CuckoldFart.com

Wannabe - How did u start with this lifestyle?

marcelles69

On 7/28/2018 at 2:12 PM, small cock said:

It's been almost 20 years since my first time being shown that I couldn't match what a bull can do for my women. It might have felt humiliating, but I realized that it's just natural for beta males to step aside for a bull. 

IMG_20170723_164006.jpg

And how did everything start? And by the way, very hot pic 😊😘

• Like 2

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

It had been a fantasy of mine for a few months. I got me a sugar baby a few months ago, and after we'd been together a few weeks, she began to describe some of her fantasies to me. She was kind of hesitant to tell me about cuckolding being one of her fantasies, and she also thought I had no idea what it was. lol So I let her explain it, and she got to the point where she started talking about putting me into chastity. I took her up to my bedroom and showed her my collection of chastity cages that I'd been experimenting with, and explained to her that I knew what cuckolding what and it had been a fantasy of mine for awhile. She got all excited and stuff, and so we constructed a relationshiup where she fucks whoever she wants and she cucks me.

• Like 2