, so It was a one night stand with him.  However, it proved to her that she could do it and it proved to me that my fantasy could survive reality.  She now has two regular bf's.  One is out of town and she will drive to his house and spend a night with him.  The other is local and will come to our house and we will have a threesome.  She loves it now and wishes we would have started years ago.  She wants to be gang banged by about 3 or 4 guys, so we are working on that.

• Like 5