CuckoldFart.com

Big Marsha is becoming my free grope buffet. Am i cuckolding her husband my cousin?

Gretchen 66

On 12/14/2023 at 9:35 AM, allindp said:

I really enjoy it as well, I have probably finger fucked about 6-8 women in a club at some point, mainly wives who were out there bumping and grinding getting my cock rock hard. Last one did that in a club in her very short skirt, I could actually see the wet spot on her panties from where she was acting real slutty in the club. Her hubby didn't really care as he enjoyed seeing her get all hot and horny while they were out...plus he enjoyed getting some pussy on the side, so he was good with it. At some point her and I got to talking about how wet her pussy was, she said her pussy would always get wet like that. I said I would love to see how wet you are, she said go ahead, sat back, spread her legs and just looked at me. I wasted no time in sliding her panties out of the way and finger fucking her very wet pussy right there...then I sucked my fingers clean!

Big Marsha is wonderful. Stylish, fully dressed, classy, confident, tall, curvy , ultrafeminine women do it for me as much as any naked big slut. Most of Big Marsha's fall/winter outfit are pencil high waist pants and skirts satin and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels with too much make up on. Sadly she wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top . She doesn’t wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. But on some of her FB pictures she wears more revealing clothes. Probably she wears cleavage clothes in spring/summer. I would love to sink my head between her enormous soft boobs. Just look at her 386640389_6448908311824463_4414719810074659467_n.thumb.jpg.89580bea3f4b4062c729f9202bcac272.jpg

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

On 1/14/2024 at 2:01 PM, allindp said:

Hopefully you're getting closer to sinking your face between her sexy thighs, once you have mouth fucked her sweet pussy she will never be the same, best of luck to you!

Groping voluptuous, ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive heterosexual women makes me cum. I can literally cum by groping Big Marsha . I got pretty good at it, Big Marsha doesn't even realize it! Wtf is a matter with me but I just love doing it

• 2 months later...

Hopefully you're getting closer to sinking your face between her sexy thighs, once you have mouth fucked her sweet pussy she will never be the same, best of luck to you!

27 days ago I did it again.
On the way to work i stopped at the drugstore. All of a sudden big Marsha walked out of the drugstore. She was wearing a black cotton blazer over her shoulders, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. She had full make up on. I got out of the car. I walked up to her . I decided to up the ante a lot. I just rubbed the back of my fingers back and forth on her nipple through her blouse and bra, feeling it flick between my fingers. I got her nipple between my fingers and squeezed and pinched her firm nipple for several seconds. She pushed her chest into my hand when I did this, chatting with me the entire time. Then I turned my hand around and took her breast into my palm, tweaking her nipple with my thumb and finger through her blouse and bra. We stopped chatting and she was definitely breathing hard, and i was soaking wet. Then she said "I gotta go " I unwillingly removed my small hand from her enormous soft breasts. Big Marsha walked over to her car. I went inside the drugstore .

19 days ago I did it again. I am so excited. On my way home i stopped at the grocery store. Big Marsha was there in front of the store. She was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I got out of the car. I walked up to her and gave her big ass a good smack she just laughed. Then I just went straight to cupping and feeling her tit through her blouse and bra, i felt her tit and nipple with my palm and fingers. She was breathing really heavy and let out a little moan when I touched her nipple. I played with her boob for about 30 seconds, and took a peek as I pulled my hand away. Then we both walked inside the grocery store. Big Marsha was walking all around the store, so I followed from a distance trying to find the right moment. Right as I got close from behind, she stopped . I grabbed one of her perfect, soft cheeks with one hand and then she looked back when I gave it a squeeze. I walked off, not wanting to draw too much attention.

15 days ago i did it again. I attended this woman in wine party . Big Marsha was there. She was wearing this pink satin blouse buttoned up to the top, tucked into pink satin pants and 5inch heels pink shoes. She had full make up on. .

"Hello. Marsha," i said, opening my arms for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her giant body, Marsha hugged me back. It felt like hugging a large cushion. I was between the arms of a soft giantess, resting my head on her chest and hugging her large body. Her chest was spacious and comfortable like a bed of pillows. I reached down and gave her big ass a couple blatant squeezes. Marsha broke the hug. I was really horny ( she was dressed in pink satin head to toe, for Christ sake) so i started feeling her ass with my right hand while she was chatting with other women. She eventually said "you enjoying yourself back there?" And I simply replied "Very much" to which she just laughed and continued chatting. That was the only permission I needed. I turned her around, lifted her big boobs up, and buried my face in them. Again, in front of all these women! I thought she'd be horrified, but as I jiggled my face between those things, I felt her hand on the back of my head, and heard her giggling. At this point, I lost my mind. My hands moved and squeezed her big booty. I looked up at her, again expecting her to be horrified as she was getting felt up in front of all these women, but she just smiled at me, and even bit her lip. Eventually, we both came to our senses, and we pulled away from each other and awkwardly laughed it off. .

This 41 year old Korean woman Andy who is a short skinny ugly lesbian like me, caught on and walked up to Big Marsha. They started talking. I walked over to them. Andy kept saying that Big Marsha's tits were amazing , Big Martha kept laughing at her ...just them talking about Marsha's tits got me wet...I kept subtly reaching over and squeezing Marsha's tits playfully through her blouse and bra ....she wasn't stopping me....we all kept laughing about her enormous tits.... I was gently playing with her hard nipples and big soft tits through her blouse and bra. Although the conversation had shifted to another topic (not Big Marsha's tits) this woman Andy tried to continue the conversation , but she was just blatantly watching the show ....my pussy was dripping wet at the fact that Big Marsha is letting me put on a show for Andy

I lifted Marsha's tits and give em a good squeeze... This very short woman Andy leaned up and started staring at Marsha's big perfect tits jiggling around as i was bouncing them.....Andy couldn't contain herself and kept saying "oh my fuckin god those are nice" and stared intently at them as if she would never see another pair again....I jiggled them around a little bit for Andy and she never broke eye contact with them. We had some casual conversation but this woman Andy could not get past Marsha's big tits and kept complimenting them .
Andy circles the conversation back to her tits tits again....she was thanking big Marsha for the previous show...saying how great they are / how lucky I am .....after a while of her half drunk rambling....i said that if she wants to them so bad then to go ahead and grab them.....I joked that she should practice groping big tits and get some experience in doing it. There was a bit of hesitancy on Andy's part so i said "c'mon Andy haha go for it".

Andy got her right hand down under Marsha's big soft breast.

As big Marsha stood there in front of me and Andy , our faces were literally her breast level- we stared and admired big Marsha perfect chest for a minute before I couldn't help myself and began to rub her nipples and squeeze her tits some more through her blouse and bra with my right hand...Andy's hand slowly crept towards her chest as she looked to me for approval ....

I responded "go ahead Andy".....she slowly caressed and rubbed her palm across Marsha's hard nipple and gently squeezed every inch of her left breast before turning her attention to the right one....never before have I been as turned on as I was at that moment... watching big Martha, watch Andy as she gently fondled and caressed her big perfect tits....This continued on for longer than I would have thought. We tag teamed grabbing Big Marsha's ass and copping feels of her massive tits in front of all these women at the party. Me and Andy literally just took turns dancing with Big Marsha and grabbing her boobs and ass. While she giggled and playfully told us to stop while we passed her back and forth. The party ended. As we walked towards Big Marsha's car , me and Andy both had our arms around her hips, each had a hand palming a cheek as we walked.

For some reasons that turned me on even more as big Marsha walked with our hands on her backside laughing at something we said to her. When we reached the driver side Andy opened the door for her as i helped her in.

*SMACK*

Of course i couldn't help but spank big Marsha one last time as she got in the car, eliciting nothing but a yelp and smile from her.

We did it again. 8 days ago at the women in wine party. Big Marsha arrived. She was wearing this red satin blouse buttoned up to the top, tucked into black satin pants and 5inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. Again I was hypnotized and mesmerized by Marsha's big tits. My attention focussed on the arresting sight of her sizeable breasts. Her breasts are exactly the level of my face. I walked up to her and started chatting with her. And in the next instant, my hand was resting directly on her breast, through her red satin blouse and bra of course, but on her breast! Only seconds had passed, but my hand remained as I kneaded the softness of her breast like a contented cat. For me at least, it felt like an eternity.

My hand remained on her tit.

Even with her blouse and bra on, I now felt the sudden emergence of her hard extended nipple. But even more surprisingly, her gasp, the audible sigh of pleasure that escaped her lips in a long drawn out pleasured sound, unlike any I had ever heard before. But that nipple! Oh my god, that nipple! I swear it had burned an impression within the palm of my hand, half tempted to check, though fearful of doing so, which would mean taking my hand away. Something I didn't dare do, as I was already well into the twenty or thirty second mark of booby fondling

Then suddenly Big Marsha took my hand and gently moved it off and away from her. Even though she did, I was floating on cloud nine, not even aware of the massive wetness in my pants, the short-circuiting of my own arousal not as yet registering in my head as Big Marsha slid over a few inches, putting distance between us.

"Excuse me," we both turned around, it was 41 year old Korean woman my groping partner Andy and this really skinny, short like 5ft2 , pale face green eyes thin lips light brown haired with Chin-Length haircut 44 year old woman Ruth, "can we get a picture?" Andy said addressing Big Marsha.

"Oh sure, excuse me can you take our picture?" Big Marsha asked me."Oh, uh sure" I said taking Ruth's phone.There were Andy to one side of her and Ruth to the other. I could see them beside Big Marsha put their arms around her waist. They did various poses laughing and having a good time, their hands definitely got low on her back a few times and the one may barely at the top of her ass but nothing very inappropriate. They didn't do anything very inappropriate, Andy had her hand on her hip more than her waist, and Ruth brushed her hand across her butt after they took a photo.

Gwen decided to flirt a little heavier, giving Big Marsha's arms generous squeezes when they were chatting. As Big Marsha was chatting with Andy and Ruth more people came over and joined the convo. I wasn't involved but stood close. Ruth stood particularly close to Big Marsha, sometimes putting her hand on her back as they chatted, with Andy grabbing big Marsha's arm every now and then. When Andy put her arm around Big Marsha Ruth purposefully gave her butt a little squeeze. Andy shot Ruth a coy look, as they chatted she moved her hand so it rested on the top of big Marsha's ass . They kept chatting, as they did Andy's hand lowered to the center of Big Marsha's round rump, gently rubbing her ass as they chatted . Then Andy gestured toward a bar area . Big Marsha nodded smiling and gesturing toward me, with Andy's hand still planted on the center of her big backside. She turned to walk toward me.

But then Big Marsha turned to walk toward the bar, I took the opportunity to admire her ass yet again. As Big Marsha stood there I noticed Ruth walk behind her. I saw Ruth reach under and give Marsha's tush a little pinch , then she kept walking. She jumped pretty high and whirled her head around seeing Ruth walking away. I walked over. Andy continued to flirt with Big Marsha. She was saying something to her to make her laugh but was keeping her hands to herself.

As she talked to Andy and Ruth passed behind her I saw Ruth run her hand over Big Marsha's ass before continuing to walk on.

When I got back from the bathroom she was standing by herself.

We stood there and talked for a few minutes. Big Marsha bent over the table slightly toward me and stuck her butt out some. I couldn't see everything because the table was a little high but I clearly saw Andy run her hand over her bum then put a hand on each hip and position herself behind Big Marsha. She gasped a little and stood up straight as Andy still held her hips.

Big Marsha then gulped down her drink and told me, "I'll see ya in a bit." As Andy still held her, then turned to walk toward this other woman. I watched after them, Andy's arm moving around Big Marsha's waist, hand on her hip. Andy then brought her hand down and clearly squeezed Big Marsha's ass cheek as they walked. I was in full jealous and turned on mode now as Andy felt up her booty. When she didn't protest Andy started rubbing her left ass cheek . Andy stopped groping her ass when they got to the woman only to give her a playful swat on the rear and position herself behind her as she bent over a tad to talk .I saw Andy stand behind big Marsha holding her around her waist as she pressed her crotch into her. They stood there like that before walking towards me.

I was about to grope Big Marsha's tits, when suddenly Andy's pair of hands appeared on her hips and a head emerged under her left armpit. Andy seemed to have pressed herself up against Big Marsha from behind . A big smile spread across Andy's face as she ground herself against her. Andy's hands slipped up from Big Marsha,s hips, sliding casually across her full breasts and giving them an eager squeeze. Marsha turned around.

Andy's hands once again moved over Marsha's giant voluptuous body. My eyes went wide as i watched Andy's hands move to Big Marsha's succulent ass and give it a squeeze through her tight fitting black satin pants. . Andy was kneading the big firm cheeks of Marsha's ass, thoroughly groping her for all she was worth.

Suddenly they broke apart. Ruth yanked Andy away from Big Marsha . I walked up to Big Marsha.

" Whats going on? You short , old, masculine weird women are gravitating towards me like fruit flies on a banana AND YOU ALL WANT TO TOUCH. Andy is all over me and you are groping me and i am just letting you. I just feel like a deer in headlights. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i met you . Probably because of my size, my social status and my bitch resting face. I am completely the opposite to a homophobe... but i am literally 100% straight. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. You can touch me all you want, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb. You are the first woman who groped me. It wasn't a coincidence. This woman Andy said that you told her everything about me. Probably you bragged to your lesbian friends about groping me. These weird small women Andy and Ruth probably feel like its now "ok" to do because you told them that you groped me. " Big Marsha loudly said.

" You are a tall curvy woman Big Marsha. There is something appealing about curvy women. We are just fascinated with you. You are always dressed in that designer expensive shiny tight form fitting fancy clothes, on those 5inch heels, with full make up, with your hair up, with your huge boobs your, big ass ? You are obviously 5ft11. We are small and skinny women. We are all much shorter than you. " I answered to Big Marsha.

"

I was now shaking with a mixture of nervousness and excitement and i carried on talking to her as i gently placed my small old hand on her massive bum.

Big Marsha just remained still as she felt my hand spread across her ass. I even groaned a little as i sank my old fingers into the full firmness of her right buttock. My chatter began to fade as i placed my other hand on the other cheek and began to squeeze and fondle that one too. I began to salivate at the feel of her silky smooth satin pants stretched tightly across the most perfect ass i had ever seen. It was just the most amazing experience to have my hands freely roaming all over the ass of this lovely big woman without any objection. I never thought i would ever be in this position, freely groping the big ass of such a classy, arrogant, rich and sexy woman . Then Marsha walked away. About 30 minutes later the event ended, Big Marsha was leaving. .

"You are a great woman Big Marsha," i said, opening my arms for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her giant body, Marsha hugged me back. It felt like hugging a large cushion. I was between the arms of a soft giantess, resting my head on her chest and hugging her large body. Her chest was spacious and comfortable like a bed of pillows. Marsha broke the hug. She left

• Like 1