CuckoldFart.com

Dober

CuckoldFart
This post was recognized by CuckoldFart!

Dober was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 100 points.

Hi everyone new to cuckoldfart, you've probably seen some of my pics shared by Secondjag so some of my post you'll prbably have seen before....TOUGH TITTIES! I have a varieties of interests so you will find out.

a12.gif

a13.gif

a14.gif

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

a19.gif

a20.gif

a21.gif

a22.gif

a118.jpg

a119.jpg

a120.gif

a121.gif

a122.gif

a123.jpg

se135.jpg

Edited by CuckoldFart
added tags
  • Like 11

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

9d62b471-a926-4af0-b2c4-5addbf8c91c6.gif

1 hour ago, secondjag said:

Liked first pix especially! I love “white on black” kinda interracial as an ebony lover BWC and too bad that it is not so popular. 

I'm with you on that! I love seeing white men with black women and wish there was more about. I've been lucky enough to fuck 3 black women, so i guess it's only fair to encourage my girlfriend to go with a black man.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, caucasusbull said:

hey there!

Liked first pix especially! I love “white on black” kinda interracial as an ebony lover BWC and too bad that it is not so popular. 

That's shame it isn't popular.I really get off on ebony cum facials and creampies.What's even worse is that theirs no eating creampies from a black chick.I only found one..a white guy in a 69 with his black "wife" while being fucked by a Big black cock....he ended up getting his treat. So i wish their was more of that.

• Like 3

On 10/13/2021 at 10:08 AM, Dober said:

Hi everyone new to cuckoldfart, you've probably seen some of my pics shared by Secondjag so some of my post you'll prbably have seen before....TOUGH TITTIES! I have a varieties of interests so you will find out.

a12.gif

a13.gif

a14.gif

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

a19.gif

a20.gif

a21.gif

a22.gif

a118.jpg

a119.jpg

a120.gif

a121.gif

a122.gif

a123.jpg

se135.jpg

Hi dober, welcome to the dark side and for the record I’d take pic #3 over a facial any day 😉 

• Like 5

On 10/14/2021 at 2:58 PM, Dober said:

And I'd be more than honored to wrap my lips around those balls as he's pumping load after load into you.

YES!  I would love to be forced to lick and suck my wife's bulls balls while he shot his thick cum inside her.  Would def take care of Nicki's bull like that and her clit too for ultimate pleasure.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know why but a pair of cum glazed high heels and or toes just get's me soooo hard.

And cum spewing form a thick Cock!!! Well what can I say!

Picture #15...I just hope that's the first 3 of a train of black cocks....She's going to make someone very proud....Marriage Material I always say...Right Jag?

And if your lucky enough to get a black chick to straddle your face (pic #16)...You pray she's filled to working capacity with ball slop.

a30.jpg

a31.jpg

a32.jpg

a33.jpg

a34.jpg

a38.jpg

a39.jpg

a40.jpg

a35.jpg

a36.jpg

a37.jpg

a41.jpg

a44.jpg

a45.jpg

a46.jpg

a47.jpg

a48.jpg

a49.jpg

a50.jpg

a51.jpg

a52.jpg

a53.jpg

a54.jpg

a55.jpg

a56.jpg

a57.jpg

a42.jpg

a43.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Dober's motto is "Be prepared"...Be prepared to to lick each and every cum glazed ass that you can...weither it's a long ribbon of cum going up her back...splattered across her ass or dripping out of her pussy (In that case you better make sure she's straddling your face)...be prepared to make sure you get every single drop...weither it's your cum or cum from a dozen cocks......BE PREPARED!

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a13.jpg

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

a19.jpg

a20.gif

a21.gif