CuckoldFart.com

Is anyone a real cuckold or is it just a fantasy

justloveit050

Fantasies...They are the urges that we subconsciously crave,but we do not dare to explore.I prefer to live what I imagine and always in a realistic manner.In our sex lives there are quite a few things we cannot do,because they require money,power or extreme athletic skills.In this forum and in many other similar fora there are many people who express an imaginary way of living.People,make your wives spread their legs for other cocks.If you want you can fuck those lads together.You can do anything.Believe me when I say that this will be a great improvement in your wedding.You will be happy,with more sex life,raging sex drive from both of you and this "dirty" secret will make your bond stronger.In the begging of this endeavor,despite it was my wish that my wife should fuck other men,I was afraid I would eventually lose her.After all these years and 100 cocks in her pussy,mouth,ass and some of them in my mouth and ass also,we are way closer and happy than what we used to be.For freaks sake we were both virgins and in our early teens when we met and now,28 years old both,we live the dream.We trust each other,we tell what we do,and then we fuck like rabbits.If you do not like cuckolding exactly,try swinging,wife swapping etc.But trust each other and talk about everything.As a fellow Greek professor and philosopher,Dr Liantinis Dimitrios,said,monogamy is a crucial opposition in human nature and we are trying to set borders in our instincts,but we fail,because those borders are built on what we are.Cuckolding is not a sin,as it is not a sin to make someone happy,trilled,excited and full.Sin is to make people miserable and imprisoned in a life they despise,with people that sooner or later are going to hate,because the society has set borders.Fuck until your cocks bleed and let your wife stretch their pussies and butt holes and drink cum like their is not tomorrow.Everyone out there is going to judge you anyway,whatever you do.At least,you will be happy.

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

Icelord,

So true.  Most on here are fantasies.

Having my wife cuckold me was a great improvement in our sex life.

We were all much happier, with more and better sex, raging sex drive from all of us and this "dirty" secret did make the bond between us stronger.

Like you, I wanted my wife to have our best friend, but I was afraid I would lose her.  Setting limits and talking it through worked for us, continual communication was the answer to not losing her to him.

We were much closer and happier than what we used to be before.

When it started we were in our late 20's (we're 60's now), we trusted each other, and had no secrets. She stopped seeing him after an argument, but I would be pleased if she wanted to do it again with someone, and would have no hesitation in granting her freedom to do so once again.

Before we started, we had sex maybe once every 6-8 weeks, she went from an icy prude to a sex starved rampant rabbit who screwed with our friend (and me) every day for 7 years.

As you say, if you find that you do not like cuckolding, try swinging, swapping etc., but trust is essential - talk about everything you do and feel.

Cuckolding is not a sin in my eyes either, allowing my wife to be happy by letting her sleep with our friend thrilled and excited us all, her, him, and me.

Bryan

• Like 2

Fantasies...They are the urges that we subconsciously crave,but we do not dare to explore.I prefer to live what I imagine and always in a realistic manner.In our sex lives there are quite a few things we cannot do,because they require money,power or extreme athletic skills.In this forum and in many other similar fora there are many people who express an imaginary way of living.People,make your wives spread their legs for other cocks.If you want you can fuck those lads together.You can do anything.Believe me when I say that this will be a great improvement in your wedding.You will be happy,with more sex life,raging sex drive from both of you and this "dirty" secret will make your bond stronger.In the begging of this endeavor,despite it was my wish that my wife should fuck other men,I was afraid I would eventually lose her.After all these years and 100 cocks in her pussy,mouth,ass and some of them in my mouth and ass also,we are way closer and happy than what we used to be.For freaks sake we were both virgins and in our early teens when we met and now,28 years old both,we live the dream.We trust each other,we tell what we do,and then we fuck like rabbits.If you do not like cuckolding exactly,try swinging,wife swapping etc.But trust each other and talk about everything.As a fellow Greek professor and philosopher,Dr Liantinis Dimitrios,said,monogamy is a crucial opposition in human nature and we are trying to set borders in our instincts,but we fail,because those borders are built on what we are.Cuckolding is not a sin,as it is not a sin to make someone happy,trilled,excited and full.Sin is to make people miserable and imprisoned in a life they despise,with people that sooner or later are going to hate,because the society has set borders.Fuck until your cocks bleed and let your wife stretch their pussies and butt holes and drink cum like their is not tomorrow.Everyone out there is going to judge you anyway,whatever you do.At least,you will be happy.

Very well put :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ... How I envy you :D

Oh,stop it you...Hahaha...Thank you for your comments.Here in Greece,despite sometimes they are prudish,all sexual needs come to the surface easily.It is essential to remember that we invented orgies and we waged a war for a hotwife that returned to her happy cuck.The key to success is trust and talking.Something quite essential is,also,the disregard of what people say and a tad of secrecy.After all,no matter what we do,there is to be someone to judge us or at least try to do so.And secrecy has nothing to do with shame.The matter is that nobody must know what we are doing in our sex lives,because not only they cannot comprehend what we do and they are not willing to do so.For all these people we are shameful sinners.For us they are ignorant and deprived people.I do not imply that every man likes or should like his wife used by other men,or taking a cock in the ass or a dildo etc,but they have to respect what other people want and need.What I know is that I am 28 years old and I have sex 15-20 times a week,with my wife,her lovers,other women.Other people in the same age are still virgin.So we keep our doors shut and our orifices opened wide of cocks.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

very much a cuck for real. been cucked by my wife for seven years. shes 43 and has been used by around 25 bulls so far. she cucked me as she needed well hung men who could last for a long time fucking her rough & hard (i'm 4 inches). i dont get to fuck her any longer but i absolutely understand that and love being her cuck

• Like 2