CuckoldFart.com

Your thoughts on the Bulls

RobJohnson

Just wondered what your thoughts are on the Bulls?

My wife is a cheater, so her bulls enjoy her but I don’t have relationships with them.

I feel that her current lover sort of thinks he is getting one over me, so I don’t really like him, but also I have some weird sort of respect that he is pleasing her. 

Its hard for me to explain in my situation as it’s full of contradiction.

But what is your thoughts on your wives bulls? Is it a friendship? Ultimate respect for them satisfying your wife? Are you in awe of them? You submissive towards them?

Just wondering as I want my partner to have fun, but I struggle with the thought of the bulls having fun with her. But I understand you can’t have one without the other.

I do talk to someone who tells me that my wife’s pleasure is the only thing that should matter, and I should focus on this, but I am still up and down with it.

Sometimes I am okay, then sometimes I am not.

Let me know, please give detail as you might be help me cope with the situation. Would love to hear from both bulls and cucks as I genuinely am looking for help.

I certainly don’t want to stop my wife from straying, I know it’s important that carries on for her, it’s feelings towards the bull only I need to deal with

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TEST

For me this happened 12-13 years ago with my ex so It's been quite a while. We split up not because of her fucking other men but the way she did it eventualy. At first I loved beeing cuckolded. She told me she was interested in this guy and wanted a pause in our marriage. I was horny and wanted her to try him. I discovered that I'm a cuckold. The first time was incredible. Best sex of my life. Her friend fucked her on a regular basis, bareback and she came home with the creampie for me to clean and to fuck her. He respected our cuckold marriage and liked doing it not only for her but also for me. But later she started seeing lots of other men and didn't care about our relationship. Neither did they. They just considered it casual sex. It got out of hands. My wife today don't know my history, only my cuckold fantasies. If I ever get her interested in trying another man, we will need very clear ground rules. Rules for us both and for the guy or guys.

• Like 7

That’s really interesting, because someone else told me that once the wife is allowed to fuck another man, however cuck you are, you need to be involved in the when, who and how often decisions. Because if you don’t they can become very greedy and it gets out of hand.

I just struggle with the thought of the guys cumming in her, or her sucking them off. I kind of am okay with her getting enjoyment but not them. Weird I suppose.

But taking your point onboard, I do know that if we do get to having discussions, I will need to reign her in as I will hardly get to see her as she will be fucking everything that has a cock. Then it can all go horribly wrong.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

That’s really interesting, because someone else told me that once the wife is allowed to fuck another man, however cuck you are, you need to be involved in the when, who and how often decisions. Because if you don’t they can become very greedy and it gets out of hand.

I just struggle with the thought of the guys cumming in her, or her sucking them off. I kind of am okay with her getting enjoyment but not them. Weird I suppose.

But taking your point onboard, I do know that if we do get to having discussions, I will need to reign her in as I will hardly get to see her as she will be fucking everything that has a cock. Then it can all go horribly wrong.

Yes, a Cuckold relationship is like every other relationship. It needs mutual respect and agreement. It must be done acording to the rules we set up. The guy my ex fucked was very careful not to harm our relationship. They didn't want a thresome or me watching but he was very discreet. No dating, only the sex. I didn't mind him cumming in my wife. Preparing her for the dates was an incredible feeling. The other guys used condoms (acordingcto her) but they only cared about their own pleasure and regarded my wife a conquest. It went wrong. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, staffans1 said:

. Preparing her for the dates was an incredible feeling. The other guys used condoms (acordingcto her) but they only cared about their own pleasure and regarded my wife a conquest. It went wrong. 

I totally get this. I don’t mind helping her get ready for dates, buying her clothes etc. We never talk about him and she just says she is going out with “work friends”

But when I see him, there is that look of he is getting one over me. Like a sneer and a grin as if to show he is winning against me. 

He shags loads of women, so just like your wife, mine is just a conquest, a woman he can use whenever he wants.

My wife don’t like condoms, so I know he will be cumming in her.

Its that look he gives me. I can’t get it out of my head. Then I imagine her sucking him off and it gets worse.

I know it’s good for her, so I accept that, that is what I focus on. But I can just imagine what he is feeling when he dumps his load in her. 

• Like 4

I understand. My wifes friend didn't do that to me at all, and I guess that was why I prefered her fucking him and not someone else. He just acted like nothing happened when we accidently run into each other. And I did the same. But we both knew. She always told med in detail what they did and where he came etc. Most of the time in her pussy. I can imagine what he must have been feeling! I guess you probably should avoid him completely. Your wife doesn't tell you about what she is up to? Or does she? 

• Like 5

I had my first cuckold couple in my 20s.  They were both folks I knew from moving in the same social circles.  To my surprise as soon as they got home from their honeymoon she was asking me to screw her.  At about the 6 month mark he started publicly begging me to screw her every time I saw him.  Eventually they arranged to come to my place one Friday night for dinner.  Turns out she was the only one who showed, and we met him for brunch the next morning.

I had a good relationship with both of them until they moved away.  They also turned me on to two other cuckold couples in our circle of friends.  In those cases I had a relationship with all the husbands.  The three couples were so tight they bought a farm together and moved out of the city inviting me to join them, but I did not want to leave my very good job.  My relationship with the cuckolds was very close and we would even plan special things for the wives together, but the sex was always one on one.

More recently my cuckold relationships have not included knowing the man personally.  The husbands knew she had a lover, but did not know who or my details, only that she was seeing me.  One of them actually would arrange for the motel I would meet his wife at, and spoke to me on the phone a few times, but in general no contact with me.

My most recent hotwife broke things off with me 2 years ago because she was starting to have strong feelings for me that went beyond sex.  She knew I had a rule that any HW that broke up with her husband was breaking up with me.  She quickly found another lover, who she said was not as good, but it was "just sex".

I am good with having a relationship with the husband, or not.  I am not good with a wife deciding that now that she has great sex with someone that has all my other positive attributes she can leave her husband.

So if any of you cucks are worried about losing your wife to her bull and you are in the Greater New York City area we should talk.  If you want to be involved and have social interaction, go places with your wife and me that is fine.  If you just want her to come home the next morning happy and well used that is also fine.  I take care of other men's wives as if they were my own.

CB

• Like 6

4 hours ago, staffans1 said:

I understand. My wifes friend didn't do that to me at all, and I guess that was why I prefered her fucking him and not someone else. He just acted like nothing happened when we accidently run into each other. And I did the same. But we both knew. She always told med in detail what they did and where he came etc. Most of the time in her pussy. I can imagine what he must have been feeling! I guess you probably should avoid him completely. Your wife doesn't tell you about what she is up to? Or does she? 

No, she doesn’t tell me. I think she just dare not make the next step of telling me what she gets up to in case our relationship breaks down (which it wouldn’t) . But I am sure she knows I know, we just sort of avoid discussing it. But it’s pretty clear what she does. 

I am happy for her, I truly am. It’s just the bull and him getting one over me

• Like 3

2 hours ago, captainblack said:

I had my first cuckold couple in my 20s.  They were both folks I knew from moving in the same social circles.  To my surprise as soon as they got home from their honeymoon she was asking me to screw her.  At about the 6 month mark he started publicly begging me to screw her every time I saw him.  Eventually they arranged to come to my place one Friday night for dinner.  Turns out she was the only one who showed, and we met him for brunch the next morning.

I had a good relationship with both of them until they moved away.  They also turned me on to two other cuckold couples in our circle of friends.  In those cases I had a relationship with all the husbands.  The three couples were so tight they bought a farm together and moved out of the city inviting me to join them, but I did not want to leave my very good job.  My relationship with the cuckolds was very close and we would even plan special things for the wives together, but the sex was always one on one.

More recently my cuckold relationships have not included knowing the man personally.  The husbands knew she had a lover, but did not know who or my details, only that she was seeing me.  One of them actually would arrange for the motel I would meet his wife at, and spoke to me on the phone a few times, but in general no contact with me.

My most recent hotwife broke things off with me 2 years ago because she was starting to have strong feelings for me that went beyond sex.  She knew I had a rule that any HW that broke up with her husband was breaking up with me.  She quickly found another lover, who she said was not as good, but it was "just sex".

I am good with having a relationship with the husband, or not.  I am not good with a wife deciding that now that she has great sex with someone that has all my other positive attributes she can leave her husband.

So if any of you cucks are worried about losing your wife to her bull and you are in the Greater New York City area we should talk.  If you want to be involved and have social interaction, go places with your wife and me that is fine.  If you just want her to come home the next morning happy and well used that is also fine.  I take care of other men's wives as if they were my own.

CB

I think I could deal with it better if her lover was more like you. I think you are being more respectful towards the cucks feelings. The end result is the same, just an easier transaction.

Thanks, this is all helping me. 

• Like 3

RobJohnson I might suggest that you put you location in your profile.  If folks knew where you were you might have a bull like me contact you to discuss how to work things out to become her new bull.

If you are near enough to me I would be happy to try and work something out.  I am at the moment between cuckold/hot-wife couples and I miss the dynamic, but I will not "settle"  my next relationship needs to be as good as my longest term relationship.

• Like 3

Just wanted to say I have been in dialogue with Captain Black over the last few days.

It has been a real education being able to get a real experienced bulls view on handling a number of circumstances.

What I would say is that he is very experienced and has helped me greatly and I would thoroughly recommend a conversation with him if you are a cuck and are unsure how to progress.

I have changed my views from wanting to maintain some control, to being able to just accept that it would be in everyone’s best interest for me to be clearly number 3 in any relationship between my wife, the bull and myself. 

He has given me a different outlook and I hope we can continue the dialogue so I can continue to learn.

A really good guy, not in my area unfortunately, but if he was I would feel comfortable in him dealing with my wife in the way he sees fit. 

• Like 2

In my situation my wife decides who she gonna fuck and when. I respect her bulls because they are pleasing her. I’m that husband that just step aside and let the guys do their thing. Yes I do clean up but I do not join in. 

We have an understanding that when any of her bulls are here, that they are now in charge. We always have love for each other but I know when to take a back seat. 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2018 at 5:46 PM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

From a ladies point of view, it should matter very much to your wife how you feel about her boy toys, and wether or not you like/approve, or dislike/disapprove. She can find a different guy any day of the week to please her who would not only meet her needs but yours as well

I personally think that is a good view point in a swinging or equal relationship, but if you want to be a real cuck, then there needs to be many decisions made that give the cuck that uncomfortable feeling inside.

And the more situations you have to cope with, the better the cuck you become. 

• Like 3

To each their own on what a real chuck is, but I don’t see any need for hurt feelings or     cause of animosity for the the one you love and supposed to respect. As for my husband and I, I do play with who ever and when ever I want with him not saying a word but if there is a problem on one side or the other then we address it so it is enjoyable for all involved  

• Like 3

It's definitely a discussion you should have with your wife or girlfriend before. Do you want to know the bull personally? Do you want him to know about you and your arrangement or do you just want him thinking that all of this is behind your back? My ex had a few bulls and I had a selection of a few different styles. One bull, knew about me but didn't want me involved at all. All communication was with her and I wasn't allowed to watch or have any contact with him. He didn't set limits my access to her pussy, he just wanted her alone all the time and thought maybe with another male in the room would be too "gay" for him.

Another bull was older and we had a relationship. We'd talk when he would come over for their dates (he was old fashioned like that). He was in his 50s and she was early 20s. I'm not sure how they were viewed on their dates. It made me nervous thinking someone i know could have seen them but whatever. He'd take her back to his place afterwards and fuck her. She loved him not just because he bought her stuff but because of his dick. She said it was her favorite of all her bulls. I never got to watch. She only sent me a few pictures. But yeah, we were cool with each other and respected each other. He didn't restrict access to her or be possessive of her. It was just a mutual thing all parties agreed was good. He wanted some younger pussy, and she wanted a side sugar daddy and I got sloppy seconds. Everyone wins!

Another bull was very alpha and would have me watch sometimes and clean her out. they'd go on dates and come back and start fucking on our bed while I was on the couch. He'd text me to say he's coming over to fuck her and i'd either have to make myself scarce or if he wanted me to watch I'd get her ready, usually with my tongue. She only saw him for a few months as he moved on to another piece of ass. 

Anyways, long story short, it's important to communciate with your wife or girlfriend about what you like and want from your bull. Some cucks need that alpha to hhhhhhhhh him. Other cucks just want a buddy type of situation where you can play video games together after a night where he fucked your wife in front of you and you cleaned up. Experiment and choose the one that gives you the biggest thrill. If you don't like the situation, tell her and end it with the bull. No bull is worth putting the relationship at risk. There's a lot of other guys out there wanting free pussy out there. Have fun

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
Guest creative41

WOW!! You do have a situation.  In my case, I am a mature bull.  It was always about the pleasure.  I started just fore filling couple's fantasies.  Then with some, our play turned into a regular meeting.  Many of the husbands would watch, then join in afterwards to enjoy their used wife.  A couple of these husband's really enjoyed eating a cream pie.  I always treated the couple with respect.  A few times, I have met the wife for a solo session, but that was not the norm.   I have been invited to several house parties and have coupled with a couple or single woman whose husband was with another woman in the same bed, but that is not the same as cuckolding to me.  When the woman cheats that is cuckolding.  Again, that is a view from an older bull.  I can see your frustration, but you have to have boundaries.  You need to be able to tell her what you are feeling and the same goes for her.  Some women need more and varied sex partners to satisfy their sexual drives.  As long as she still loves and cares for you, I believe it is all good, and nothing more than sexual release. 

My wife has dozens and dozens of black boyfriends.  Some, but not all, are very dominant, but that doesn't matter as I am submissive to all of them.  I do get to watch, and very often even get to guide their beautiful black cocks into her sweet pussy, then do clean up after   I have been feminized, and am allowed only black cocks, never any pussy.  Now here is the cool thing:  of any of her boyfriends treat me badly, they are gone.  I guess that is an advantage to having so many boyfriends.  If she has to dump one, it is not such a great loss for her.

Now let me clarify:  It is mostly my definition of being treated "badly" with a lot of her input to it.  For example, one of her boyfriends squeezing my balls hard to get me to do something is NOT treating me badly.  But kicking me in the balls and possibly causing damage is.  Or another example:  spanking my naked ass and even causing welts is not treating me badly, but pushing my head in the toilet is.  Another example:  completely dominating me is not treating me badly but showing me outrageous disrespect is.

I absolutely love that my wife has so many black boyfriends.  There are ALWAYS black guys hanging around the house.  What is cool, to, is that some of her boyfriends become my boyfriends too.  My wife enjoys sharing with me in that way.  She likes seeing me being so submissive to them.

GG 020.jpg

• Like 4

My experience and we've had only 4, is that the bulls have been very nice and accommodating.  I'm very into the humiliation of a stronger, more masculine man taking my wife in front of me and taking a little advantage of the situation by doing and saying some pretty humiliating things to me during it.

My wife is shy and reluctant so its a process to get her involved.  She usually would just look over my shoulder when I'm online under our screen name and then lose interest and I'm left talking to turned on prospects with no authority to move it forward.

One bull got so aggravated with what he thought was a run around, that he started treating me really rough.  He accused me of being a fake, a poser, a fag etc.  My wife saw the abuse I was taking and found it humorous and gave me the green light to set up a meeting. 

During the meeting in the airport hotel lobby bar,  (he's a pilot), which was not to include anything further, my wife got a little tipsy.  I went to the bathroom and when I returned, I found her making out with him.  She was kissing him and rubbing his cock through the outside of his shorts.  He then excused himself to use the bathroom and I took the opportunity to persuade her to go up to his room "just to see his cock".

This amounted to the most erotic experience of my life.  My wife is a strong-willed woman so in her mind, since she just met this guy, she was not going to sleep with him.  She views it as a matter of respect between her and the guy.

Up in his room they began to make out and then he excused himself to the bathroom and came out without his pants.  My wife's protests were muffled by his deep kiss and being pulled on top of him onto the bed.  She was wearing a mini dress with no bra, a thong under some sheer looking (but thick) tights.

She wasn't shy about grabbing and feeling his cock while kissing him.  She'd constantly complain of being too drunk while grabbing his cock.  When she'd grab his cock she'd moan and say oh, fuck, oh fuck, this is too much of a tease, I"m going home.

He was whispering in her ear while rubbing his hard cock against her protected pussy asking her if she'd like a real man's cock and a real dick...etc.  This was very humiliating for me to hear.

He managed to pull her dress up over her breasts and suck on her nipples while making her moan.  He also pulled her panties and tights down to feel her ass.

It was like a constant wrestling match.  He would be trying to undress her or lie on top of her dry humping because she'd pull up her tights and panties.  She'd be moaning in pleasure and saying she had to go home because this was too tempting.  This went on for almost 45 minutes until he began to get too rough and forceful by pulling her hair, and I had to interrupt and let her escape.

Watching and videoing her being forcibly seduced was the greatest turn on of my life.  She was so desperate for a hard cock that he was breaking her down.  Watching her struggle with her pride was so intoxicating.  She came so close to letting herself get used but would awake from the lust at the last possible moment to say no, no, I have to go home now, time and time again.

Watching your conservative wife being worn down by her lustful pleasures is the hottest experience ever.

We didn't meet with him again because he had absolutely no game.  His texts and conversations were "when are we getting together?"  He had not a minute to further explore her mind to seduce her and when then assumed her reluctance to meet again was my behind the scenes doing.  He couldn't have been more wrong.

Oh, well, left me with the hottest memories! 

My wife makes it very clear that her time is her time. Wealth reasons make it impossible for me to please her in a traditional manner. I do the best I can with other means but that just doesn't cut it. I have little to no contact with her Bulls. I actually appreciate that. I understand it is her choice and only those times she wishes she shares with me. 

She will at times save his seed and have me clean her up. Mostly those are times I have upset her and she reminds me of my shortcomings.