Jump to content
CuckoldFart.com

Recommended Posts

CUCKOLD TEST

My now ex-wife. She had several cocks whilst we were married, with my approval of course. I took it as a compliment when I caught men eyeing her up and this led to her accepting drinks in bars and the offer of a date, regardless of the wedding ring on her finger and me at home looking after our 4 kids. That she attracted the attention of much younger guys - early-mid-20s when she was mid-30s-mid-40s - was also very good for her ego and improved her sex-life!

155180723_139055738089809_2280777493342284614_n.jpg

155177030_551187282523331_3071801399509554048_n.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My current young lady, definitely an English MILF. She's a young looking 44 with a grown-up son.

Quite a shy, inexperienced little thing, but here she is teasing us with her bra on, then with her bra off.

156494485_932600397278297_7877062533869359537_n.jpg

27.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

My now ex-wife. She had several cocks whilst we were married, with my approval of course. I took it as a compliment when I caught men eyeing her up and this led to her accepting drinks in bars and the offer of a date, regardless of the wedding ring on her finger and me at home looking after our 4 kids. That she attracted the attention of much younger guys - early-mid-20s when she was mid-30s-mid-40s - was also very good for her ego and improved her sex-life!

155180723_139055738089809_2280777493342284614_n.jpg

155177030_551187282523331_3071801399509554048_n.jpg

I can see why younger lads would love to fuck her. She’s hot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

My current young lady, definitely an English MILF. She's a young looking 44 with a grown-up son.

Quite a shy, inexperienced little thing, but here she is teasing us with her bra on, then with her bra off.

156494485_932600397278297_7877062533869359537_n.jpg

27.jpg

Bet her sons friends love visiting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Manicrob said:

I can see why younger lads would love to fuck her. She’s hot.

Thank you kind sir! She expressed an interest in much younger lads and was fucked by a 23 year-old the day after her 35th birthday. Later, aged 44, she was bedded by a 28 year-old security guard a couple of times and many times by a 25 year-old British soldier (2 Para), who she said was much better in bed than me. I was 51, twice his age, so not surprised. I loved seeing her with a contented smile on her face and a spring in her step, knowing it was because of all the extra cock she was getting.

155189714_296194838587444_7567535346651700926_n.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Manicrob said:

Bet her sons friends love visiting

Funny you should say that. When her boy still lived at home he did seem to get a lot of friends visit. She told me once that he once embarrassing her in front of several of his friends by asking her how many men she'd had sex with. "Just your dad and one other guy", she admitted, blushing and he laughed. "We've all had more girls than you've had men," I wonder how many of his young friends eyed Becky up and down and were thinking to themselves, "Well, I'd love to fuck your mum to make it 3!"

She always called his friends "boys", but I'm sure one or two have thought, "Get in that bedroom and I'll show who's a boy!"

157164302_273126084340991_9119715362624654580_n.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...