CuckoldFart.com

Same old...Same Old

Dober

A little of this...a little of that....Whatever gets your Cock hard or your Pussy dripping.

Who doesn't love kissing a cum glazed set of lips...even better if several guys have filled that mouth over capacity.

And #4 I'd pay special attention to his balls right before he cums...probably wrap my lips around them too.

I'd make those cum covered Asses and High Heels my Altar...I'd worship them clean.

bi8.gif

bi.gif

bi1.gif

bi2.gif

bi3.gif

bi4.gif

bi5.jpg

bi6.gif

bi9.gif

bi10.gif

bi11.gif

bi12.gif

bi13.gif

bi15.gif

ca1.jpg

ca2.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca4.jpg

ca5.jpg

ca6.jpg

ca7.jpg

hh24.jpg

hh25.jpg

hh26.gif

hh27.gif

hh28.gif

• Like 14

CUCKOLD TEST

6 hours ago, Dober said:

A little of this...a little of that....Whatever gets your Cock hard or your Pussy dripping.

Who doesn't love kissing a cum glazed set of lips...even better if several guys have filled that mouth over capacity.

And #4 I'd pay special attention to his balls right before he cums...probably wrap my lips around them too.

I'd make those cum covered Asses and High Heels my Altar...I'd worship them clean.

bi8.gif

bi.gif

bi1.gif

bi2.gif

bi3.gif

bi4.gif

bi5.jpg

bi6.gif

bi9.gif

bi10.gif

bi11.gif

bi12.gif

bi13.gif

bi15.gif

ca1.jpg

ca2.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca4.jpg

ca5.jpg

ca6.jpg

ca7.jpg

hh24.jpg

hh25.jpg

hh26.gif

hh27.gif

hh28.gif

I would happily rim 13 but only if my slutwife was riding that dick.  I want a huge load on her cervix.  

• Like 2

My wife had been sterilised at the age of 29, so was quite happy to let the men that fucked her go bareback and cum inside her, rather than on her. I did have to go with her to the doctor's once and wait whilst she had a chlamydia test. The nurse smiled knowingly when my wife explained that she'd been out "with a friend at the weekend and had a little slip-up". It was fine - she was clean - but as the guy, an ex-work colleague of mine - had a reputation for shagging any woman he could and had finally succeeded in getting my wife into bed, we thought it best to get her checked just in case.

• Like 6

Always dream of doing #1 with my wife.

Would Kill to do #5

#6 you wouldn't have to pay me to clean those 6 Asses clean of cum.

#7 I've seen around and hasn't worn out it's welcome yet...a classic for the ages.

#11 I can't stand guys that can't zero in on a guy's or girls face...HOW CAN YOU MISS IT FROM INCHES AWAY??...SHEEESH!

Yup I'm a Cock Sucker!

bi30.gif

bi29.jpg

bi28.jpg

bi27.gif

bi26.jpg

bi25.gif

bi24.gif

bi23.jpg

bi21.jpg

bi20.jpg

bi19.jpg

bi17.gif

bi18.jpg

bi16.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Dober said:

I'd like to title these .."The KInda Girl you take home too Momma !...Sans the Cum...but take em home any way...What Momma don't won't hurt her...right?

My favorites are #4...#9...#11 and #12....#22...Not that I won't kiss the lips and asses of the rest.

a43.jpg

a44.jpg

a45.jpg

a46.jpg

a47.jpg

a48.jpg

a49.jpg

a50.jpg

a51.jpg

a52.jpeg

a53.jpeg

a54.jpeg

a55.jpeg

a56.jpeg

a57.jpeg

a58.jpeg

a59.jpeg

a60.jpeg

a61.jpeg

a62.jpeg

a63.gif

a64.jpeg

a65.jpeg

a66.jpeg

lmao, maybe the kinda girl mama was

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/11/2021 at 4:22 AM, Dober said:

bi8.gif

bi.gif

bi1.gif

bi2.gif

bi3.gif

bi4.gif

bi5.jpg

bi6.gif

bi9.gif

bi10.gif

bi11.gif

bi12.gif

bi13.gif

bi15.gif

ca1.jpg

ca2.jpg

ca3.jpg

ca4.jpg

ca5.jpg

ca6.jpg

ca7.jpg

hh24.jpg

hh25.jpg

hh26.gif

hh27.gif

hh28.gif

Amazing set of pics... many of them are so much like my wife and her lover and me... except for that stupid fake last one lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cookman said:

Amazing set of pics... many of them are so much like my wife and her lover and me... except for that stupid fake last one lol

You know what Cookman... I just realized that!...It's not that ya can't find a guy that can cum in buckets ...tsk...tsk!

• Like 2