CuckoldFart.com

Big Marsha is becoming my free grope buffet. Am i cuckolding her husband my cousin?

Gretchen 66

I am 57 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.

I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.

I joined this forum back in December 2019 because i had issues with this woman my former bosses wife . Now i have similar issues with this woman Marsha my first cousin's new wife.

.Some photos of Marsha. But i had to crop the upper part of her face off. I just can't show her whole face here on this forum. It is too risky.  

About a month  I moved back in my hometown. My first cousin  is married again. His new wife Marsha is this  44 year old fairly "robust" woman; she is not fat or anything like that, she is"big-boned". Marsha is 5'11 tall and she has a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make her look huge. Yes, she is really big.   I love her oversized hourglass figure.  Something impossible to miss when first seeing her, with her turning lots of heads of both women and men, my cousin's new wife , Marsha, has enormous breasts, huge tits. She has giant boobs.  She has gigantic, frigging boobs.

This woman my cousins new wife Marsha is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up. She comes  from old money. She grew up rich. She is used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this.

I was sexually attracted to Marsha from the first day I met her. Especially once I saw the size and the shape of her big tits from the front and from the sides, I've never seen tits that big and that shapely. About two weeks  ago we had a family gathering for my  aunt's  75 birthday party in a restaurant. I arrived there. Then i saw Marsha for the first time. She was wearing this red satin  blouse buttoned up to the top, tucked into black satin pants and  5inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. My cousin introduced me to his new wife. I was hypnotized and mesmerized by Marsha's big tits. My attention focussed on the arresting sight of her sizeable breasts. Her breasts are exactly the level of my face.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you, Marsha," i said, opening my arms for a hug.  I wrapped my arms around her giant body, Marsha  hugged me back. It felt like hugging a large cushion.  I was between the arms of a soft giantess, resting my head on her chest and hugging her large body.  Her chest was spacious and comfortable like a bed of pillows. Marsha broke the hug. "May I call you big Marsha?" i asked.

Marsha stammered awkwardly, "I..."

"What a great nickname!" my cousin her husband interrupted her. "Gretchen here is always calling people by monikers."

We sat at the table. Trying not to catch me staring, I was unable to stop staring at the huge impressions that Marsha's breasts made  in her red satin blouse buttoned up to the top.  She ate fast.  She finished eating and got up. She went to the restroom. I got up and followed her.

I walked in. Marsha was at the mirror, fixing her makeup. These two other random women in the restroom were fixing their make up too.

I couldn't help but gaze over  Marsha's body  , feeling an urge to reach out and touch it.

As i stood behind her I  timidly touched Marsha's  back and rubbed my hands up it, feeling the smoothness of the satin material of her blouse whilst  helped my palms to slickly slide over it, all the way up to her shoulders then reversing and back down her back, stopping just before the curve of her ass. I rubbed my hands back and forth, enjoying the simple movement, and the feel of my hands gliding over her back.

"i love your blouse. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants.  Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " i asked her while i rubbed her back with my both hands.

"I am  always dressed up to the max

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater." Marsha answered.

"You are huge. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. Your pants are so tight on you. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. " I said.

My hands kept rubbing Marsha's back.

" I am aware Gretchen that I am blessed with very large breasts, child bearing hips and big butt.  I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. I have gained weight over the years, but i carry that chubbiness well. I am always on high heels and full make up on. I have learnt to dress for my shape.  I wear clothes that fit me properly.  " she responded.

" Don't worry big Marsha. You are right. You carry your chubbiness very well. You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant. " i reassured her " I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

I moved my hands up  and focused a little more on her upper back and shoulders , increasing the pressure slightly.

I was literally massaging  Marsha's shoulders a little more firmly,  enjoying the feel of the satin material  until she finished fixing her make up and turned around. Her enormous breasts were literally in front of my face.

I couldn't resist.

With trembling hands, i gingerly cupped and caressed her beautiful tits.

"Oooh!" Squealed Marsha in surprise, as i felt her up.

"My God... What a pair!" i murmured. Her tits were so firm despite their enormous size, and they seemed even bigger in my small hands. Marsha was totally caught off-guard, and she simply stood there not knowing what to do. She simply stood there stunned, letting me to fondle and grope her.

I shifted my hands to cup the undersides of Marsha's heavy tits, sliding my thumbs across the smooth satin material of her blouse and bra. I could feel the hard jut of her nipples pressing through the satin as i rubbed my thumbs in a small circle over the middle of her breasts.

"They're so nice and big and soft," i said, spreading my fingers wide as i tried, unsuccessfully, to cover the entire expanse of Marsha's breasts with my hands.

The two random women were totally weirded out by our behaviour , but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. They were watching with disgusted looks on their faces.

Marsha grimaced as i continued groping her immense boobs. I wasn't even looking up at her face; i was almost hypnotised as i watched my own small hands squeezing her big jugs  through her bra. 

I pressed my small  hands against the outsides of her heavy melons and squeezed them up and together. 

"You owe me big time for this Gretchen,  I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. You are my first groper. Probably because of my size , my social status and my bitch resting face." Marsha muttered .

I cupped the lower part of Marsha's's tits and gave them a shake, watching with almost child-like relish as her boobs jiggled and shook across her chest.

My hands were literally locked  onto Marsha's chest, squeezing, fondling and groping to my heart's content. 

She sighed deeply in a futile attempt to appear to not care about the situation, but i could tell she was getting a little turned on despite herself. 

Finally I  decided to stop groping her tits and moved my  hands down to her hips. Marsha turned around and walked out of the restroom. 

Her butt and hips swayed side to side as she walked. As she took a few steps ahead and i followed her closely, i put my right  hand on her left ass cheek, squeezing it - it was firm yet soft, much like her breasts, and were perfect to play with. She froze at my touch.

I gave her ass cheek a slap, to which she yelped involuntarily. "Keep walking big Marsha." i said jokingly. 

She continued to walk ahead, stiffly and slowly, as i happily groped away at her behind the whole way, sometimes giving her a spank if she was being slow . 

When we reached the table.

*SMACK*

Of course i couldn't help but spank big Marsha's big butt one last time as she sat on the chair, eliciting nothing but a yelp from her. My cousin her husband and the other family members didn't notice, because they were in the middle of heated discussion.  Afterwards I was so horny that I masturbated  in my car. 

Four days ago on the way to my store i stopped at the drugstore. I got out of the car. Big Marsha walked out of the drugstore. She was wearing a black long fur coat over her shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on.  I walked up  RUSHING up when i saw her. I said to her

"uuuu i love your blouse. Marsha you are always so elegant and over dressed." 

I reached up and cupped Marsha's big breasts in my small hands, giving them an exploratory squeeze. 

My hands continued to roam over Marsha's expansive bosom. 

I said to her "My cousin is a lucky guy.  You are a great woman. You are so tall, big and soft. I am fascinated with your size. You are a colossal woman. " Then i continued asking her about her wardrobe, her style and such.

I was squeezing and rubbing her massive  breasts through her satin blouse and bra for like 3/4 minutes. I just kept rubbing and feeling up her breasts while i was talking about her fascination with her. I just kept rubbing up and down her enormous breasts with my both hands while i was explaining my fascination with her size to her.

Marsha was just standing there stiff as a board while i was feeling up her boobs .  People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the drugstore parking lot, probably about 5 people in sight, but I caught a few stares.  Marsha was just standing there aroused, but tall, still and silent in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen.  Then i said "I gotta go. " and finally stopped rubbing her breasts.  Marsha walked over to her  car. I went inside the drugstore . 

And ooooh... I loveeeed rubbing her massive soft breasts  there in the middle of the parking lot. It turned me on so much!!! My pussy got so so wet.  Specially knowing that it was in public and people on the parking lot were not sure what's going on!  

I have met Marsha only on those two occasions at  , but i just couldn't control myself around her. 

With this touchable giant woman my cousins wife Marsha is about lust, not love. It is pure physical attraction, not emotional. I have extremely erotic fantasies about her. She is an absolute ideal ten for me physically. She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her I know it’s wrong. She is my first cousins wife but every time i see her walking around with her big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. I gravitate toward this woman like fruit fly on a banana. I know that I shouldn't do it but it is difficult to resist the urge to touch her.  She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. Please don’t be grossed out. I feel so guilty but i just can't stop touching this woman. I know this sounds strange and maybe even a bit sick to some. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way. 

I know this sounds weird and outrageous. I am a horrible person. I am a bad person. She is my cousins wife! Am I just an evil person? 

I don't understand it. I feel the overwhelming sensation of guilt all the time because she is my cousin's wife. I am sick of this. I’m confused and my mind doesn’t stop. I really worry that I’m going to lose myself completely! I don't want to waste your time but I had to get some of this out of my head. What is wrong with me? I am afraid that i will just go even further.  This touchable giant woman my cousin's wife Marsha is probably 100% straight. She would never want to kiss a woman. 

343383953_261106346340736_9087785705422626896_n (1).jpg

331485887_706917327850284_590983539108684956_n (1).jpg

339122344_186955197455231_3058162378547704841_n (1).jpg

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

Sounds like she was turned on by it, and there isn't a thing wrong with it, you're both adults...I'm sure your cousin would enjoy seeing his wife getting felt up and knowing your pussy gets wet doing it. I was a party recently and found myself on the deck with the wife of one of my co-workers, she was telling me how wet her pussy was and how horny she had gotten from hanging out and dancing at at the club we were at earlier...I asked if she would let me find out for myself how wet her pussy was, she just looked at me, spread her legs slightly and said  "Go ahead!"...I reached under her dress, slid her panties over to the side and just finger fucked her right there on the deck...that is what Marsha probably wants...then you can rub your pussy with her cum all over your fingers...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, allindp said:

Sounds like she was turned on by it, and there isn't a thing wrong with it, you're both adults...I'm sure your cousin would enjoy seeing his wife getting felt up and knowing your pussy gets wet doing it. I was a party recently and found myself on the deck with the wife of one of my co-workers, she was telling me how wet her pussy was and how horny she had gotten from hanging out and dancing at at the club we were at earlier...I asked if she would let me find out for myself how wet her pussy was, she just looked at me, spread her legs slightly and said  "Go ahead!"...I reached under her dress, slid her panties over to the side and just finger fucked her right there on the deck...that is what Marsha probably wants...then you can rub your pussy with her cum all over your fingers...

Thank you for your support. I am too sexually attracted to this giant woman my cousin's wife Marsha . I just can't help myself because this is the way that I am, this is how my body react to her. You are totally right. Big Marsha isn't doing anything to halt my advances. So you see no reason why i should slow my advances toward her? Thank you. You are totally right. In fact i should use every opportunity to grope her. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am going to take it a bit farther and become more "touchy" with her. But i am going to take it slow.

I got off on feeling her up in public, not caring how it makes her look. I love standing next to her and contrasting myself against her, i come out so undesirable next to her. I admit to you that the thrill I get from groping,touching and rubbing this arrogant spoiled stuck up woman my cousin's wife Marsha in public is so powerful. It makes me feel invincible -- it makes me feel like I might never have to feel ashamed or insecure again. She is always on high heels i am always in sneakers. Standing next to me she looks like a giant. I am tiny short skinny 57 year old masculine ugly woman. She is very attractive , tall, she dresses elegantly, she has sensual curves, large big massive soft breasts, a round ass, basically she is everything i am not. But when i become a predator, when i grope her in public, not caring who see me touching her, when i grope her and she doesn't fight me back, it makes me feel powerful.

9 hours ago, allindp said:

You are totally right. If she wanted she could stop me groping her. Maybe my cousin's stuck up giant wife Marsha loves being dominated, love being humiliated. Maybe it turns her on that ME, an ugly short skinny masculine woman that would not even be anywhere near her league is being so dominant and aggressive with her. I need to find out if she is just acting shock or if she is really enjoying me groping her but too afraid to admit it. She is a sex object to me, and I really want to fuck her in my bed. I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft. Just look at her 

361093958_6173026832745947_5516965995233227548_n.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/26/2023 at 4:57 PM, Gretchen 66 said:

You are totally right. If she wanted she could stop me groping her. Maybe my cousin's stuck up giant wife Marsha loves being dominated, love being humiliated. Maybe it turns her on that ME, an ugly short skinny masculine woman that would not even be anywhere near her league is being so dominant and aggressive with her. I need to find out if she is just acting shock or if she is really enjoying me groping her but too afraid to admit it. She is a sex object to me, and I really want to fuck her in my bed. I love to slap or rub her butt. I love to squeeze or jiggle her massive breasts. They are so soft and squishy. I want to FUCK her. She is so tall and big and soft. Just look at her 

361093958_6173026832745947_5516965995233227548_n.jpg

I'll bet her pussy gets wet just thinking about you getting in her pants knowing what you are doing with a hot, wet, horny pussy...and bottom line is all guys want to watch...

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, allindp said:

I'll bet her pussy gets wet just thinking about you getting in her pants knowing what you are doing with a hot, wet, horny pussy...and bottom line is all guys want to watch...

Big Marsha is becoming my free grope buffet. I did it again.
This morning on the way to work i stopped at the drugstore. All of a sudden big Marsha walked out of the drugstore. She was wearing a black cotton blazer over her shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on. I got out of the car. I walked up to her and said

"uuuu i love your blouse. Marsha you are always so elegant and over dressed. You always look so glammed up.

Why are you always so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? Does your upbringing/parents status motivate you to always look good/dressed to the max, or is that something you do for yourself?" I asked her.

"I admit to you that my upbringing/parents status motivate me to always look good/dressed to the max.
I’ve just had to commit to being ‘the overdressed one’. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie... I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. " big Marsha answered.

"Those are perfect Marsha. Too perfect. Alright, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone. Let me feel them for a bit." Saying this, i started to reach for her massive breasts ( my face is exactly the level of her breasts).

"Okay you.....OH!" Marsha answered. My small hands moved onto her enormous breasts.... eagerly groping them. I used both hands to cup and squeeze her breasts through her blouse and bra. I rubbed my hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. I wasn't just grabbing her breasts. I was lightly massaging her breasts and admiring them. Big Marsha was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at my hands doing their work on her massive , soft , heavy boobs. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the drugstore parking lot, probably about 3 people in sight, but I caught a few stares.

" I just met you Gretchen, but for some reason i decided to tolerate your groping. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all. " Marsha commented.

She was just standing there stiff as a board while i was feeling up her boobs . Then she said "I gotta go to my store" I unwillingly removed my small hands from her enormous soft breasts. Big Marsha walked over to her car. I went inside the drugstore .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gretchen 66 said:

Big Marsha is becoming my free grope buffet. I did it again.
This morning on the way to work i stopped at the drugstore. All of a sudden big Marsha walked out of the drugstore. She was wearing a black cotton blazer over her shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on. I got out of the car. I walked up to her and said

"uuuu i love your blouse. Marsha you are always so elegant and over dressed. You always look so glammed up.

Why are you always so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? Does your upbringing/parents status motivate you to always look good/dressed to the max, or is that something you do for yourself?" I asked her.

"I admit to you that my upbringing/parents status motivate me to always look good/dressed to the max.
I’ve just had to commit to being ‘the overdressed one’. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie... I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. " big Marsha answered.

"Those are perfect Marsha. Too perfect. Alright, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone. Let me feel them for a bit." Saying this, i started to reach for her massive breasts ( my face is exactly the level of her breasts).

"Okay you.....OH!" Marsha answered. My small hands moved onto her enormous breasts.... eagerly groping them. I used both hands to cup and squeeze her breasts through her blouse and bra. I rubbed my hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. I wasn't just grabbing her breasts. I was lightly massaging her breasts and admiring them. Big Marsha was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at my hands doing their work on her massive , soft , heavy boobs. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the drugstore parking lot, probably about 3 people in sight, but I caught a few stares.

" I just met you Gretchen, but for some reason i decided to tolerate your groping. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all. " Marsha commented.

She was just standing there stiff as a board while i was feeling up her boobs . Then she said "I gotta go to my store" I unwillingly removed my small hands from her enormous soft breasts. Big Marsha walked over to her car. I went inside the drugstore .

She threw that "lesbian" comment out there so you know she is thinking about it. Won't be long before she goes from letting you grope her big tits to finger fucking her horny pussy...keep up the good work...

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 12:40 AM, allindp said:

She threw that "lesbian" comment out there so you know she is thinking about it. Won't be long before she goes from letting you grope her big tits to finger fucking her horny pussy...keep up the good work...

I did it again. I am so excited.  About 30 minutes ago  on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. Big Marsha was there in the middle of the store. She was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on.  I waved at her. She waved  back.
About 5 minutes later Big Marsha was leaning over checking products on the bottom shelf. I walked past and saw that i she was bent over, rifling through one of the shelves . As i moved past her i reached out and patted her big ass.

"Oh Gretchen!" she yelped in surprise at the pat, jerking herself upright and spinning around to face me.
"Just a little pat . Patting between friends is normal" i "assured" her, doing my best to look nonchalant.

"Oh," big Marsha replied . "Well if you put it like that, then thank you."

"Great," i replied, grinning widely. Then i reached around and gave big Marsha another quick pat on the butt and then i hurried headed for the meat section.

About 3/4 minutes later, i rubbed her enormous soft breasts with my right hand as she was walking by me  between the racks in the middle of the grocery store. She didn't even say a word or make eye contact or anything.

About 7/8 minutes later big Marsha walked pass me again  i looked up and went “ooooohhhh! Big  Marsha!”

And preceded to literally rub her massive boobs with my both hands as she and I walked pass each other. Big Marsha just giggled, opened the door, and walked out of the grocery store with bags of groceries in her both hands. 

On 11/29/2023 at 12:40 AM, allindp said:

These days, my desire feels out of control. My sexual appetite for big Marsha is just plain insatiable.  The mere sight of her or her presence just throws me into a primal frenzy.  I feel this raging heat inside with the urge to grope her.  I am totally consumed with lust all the time. As ridiculous as this post is, I swear I'm not joking.  Big Marsha basically melted my brain and turned me into a gibbering pile of hormones without even trying. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 4:39 PM, Gretchen 66 said:

These days, my desire feels out of control. My sexual appetite for big Marsha is just plain insatiable.  The mere sight of her or her presence just throws me into a primal frenzy.  I feel this raging heat inside with the urge to grope her.  I am totally consumed with lust all the time. As ridiculous as this post is, I swear I'm not joking.  Big Marsha basically melted my brain and turned me into a gibbering pile of hormones without even trying. 

Sounds incredible to be turned on like that, it has happened to me before, and I absolutely love it! The fact that she likes it when you feel her her up, and actually encourages you is hot...you will be sucking that wet pussy of hers in no time! No worries about her hubby...he will like it knowing she is getting her pussy and tits sucked and groped by someone. I'm sure she goes home with a very wet pussy now after you grope you that he gets to enjoy...there were time when my girl was out at the club or at a party drinking, dancing, and rubbing her pussy on some other guy's dick...turned me on and I would be rock hard getting home knowing her pussy would be dripping wet...

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2023 at 2:26 PM, allindp said:

Sounds incredible to be turned on like that, it has happened to me before, and I absolutely love it! The fact that she likes it when you feel her her up, and actually encourages you is hot...you will be sucking that wet pussy of hers in no time! No worries about her hubby...he will like it knowing she is getting her pussy and tits sucked and groped by someone. I'm sure she goes home with a very wet pussy now after you grope you that he gets to enjoy...there were time when my girl was out at the club or at a party drinking, dancing, and rubbing her pussy on some other guy's dick...turned me on and I would be rock hard getting home knowing her pussy would be dripping wet...

Big Marsha is a magnetic sensual ultrafeminine classy massive woman. I want her. I admit that i desperately want to have sex with Big Marsha . God you she is just so perfect. She is such a massive woman. I want to tongue fuck her pussy; probably she tastes so good. I want to hear her moans. I would eat her cunt and tongue fuck her between her legs on a daily basis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gretchen 66 said:

Big Marsha is a magnetic sensual ultrafeminine classy massive woman. I want her. I admit that i desperately want to have sex with Big Marsha . God you she is just so perfect. She is such a massive woman. I want to tongue fuck her pussy; probably she tastes so good. I want to hear her moans. I would eat her cunt and tongue fuck her between her legs on a daily basis.

Why do you not show us how ugly (you said) you are?

4 hours ago, Gretchen 66 said:

As someone that really enjoys big women as well, there is nothing hotter than when it's an illicit affair, a dirty secret between you two...or more, I'll bet she will fall in love with the way your tongue fuck her sweet pussy and would really enjoy feeding it to you daily...best of luck with that and please share how it's going...

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2023 at 12:56 PM, allindp said:

As someone that really enjoys big women as well, there is nothing hotter than when it's an illicit affair, a dirty secret between you two...or more, I'll bet she will fall in love with the way your tongue fuck her sweet pussy and would really enjoy feeding it to you daily...best of luck with that and please share how it's going...

Please don't judge me, i am a lesbian groper.
I've been getting handsy with most tall, curvy , feminine women I know ever since I was 19 years old . I've had a history of being handsy with that type of women. I am totally fixated on satisfying my super weird fetish for giant, extremely feminine, curvy, heterosexual women that are out of my league. I get handsy with voluptuous, tall, curvy, ultrafeminine women and it's amazing how much they just let me get away with, probably because i am a short, skinny, physically weak woman. I am ugly and masculine, but i am just a tiny woman. I don't look tough and intimidating . All of these women my "victims" are much taller and stronger than me.

I have always enjoyed groping tall, curvy, feminine women. Running my hands all up and down their bodies, rubbing their backs/shoulders, grabbing, slapping and pinching their asses, copping a feel of their tits. As soon as one tells me it makes them uncomfortable or feel like an object I stop but most put up with it or even seem to enjoy it. It's great. That is driving me INSANELY horny.

I do think confidence is the key. They're so surprised that I did it that their brains just accept it. I always give it a go. I've noticed that voluptuous, tall, feminine, heterosexual women with big boobs and butts (like Big Marsha) are usually very accepting of being groped by other women so I do that often. They're usually surprised but don't know what to think about it so I just carry on doing it. I've had a couple of women tell me it makes them feel objectified, but most of them find it flattering. I even slap plain Jane women on the ass and I think they definitely take it as a compliment.

I'm very tactile and love groping. I honestly just love putting my hands all over a tall, curvy feminine woman's body. Running my hands all up and down their bodies, squeezing their ass and breasts. If I see a tall, curvy, feminine stranger woman I always try to grope her. Most of these women just let me grope them. I am getting off on it.

I haven’t been able to have a healthy relationship with women because of this stuff and I feel like it will continue to be this way. I like straight women. I’m just into fems, but literally every tall, curvy, feminine woman I find attractive is straight.

I always had a strong desire to have tall curvy straight women feel attracted to me.

Being a short, skinny , ugly, soft butch woman is killing me. My height (5' ft 3") has been bothering me ever since I was a teenage girl. The majority of women are taller than me. I feel jealous of tall butch women who have a more masculine look than me. I am envious of strong bone structure and tall bodies.

A lot of people mock me and insult me and laugh at height "jokes". Yeah treating me like a disgusting creature is really a funny joke. I feel pretty miserable about myself but being handsy with voluptuous, tall, curvy, ultrafeminine, classy women helps me feel validated and powerful. But the problem is that sometimes it haunts me and makes me feel bad and perverse. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gretchen 66 said:

Please don't judge me, i am a lesbian groper.
I've been getting handsy with most tall, curvy , feminine women I know ever since I was 19 years old . I've had a history of being handsy with that type of women. I am totally fixated on satisfying my super weird fetish for giant, extremely feminine, curvy, heterosexual women that are out of my league. I get handsy with voluptuous, tall, curvy, ultrafeminine women and it's amazing how much they just let me get away with, probably because i am a short, skinny, physically weak woman. I am ugly and masculine, but i am just a tiny woman. I don't look tough and intimidating . All of these women my "victims" are much taller and stronger than me.

I have always enjoyed groping tall, curvy, feminine women. Running my hands all up and down their bodies, rubbing their backs/shoulders, grabbing, slapping and pinching their asses, copping a feel of their tits. As soon as one tells me it makes them uncomfortable or feel like an object I stop but most put up with it or even seem to enjoy it. It's great. That is driving me INSANELY horny.

I do think confidence is the key. They're so surprised that I did it that their brains just accept it. I always give it a go. I've noticed that voluptuous, tall, feminine, heterosexual women with big boobs and butts (like Big Marsha) are usually very accepting of being groped by other women so I do that often. They're usually surprised but don't know what to think about it so I just carry on doing it. I've had a couple of women tell me it makes them feel objectified, but most of them find it flattering. I even slap plain Jane women on the ass and I think they definitely take it as a compliment.

I'm very tactile and love groping. I honestly just love putting my hands all over a tall, curvy feminine woman's body. Running my hands all up and down their bodies, squeezing their ass and breasts. If I see a tall, curvy, feminine stranger woman I always try to grope her. Most of these women just let me grope them. I am getting off on it.

I haven’t been able to have a healthy relationship with women because of this stuff and I feel like it will continue to be this way. I like straight women. I’m just into fems, but literally every tall, curvy, feminine woman I find attractive is straight.

I always had a strong desire to have tall curvy straight women feel attracted to me.

Being a short, skinny , ugly, soft butch woman is killing me. My height (5' ft 3") has been bothering me ever since I was a teenage girl. The majority of women are taller than me. I feel jealous of tall butch women who have a more masculine look than me. I am envious of strong bone structure and tall bodies.

A lot of people mock me and insult me and laugh at height "jokes". Yeah treating me like a disgusting creature is really a funny joke. I feel pretty miserable about myself but being handsy with voluptuous, tall, curvy, ultrafeminine, classy women helps me feel validated and powerful. But the problem is that sometimes it haunts me and makes me feel bad and perverse. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME.

No judgement here, all of us are on this site because we enjoy things that might not be considered "normal" by society. Don't ever feel bad about having these perverse desires, we all have them this is just an outlet for many of us to express them. Keep groping and keep doing what you enjoy, we all deserve some sexual pleasure in our lives!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, allindp said:

No judgement here, all of us are on this site because we enjoy things that might not be considered "normal" by society. Don't ever feel bad about having these perverse desires, we all have them this is just an outlet for many of us to express them. Keep groping and keep doing what you enjoy, we all deserve some sexual pleasure in our lives!

I love groping in public. I know it’s wrong but the thrill turns me on so much. I love to grope tall, curvy, ultrafeminine women. Thanks for your support

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gretchen 66 said:

I love groping in public. I know it’s wrong but the thrill turns me on so much. I love to grope tall, curvy, ultrafeminine women. Thanks for your support

I really enjoy it as well, I have probably finger fucked about 6-8 women in a club at some point, mainly wives who were out there bumping and grinding getting my cock rock hard. Last one did that in a club in her very short skirt, I could actually see the wet spot on her panties from where she was acting real slutty in the club. Her hubby didn't really care as he enjoyed seeing her get all hot and horny while they were out...plus he enjoyed getting some pussy on the side, so he was good with it. At some point her and I got to talking about how wet her pussy was, she said her pussy would always get wet like that. I said I would love to see how wet you are, she said go ahead, sat back, spread her legs and just looked at me. I wasted no time in sliding her panties out of the way and finger fucking her very wet pussy right there...then I sucked my fingers clean!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 9:35 AM, allindp said:

I really enjoy it as well, I have probably finger fucked about 6-8 women in a club at some point, mainly wives who were out there bumping and grinding getting my cock rock hard. Last one did that in a club in her very short skirt, I could actually see the wet spot on her panties from where she was acting real slutty in the club. Her hubby didn't really care as he enjoyed seeing her get all hot and horny while they were out...plus he enjoyed getting some pussy on the side, so he was good with it. At some point her and I got to talking about how wet her pussy was, she said her pussy would always get wet like that. I said I would love to see how wet you are, she said go ahead, sat back, spread her legs and just looked at me. I wasted no time in sliding her panties out of the way and finger fucking her very wet pussy right there...then I sucked my fingers clean!

Thanks for your support. I took your advice. I groped Big Marsha again . Two days ago i attended this women in wine party. Big Marsha was there. She was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on. She was just standing there with a glass of wine in her hand. I walked up to her and started chatting with her. Just casual conversation mostly. So as we were talking I decided to try to make a move. While chatting I put my hand out on her lower back, which she didn't seem to mind at all. As we continue small talk, I slowly slide my hand down her back. I remarked how nice her perfume smelled as I slid my hand over her big ass. I could feel the routine of her panties thru her satin pants, as I gave her ass a little squeeze. She said "thank you", as we continued chatting. I reached back over and grabbed a full handful of her ass and I know I felt her push towards my hand. I slowly kept feeling and grabbing her fat ass as she looked down at me and gave me a little smirk . She let me feel for a few more seconds before pulling away.

Big Marsha sat on this chair and started a conversation with these women.
I sat on the chair next to her on her left side.

"Big Marsha you are always so elegant. You are dressed in all this satin. I love your beautiful satin clothes. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You are everything i am not. You look magnificent in these clothes. You are a colossal woman. We are all wearing flat shoes or sneakers, you are on those high heels. You are like a soft giantess among us." I smiled at her when i said this, and put my right arm around her shoulder. Big Marsha didn't pull away.

I engaged the group in conversation, mostly small talk.

Then i started stroking Big Marsha's shoulder and upper back. I started complaining about my life. I just kept talking about my hard life. I was complaining about how shitty most people are to me. I just kept rambling on about my poverty and hard life. Then i dropped my hand down under Big Marsha's armpit, and i started touching the side of her right breast with my right hand, over her bra and blouse. I was subtly patting the side of her right breast for the next like 5 minutes.

I'm going to go to the bathroom," Big Marsha said, i removed my hand from the side of her right breast. She got up and went to the bathroom.
.About 20 minutes later Big Marsha was standing and chatting with the host, i walked up from behind, reached up and put one hand on each of her shoulders.

"Sorry Big Marsha. Oh , god, this feels good! This satin material" I said and slowly moved my hands down her back

I continued moving up and down her back. I was literally massaging her back . Big Marsha wasn't opposing me in any manner. I just kept pushing these long strokes with my both hands from her lower back up to her shoulders. I continued working my palms into Big Marsha's shoulders, upper back and lower back while she was chatting with the host.
Then i finally stopped rubbing her back and put my right arm around Big Marsha, and rested my hand on her right hip and joined the conversation. Then i lowered my hand down further, and rested my palm square on her right butt cheek.

Big Marsha did nothing to stop this brazen move. I just kept chatting. My hand did more than rest – my palm slowly circled her big ass.

I moved my palm all over her butt and said "Wow. This satin material.". I said to Big Marsha.
"Dance with me,"

"Oh, no thank you, maybe later." she replied

"One dance" i insisted, with a begging voice. Big Marsha agreed. We
began slow dancing, i pulled her close to me. I pressed my face into her massive soft breasts(my face is exactly the level of her breasts). I caressed her back.

I lowered my hands down her backbone. I slide my fingers below her tailbone. I rested both palms on her big ass cheeks.

I looked around to see if other women were watching me groping Big Marsha's ass.
They just sat/stood there and watched us dancing. I burrowed my head into her enormous soft breasts. I clenched her big butt with my both hands. I was getting wet. We danced slow, i started to grind my crotch into her leg.

Since Big Marsha wasn't objecting to my smothering dance moves, i got bolder, and slid my right hand up her side and over her left breast. I squeezed her breast.

I was literally grinding into Big Marsha. I kept squeezing her breast and her ass.

Finally Big Marsha pulled out of my arms and said "I need to sit down and rest.." This chubby woman said to her" Just take your shoes off. I wonder how can you walk on those 6inch shoes all the time ".
"

"They are 5 inch. I don't want to take my shoes off. I love my shoes. I wear high heels every day too.All the time." Big Marsha answered to her.  About 10 minutes later Big Marsha was sitting alone in the kitchen . I walked into the kitchen , closed the door and sat next to her, on her left side. I said "Big Marsha i just love your blouse. Satin is so smooth to touch. You are such a great woman. " I reached out with my right hand and started rubbing her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft breasts. I was rubbing and feeling up her breasts through her blouse and bra for like 5 minutes. Again she did nothing to stop me. We talked while i rubbed her breasts like nothing is happening. But I tried to reach her mouth and kiss her but she turned her head to the other side and didn't say anything. Then she got up and walked out of the kitchen.

About 30 minutes later Big Marsha was leaving.
I asked if she can give me a ride home. She agreed. We walked out of the house. Shestarted walking ahead of me to get into her car. She open it, and get in. She asked me for my address. We started heading towards my home

During this time, she was talking about her store. We get to my house, i invited her in. Big Marsha declined my offer. Then i couldn't resist and reached out with my right hand and started rubbing her whole front side concentrating on her breasts. I was rubbing and feeling up her breasts in her own car for like 2/3 minutes. Again she did nothing to stop me. We even talked about her store while she i rubbed her breasts like nothing is happening. Then again I tried to reach her mouth and kiss her but again she turned her head to the other side and didn't say anything. I thanked her for the ride and got out. I waved her off and then rushed inside my house to masturbate

• Like 1

I confronted Big Marsha and i am totally confused. She must be some kind of exhibitionist. About four hours ago on my way to work i stopped at the drugstore. I got out of the car. Big Marsha walked out of the drugstore. She was wearing a black long fur coat over her shoulders, a gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. I walked up RUSHING up when i saw her, i reached up with my both hands and started to rub her upper breasts. I didn’t say anything at first i was just slowly rubbing her upper breasts. Then i said
"

" Big Marsha you are a magnetic sensual ultrafeminine classy massive woman. That is why i am touching you. I am relentless and i want you. I admit that i desperately want to have sex with you. God you are just so perfect. You are such a massive woman. I want to tongue fuck your pussy; probably you taste so good. I want to hear your moans, you are desperate and so full of need. I would eat your cunt and tongue fuck you between your legs on a daily basis. Do you trust me? Wow, your massive soft breasts are exactly the level of my face".
:

"Ooh Gretchen. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i met you. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. You are my first groper.

I realized that i don't have an issue specifically with you groping me . But i am straight and i never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. I don't get lesbian pleasure out of this. ( i was still slowly rubbing her upper breasts with my both hands) I am strictly heterosexual - i am not a closet lesbian. I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! Also to be honest you are ugly, creepy and repulsive to me." Big Marsha insulted me to my face.

I just kept rubbing her upper breasts and replied

"Big Marsha you can't be 100% straight. Straight women don't exist. There have been studies on female sexuality that show our brains are more responsive to many more things than the male brain. Straight women the study responded to images of other women, men, and some kind of animal having sex, while the straight men in the study almost exclusively responded to only imagery of women. If you are so straight why are you letting me touch you all over? Why? "

"Maybe i feel safe with you because you are ugly and repulsive to me. Also i am strictly hetero. But if a handsome attractive man starts groping me, rubbing me, pressing his cock against my butt, i will get aroused. And i don't want to cheat on my husband your cousin. But I must admit to you that I am getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of my body, delight being used for your pleasure. It is almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing your small hands to crawl over me. It is bizarre how physically weak you are, and i let you to rub me and grope me in public. For some reason i cannot, do not, fight you as i would some male who groped me. It is like is instilled in my mind now, that i am there for you to grope me.

Also I often feel powerful and confident, thought sometimes I feel like I can be accidentally intimidating . I’m 5’11” fot christ sake. I’ve learned to be a little extra friendly or goofy with new people so they don’t get that impression. I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves.

When I’m feeling low self esteem sometimes I feel too big, and get very self conscious about being larger than other women. But usually I can get out of that headspace by putting on a badass outfit that only a very tall statuesque woman could pull off. So maybe that is why i am letting you to grope me. Maybe because you are total opposite of me. You are a short skinny older lesbian woman. You are not are not physically threatening to me at all. " Big Marsha replied.

I said, "I am admiring you big Marsha. You are everything that i am not. You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than me. This beautiful clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You look so polished. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. "

I then slid my hands down, and grabbed both of her massive soft breasts. I kneaded both of her breasts, lifting and squeezing them. Marsha's head was up and her chest heaved out, as she got goosed and tit – fondled by me. We were standing in the middle of the parking lot. People passed by, staring, then averting their eyes at the incongruous scene, the massive tall classy woman standing still, letting the small skinny old woman to fondle her breasts. They saw Big Marsha standing there, her breasts being lifted, squeezed and jiggled, never trying to escape or force me away.

I just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing her enormous breasts.
I felt powerful. I don't understand why, but Big Marsha offered me that i could feel her any way i wanted for as long as i wanted and she wouldn't try to stop me.

I asked "Big Marsha i can grab your breasts and ass, for as long as i want, and you won't stop me?"

Big Marsha answered. "yes, go ahead, touch me all you want, anywhere I swear, as long as i am fully clothed and you are touching me through clothes i don't mind. I don t feel nothing. I am totally numb. I am a heterosexual woman. But please not in front of my husband.
He is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i only attend these all female events."
"

I asked again," are you sure about that?"
Big Marsha answered "yes, absolutely. you can touch all you want. But I have to go now ".

"Don t worry Big Marsha, !"i said and finally removed her hands from massive soft breasts. She walked off towards her car, i thanked her and went inside.

What is wrong with Big Marsha?

I am starting to think that Big Marsha is some kind of
exhibitionist . She is very open to be groped (through clothes) by me in public . She allowed me to grope her. She loves being objectified. Maybe she enjoys the feeling of being used and treated like a giant toy by me in front of every one. I am feeling her up in front of virtually everyone in public situations. Maybe she loves the attention. Maybe because Big Marsha knows she wouldn't take it farther, because she is not sexually attracted to me (i am ugly and repulsive, she said that to my face this morning) Maybe she is becoming addicted to the humiliation of being groped in public by me. Marsha is a big woman. She is 5 ft 11 tall and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes her HUGE! But I love Marsha's height and curvy stature. I look like a midget standing next to her. Her curves and height have been sexualized and/or objectified by every sex or orientation, but she said that i am the first person who groped her in public. She said that she feels safe with me because i am physically harmless.

• Like 1

Honestly Big Marsha is quiet narcissistic. She is extremely image conscious. She is always overdressed , with too much make up on and on high heels. Her clothing makes her stick out like a sore thumb in this town. She comes from old money. She grew up rich. She is used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. She does have a housekeeper. Maybe that is why she subconsciously loves being groped and slightly humiliated by me in public. maybe she is a humiliation whore. Maybe the loss of control is exhilarating for her. She literally became my giant groping toy. This morning she allowed me to grope her.

• Like 1

It is difficult to control my sexual impulses and urges, it is hard to resist putting the sexual moves on Big Marsha. She allowed me to continue touching, feeling, and fondling her big breasts and ass through clothes. I want to have sex with Big Marsha

I didn't see her today, but i will continue to sexually abuse Big Marsha by feeling her big soft tits and ass through her clothes. She allowed me. I'd love to finger and lick her pussy. I'd love to give her multiple orgasms with my fingers and my tongue. I'd love to see her topless, too. Big Marsha wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a skirt or pants. She doesn’t wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. Big Marsha is always on high heels with too much make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person.I'd love to see, touch, and feel her naked breasts. I'd love to fondle her big nipples while sucking her erect nipples. I want to immerse my face between Big Marsha's giant breasts. If I had a choice on how I wanted to die, my preferred way to die would be for her to smother my face between her gargantuan tits.

I had some progress with Big Marsha. I erected her nipples. About three hours ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I got out of my car. I saw Big Marsha. She was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight high waist red satin pants and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on.
She was bent at the waist, her beautiful ass jutting out directly towards me, the satin material of her pants clinging to her flawless buttocks deliciously. She was putting bags of groceries in the back seat of her car.
I licked my lips at the glorious sight and immediately moved in behind her. Big Marsha gasped as she felt my right hand on the back of her calf, just below her knee.

"Mmm, Big Marsha " i murmured in appreciation of her as i slid my hand slowly upwards. My palm stroked slowly up the back of her leg and i got a little wet in my pants.

Big Marsha froze, remaining bent over as my hand moved up to her thigh and then slid higher still, climbing up , the soft satin material bunching against my wrist and i explored upwards.

I was breathing nosily through my nose, almost snorting with lust as my hand moved up over Big Marsha's soft, upper thigh, right the way to the tasty curve of her buttock.

My hand stroked upward over the curve of Big Marsha's big ass, i was cupping her buttock in my palm. I gave her ass a squeeze, my fingers sinking into the firm cheeks of her buttocks.

"Lovely," i breathed softly, giving her big ass another firm squeeze. I gave her buttock a gentle pat.

Big Marsha moved , standing up straight. She turned around to face me.
I reached up with my both hands, and seized both her hooters through her blouse and bra, giving them a rather firm squeeze.

Big Marsha tensed slightly at my touch.

I gave Big Marsha's massive breasts several squeezes. I asked her. "Why are you not wearing a coat Big Marsha. It is freezing cold for christ sake ?"

Big Marsha paled slightly. " I...I forgot my coat in my store."

"You allowed me to grope you. Are you sure about that?" i asked as i continued to squeeze and fondle her astonishing melons.

Big Marsha nodded, "Absolutely. You touching my breasts or ass through clothes doesn't bug me anymore than if you were to grab my hand, or my hair or something. The first time when you groped me at the restaurant bathroom it surely was weird. But i realized that I actually don't mind you touching my boobs and butt. It's not like you don't have a barrier of clothes between your hands and my skin anyway. Personally, unless you are hurting me, I'd never take action against you copping a feel. In fact it makes me excited when you touch my breasts or butt. You seem to get so excited. To be honest i feel sorry for you. You are ugly, short and skinny weird little woman. I don't get lesbian pleasure out of this. I am strictly heterosexual , i am not a closet lesbian. "

I swiped my thumbs across Big Marsha's nipples, the buds hardening at my touch.

"Big Marsha i would never hurt you. Every blouse you wear is buttoned up to the top. But still your buttoned up blouses show the shape and the sheer size of your big breasts. You must be proud of your breasts " i commented, jiggling my small fingers against the undersides of Big Marsha's oversized knockers, causing them to quiver slightly on her chest. People passed by, staring. It was not particularly crowded on the drugstore parking lot, probably about 7/8 people in sight, but I caught a few stares.
My palms were running across the expansive mounds and feeling her nipples jutting through the material of her blouse and bra.

"Wow Big Marsha your nipples are rock hard, probably from the cold" i said sarcastically , pinching her nipples through her blouse and bra. I then then released her tits and marched onwards into the grocery store. Marsha got into her car.

I'd love nothing more than to have passionate sex with Big Marsha. I imagine rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. I imagine giving her a sexual orgasm and watching her and hearing her cum. I'd love to watch Big Marsha having a sexual orgasm. I'd love to hear her cum. Knowing that I was sexually responsible for her sexual orgasm, I'd love to hear her call my name. I imagine rubbing her clit harder. I imagine not stopping until she had her sexual orgasm.