CuckoldFart.com

Is anyone a real cuckold or is it just a fantasy

justloveit050

Cuckold Tests

Being totally honest, I have been cucked for over 30 years. First was within 6 months of being married, and Liz has had many affairs during our marriage. Some were instigated by dates, which often lead to a relationship that lasted from a couple of months to one with her boss that lasted 5 years. Lne or two became common knowledge, which adds to the excitment once you get over the shame of being a cuck.

During our marriage I have experienced all the cuckold dreams, from Liz coming home full of another guys cum, to seeing her serviced by many willing males at parties and sex clubs. It was Liz's idea that I tried cock sucking, which was amazing, and the last couple of years Liz has a regular lover she meets at the nude beach we visit. Her dom insisists on no telephone contact, but if he is there, Liz is his for the day. The down side is that if he is not there, Liz is dissapointed, but the bonus is well worth waiting for. Brian (her dom) is in his 70's, and blessed with a huge cock that is the envy of everyone else at the beach. I have no problem at all with having to sunbathe alone, allowing Liz to spend the entire day with Brian. It is now  well known at the beach that Brian "owns" her for the day, and that I am Liz's husband. On the odd occasion I am invited to join them, especially when other guys are chatting to Brian and Liz. Brian always introduces me as Liz's cucky husband, and that I have no control over Liz when she is at the beach. Yes, this is embarrassing, but it also happens to be very exciting too.  

• Like 2

Being honest also, I have been cucked by both my ex-wife and now my current wife. My ex-wife was a lot more aggressive and our marriage ended in part to her developing strong feelings for her bull. That was only a prelude to other issues and after they stopped seeing each other, it was other non-sesual problems that caused us to split. But even after that, I still fantasized often about her with her bulls whenever I masturbated and even when I met my current wife and we would be having sex, I would still imagine I was a bull fucking her with me watching. It took a while before I would admit this and it became a reality for her as well.

• Like 1

It is Not just a fantasy This is a growing phenomena, and spreading eapidly

this is a study on that by Mr Grower

The Science of Cuckold Marriages - By sex therapist & relationships counselor Susan Gower

After studying human sexuality for many years it has become inarguable to me that a cuckold relationship (in which the wife engages in sexual activity with a variety of men while her husband remains faithful) is most compatible with basic human evolutionary make up. It is straying from this evolutionarily grounded human bonding relationship that has produced such misunderstandings and conflict between the sexes. At the very base of this principle is the understanding of a woman’s psychological need for a variety of sex partners. Women are literally hardwired differently than men. A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a women’s sexual desire. 

The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the healthiest children. This second desire becomes  stronger once a woman has secured her life mate, and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this more powerful drive exceeds her sexual desire for her life mate. This is essentially why a woman’s sexual desire for her husband is well known to diminish over time.  At the same, it is normal for her to feel a subtle but very real increase in her sexual desire for other men.  

With the creation of a stable home environment in which to raise her children, there is a clear physiological shift toward a womans desire to mate with the best man (or men) available to her, for their contribution of superior genetic material.  This natural fact does not make her immoral, or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her basic genetic code.

Contrary to societal contrivances to the contrary, these physiological sexual differences between men and women also seem to support the cuckold relationship as one ideal for a marital relationship. It is well known that women don’t reach her sexual peak until they are in their thirties, while men peak by the time they are twenty. In a typical marriage, a wife is generally younger than her husband or the same age. As a result, a woman’s increasing sexual appetite, due to her biological age, creates stronger sexual drives than her husband.  As a marriage continues through the years, this discrepancy in sexual drives typically increases, sometimes to the point of a wife finding little or no sexual satisfaction with her husband, and secretly turning to extramarital encounters. 

Nature reinforces this physical need by providing women with the ability to experience a far greater quantity, intensity, and variety of sexual orgasms than men. This is nature’s way of motivating a woman to seek out sexual activity, even at the risk of being caught by her life mate.  Women experience a diversity of orgasms, including clitoral and vaginal.  Additionally, women have the ability for multiple orgasms.  While this simple pleasure is often recognized as the result of efforts by the woman's partner, it has been theorized that this trait actually is a natural function designed to allow a woman to participate and enjoy sex with multiple partners over a short period of time. 

On the other hand, men are far simpler sexually. His sex drive grows will simply grow stronger the longer he goes without sex, with a singular, simplistic orgasm resulting.  Since he needs a consenting female in order to engage in sex, his desire for her sexually is directly linked to this need for her to  consent.  Over time his need for sexual release can become overwhelming, and his desire to gain her consent by pleasing her increases proportionally to his level of sexual frustration.  He is content mating with any female he finds desirable, and is perfectly capable of being content with having sex with the same female for life, providing certain motivations are provided.

Furthermore, men can get nearly the same level of satisfaction from masturbating or oral sex as the do completing a sex act with a woman.  For women however, masturbation and oral sex provide only temporary relief.  Women do require sex with a partner in order to be fully satisfied, both psychologically and physically. 

There have been numerous clinical studies documenting positive emotional responses to the presence of male sperm in the female vagina.  Theory suggests that certain hormones contained in the seminal deposit illicit both physical and emotional changes in a woman's own hormone levels.  While not completely understood, these studies do support the theory that a woman's most satisfying sexual experiences result from intercourse with a male, resulting in his ejaculation.

One might think that these conditions present arguments for an open marriage in which both a wife and her husband find sexual partners outside their marriage.  But the idea of open marriage assumes the erroneous notion that men require a variety of sex partners, and that women are tolerant of their men mating with others. However, neither assumption is typical. 

While the evidence clearly suggests that a married woman is instinctively inclined to seek sexual partner(s) other than her long term mate in order to procreate with males carrying the best genetic material, a man has a sexual drive that is easily manipulated. 

The genetic programming that drives a man is largely based on the thrill of pursuit, not the need for variety.  Men are designed to compete.  They compete in every aspect of life.  Not only do they compete in their workplace, but they compete even in their hobbies.  It's hardly incidental that men enjoy watching or participating in sporting events. 

Most importantly though, men compete for their female.  Husbands who’s desire for their wives have waned over time, or even shifted to other women, can be completely reversed with one simple change – the introduction of a competing male vying for their wife's attention.

In study after study, married men responded consistently when @@@@@@@ to stimuli that include another man's attention to the wife.  This trigger awakens their instincts to compete and they literally rise to the occasion.  Their focus reverts solely back to their wives, and they lose interest in other women.  The wives in some studies were able to deliberately vary their husband’s level of interest through increasing or decreasing their interaction with other men. 

It was further found that when these same wives reverted back to traditional sexual practices with their husbands, their husbands began to lose interest and once again showed interest in other women as possible sex partners.  The mere possibility of competing for her with another man consistently and predictably reinvigorates his desire in a man.  Common belief holds that men are born to cheat.  However these studies clearly show that men are born to compete. 

In one study (Hill, Leeson 2004), there is also a clear correlation between sexual desire and the absence of the woman from the relationship, supporting the age-old axiom that “absence makes the heart grow fonder”.  This pattern introduces a possible correlation between sexual denial and resultant arousal. An extended absence makes more than just the heart grow.  It dramatically increases the need of a male to mate with his partner. 

The introduction of the possibility of the woman straying sexually during her absence invoked a much stronger response in the male, to the point that it totally altered his behavior. This study supports the belief that men can indeed become physically aroused by the mere  possibility of their wife cheating on them in their absence, which is actually one of the cornerstones of the Cuckold lifestyle.

Once a husband feels these competitive forces awaken within him, he becomes singularly focused on pleasing his wife,and seeking her constant approval and sexual consent.  This is another simple concept that drives the Cuckold relationship.  Even in relationships where the couple may not recognize why it occurs, it usually doesn't take long for them to recognize how it can affect their intimate relationship. 

A husband will readily and predictably respond to the threat of competition, whether real or imagined.  A wife can use that competition to help mold a sexual relationship that proves sexually satisfying for both of them, while insuring relationship stability and her husband's fidelity all at  the same time.

The involvement of another male into the relationship has additional benefit, other than the obvious sexual benefits to the wife and the resultant stability to the relationship. Some men expressed relief that their wife was being satisfied by another, being relieved of the pressure to perform as her primary sex partner.  The older the husband becomes, the more this motivation is mentioned. 

Our modern morals and the roles imposed both sexes by society are not only aberrant behavior given our genetic makeup, but psychologically unhealthy. Marriage itself is an artificial construct that conflicts with natural human programming. It is unfair that a woman is forced to repress her natural sex drive which is genetically embedded over a millenia. Doing so places undue strain on what is viewed by society as the “traditional” marriage and surely contributes to the rate of marriage failures.  We've created a society in which women often struggle with guilt and frustration over their natural sexual needs.  

Perhaps we need to consider embracing the Cuckold lifestyle as a healthy, natural relationship. Indeed, I believe that I may have saved marriages in my practice by gently introducing the idea and practice of cuckoldry to struggling couples. I have seen female patients rediscover a side of themselves they thought was lost, becoming more centered, calm and confident in both themselves and their marriage.

Similarly, once a husband gets past his initial concerns, they become calmer and more focused on the relationship.  Rather than seeking the temptation of satisfaction outside the marriage, the husband soon derives all of his sexual needs from and through his wife and her extramarital “adventures”.

Introducing the competitive aspect of another man into a Cuckold marriage, a woman can readily alter her husband's behavior back to the days when they were first dating.  Husbands become more focused on their wife, and maintain a higher state of arousal for her, and attention to her, once the possibility of another man enters the relationship.

Last, Cuckold marriages can evolve into a great variety of preferences. In my own practice I have seen them range from those in which cuckolding wives enjoy dating in private, to those who enjoy having sex with other men in front of her husband, and just about everything in between.  However, almost all the couples in my practice have very loving marriages with a playful sense of arousal that seem conventional in every way except that the wife sees other men, while her husband remains monogamous and faithful to her.

• Like 1

It is Not just a fantasy This is a growing phenomena, and spreading eapidly

this is a study on that by Mr Grower

The Science of Cuckold Marriages - By sex therapist & relationships counselor Susan Gower

After studying human sexuality for many years it has become inarguable to me that a cuckold relationship (in which the wife engages in sexual activity with a variety of men while her husband remains faithful) is most compatible with basic human evolutionary make up. It is straying from this evolutionarily grounded human bonding relationship that has produced such misunderstandings and conflict between the sexes. At the very base of this principle is the understanding of a woman’s psychological need for a variety of sex partners. Women are literally hardwired differently than men. A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a women’s sexual desire. 

The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the healthiest children. This second desire becomes  stronger once a woman has secured her life mate, and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this more powerful drive exceeds her sexual desire for her life mate. This is essentially why a woman’s sexual desire for her husband is well known to diminish over time.  At the same, it is normal for her to feel a subtle but very real increase in her sexual desire for other men.  

With the creation of a stable home environment in which to raise her children, there is a clear physiological shift toward a womans desire to mate with the best man (or men) available to her, for their contribution of superior genetic material.  This natural fact does not make her immoral, or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her basic genetic code.

Contrary to societal contrivances to the contrary, these physiological sexual differences between men and women also seem to support the cuckold relationship as one ideal for a marital relationship. It is well known that women don’t reach her sexual peak until they are in their thirties, while men peak by the time they are twenty. In a typical marriage, a wife is generally younger than her husband or the same age. As a result, a woman’s increasing sexual appetite, due to her biological age, creates stronger sexual drives than her husband.  As a marriage continues through the years, this discrepancy in sexual drives typically increases, sometimes to the point of a wife finding little or no sexual satisfaction with her husband, and secretly turning to extramarital encounters. 

Nature reinforces this physical need by providing women with the ability to experience a far greater quantity, intensity, and variety of sexual orgasms than men. This is nature’s way of motivating a woman to seek out sexual activity, even at the risk of being caught by her life mate.  Women experience a diversity of orgasms, including clitoral and vaginal.  Additionally, women have the ability for multiple orgasms.  While this simple pleasure is often recognized as the result of efforts by the woman's partner, it has been theorized that this trait actually is a natural function designed to allow a woman to participate and enjoy sex with multiple partners over a short period of time. 

On the other hand, men are far simpler sexually. His sex drive grows will simply grow stronger the longer he goes without sex, with a singular, simplistic orgasm resulting.  Since he needs a consenting female in order to engage in sex, his desire for her sexually is directly linked to this need for her to  consent.  Over time his need for sexual release can become overwhelming, and his desire to gain her consent by pleasing her increases proportionally to his level of sexual frustration.  He is content mating with any female he finds desirable, and is perfectly capable of being content with having sex with the same female for life, providing certain motivations are provided.

Furthermore, men can get nearly the same level of satisfaction from masturbating or oral sex as the do completing a sex act with a woman.  For women however, masturbation and oral sex provide only temporary relief.  Women do require sex with a partner in order to be fully satisfied, both psychologically and physically. 

There have been numerous clinical studies documenting positive emotional responses to the presence of male sperm in the female vagina.  Theory suggests that certain hormones contained in the seminal deposit illicit both physical and emotional changes in a woman's own hormone levels.  While not completely understood, these studies do support the theory that a woman's most satisfying sexual experiences result from intercourse with a male, resulting in his ejaculation.

One might think that these conditions present arguments for an open marriage in which both a wife and her husband find sexual partners outside their marriage.  But the idea of open marriage assumes the erroneous notion that men require a variety of sex partners, and that women are tolerant of their men mating with others. However, neither assumption is typical. 

While the evidence clearly suggests that a married woman is instinctively inclined to seek sexual partner(s) other than her long term mate in order to procreate with males carrying the best genetic material, a man has a sexual drive that is easily manipulated. 

The genetic programming that drives a man is largely based on the thrill of pursuit, not the need for variety.  Men are designed to compete.  They compete in every aspect of life.  Not only do they compete in their workplace, but they compete even in their hobbies.  It's hardly incidental that men enjoy watching or participating in sporting events. 

Most importantly though, men compete for their female.  Husbands who’s desire for their wives have waned over time, or even shifted to other women, can be completely reversed with one simple change – the introduction of a competing male vying for their wife's attention.

In study after study, married men responded consistently when @@@@@@@ to stimuli that include another man's attention to the wife.  This trigger awakens their instincts to compete and they literally rise to the occasion.  Their focus reverts solely back to their wives, and they lose interest in other women.  The wives in some studies were able to deliberately vary their husband’s level of interest through increasing or decreasing their interaction with other men. 

It was further found that when these same wives reverted back to traditional sexual practices with their husbands, their husbands began to lose interest and once again showed interest in other women as possible sex partners.  The mere possibility of competing for her with another man consistently and predictably reinvigorates his desire in a man.  Common belief holds that men are born to cheat.  However these studies clearly show that men are born to compete. 

In one study (Hill, Leeson 2004), there is also a clear correlation between sexual desire and the absence of the woman from the relationship, supporting the age-old axiom that “absence makes the heart grow fonder”.  This pattern introduces a possible correlation between sexual denial and resultant arousal. An extended absence makes more than just the heart grow.  It dramatically increases the need of a male to mate with his partner. 

The introduction of the possibility of the woman straying sexually during her absence invoked a much stronger response in the male, to the point that it totally altered his behavior. This study supports the belief that men can indeed become physically aroused by the mere  possibility of their wife cheating on them in their absence, which is actually one of the cornerstones of the Cuckold lifestyle.

Once a husband feels these competitive forces awaken within him, he becomes singularly focused on pleasing his wife,and seeking her constant approval and sexual consent.  This is another simple concept that drives the Cuckold relationship.  Even in relationships where the couple may not recognize why it occurs, it usually doesn't take long for them to recognize how it can affect their intimate relationship. 

A husband will readily and predictably respond to the threat of competition, whether real or imagined.  A wife can use that competition to help mold a sexual relationship that proves sexually satisfying for both of them, while insuring relationship stability and her husband's fidelity all at  the same time.

The involvement of another male into the relationship has additional benefit, other than the obvious sexual benefits to the wife and the resultant stability to the relationship. Some men expressed relief that their wife was being satisfied by another, being relieved of the pressure to perform as her primary sex partner.  The older the husband becomes, the more this motivation is mentioned. 

Our modern morals and the roles imposed both sexes by society are not only aberrant behavior given our genetic makeup, but psychologically unhealthy. Marriage itself is an artificial construct that conflicts with natural human programming. It is unfair that a woman is forced to repress her natural sex drive which is genetically embedded over a millenia. Doing so places undue strain on what is viewed by society as the “traditional” marriage and surely contributes to the rate of marriage failures.  We've created a society in which women often struggle with guilt and frustration over their natural sexual needs.  

Perhaps we need to consider embracing the Cuckold lifestyle as a healthy, natural relationship. Indeed, I believe that I may have saved marriages in my practice by gently introducing the idea and practice of cuckoldry to struggling couples. I have seen female patients rediscover a side of themselves they thought was lost, becoming more centered, calm and confident in both themselves and their marriage.

Similarly, once a husband gets past his initial concerns, they become calmer and more focused on the relationship.  Rather than seeking the temptation of satisfaction outside the marriage, the husband soon derives all of his sexual needs from and through his wife and her extramarital “adventures”.

Introducing the competitive aspect of another man into a Cuckold marriage, a woman can readily alter her husband's behavior back to the days when they were first dating.  Husbands become more focused on their wife, and maintain a higher state of arousal for her, and attention to her, once the possibility of another man enters the relationship.

Last, Cuckold marriages can evolve into a great variety of preferences. In my own practice I have seen them range from those in which cuckolding wives enjoy dating in private, to those who enjoy having sex with other men in front of her husband, and just about everything in between.  However, almost all the couples in my practice have very loving marriages with a playful sense of arousal that seem conventional in every way except that the wife sees other men, while her husband remains monogamous and faithful to her.

SWEET

Guest defeated

I like to think that lacking an appropriate title, I am the submissive husband to a Hotwife. At least for over 25 years. 

I have noticed that some sights have a verification process. Perhaps something like that here would be appropriate. I know I would like to have some clue as to whom I may be speaking to. A real member of the lifestyle or some kid that is playing with their fantasies. 

• Like 1

It is a very real thing. My husband was a cuckold long before I met him, with his ex-wife. Before I met my current husband I had never heard the term "cuckold," but I learned quickly from my current husband within days of us meeting.

It started for us when I saw my husband naked the first time. I realized then that my to be husband had the smallest penis I had ever seen on a man. Then he told me that he enjoyed watching. I knew then that I loved him. My husband went onto Craigslist on our second date and set up a gang bang for me. Since then we have had an open relationship and I have had countless men in my bed.

My husband says the most exciting part for him is that I will fuck any guy who wants to fuck me, bareback. We go to an adult theater where most every guy there gets to fuck me and they all cum in me. We don't know any of them, but they all get to get off in me, and I love it. I don't have to know a guy to let him fuck me. A man just has to have a nice sized cock and he can have me.

We have a live-in Black Lover. He doesn't own us, he just pleases us. He pleases me sexually, and he pleases my husband by pleasing me sexually. Having a Black Lover who completes your marriage is wonderful and fulfilling. I have had innumerable lovers in the past, but I enjoy having the lovers live with me. I like that I am available to them anytime they want me. And I like that they know they can have me anytime they want me.I also like the convenience of having my lover living with me.

I also have other lovers that I see regularly. One of those lovers is a friend I have known for the last 25 years or so. He is married and his wife doesn't like sex. She never has. Soon after I met my current husband I became romantic with my long time friend and we have been lovers for the last eight years now. Another lover, that is also married, was with me on our honeymoon. He was a wonderful lover and he was also the first man I had after being married to my current husband. I have been married to my current husband since November of 2000. I have been with this lover numerous times since our honeymoon. Both me and my husband have felt that this lover who consummated our marriage should have the same rights and privileges my husband has with me.

My husband is 3.75 inches long when he is totally erect, which doesn't happen much anymore. He has the smallest penis I have seen on a man, in real life. My husband had little sexual experience when he and I met, and because we have had lovers live with us and we have played out and had men to our house as often as we have and do, my husband has not gained much sexual experience since we met eight years ago.

Because sex is very important to me, and my husband is so small, my husband has allowed me to have sex with other men most everyday since he and I met. Many people have asked us how we make this work for us. And I have responded, "The secret is . . . We know each other. I mean we really know each other. He knows what I like and I know what he likes. We know this because we talk to each other. We talk to each other in and out of bed. We COMMUNICATE!

Our "cuckold" relationship is truly ours. Our relationship is unique because it is OUR relationship. As opposed to the "classic" cuckold relationship where the husband is inadequate, my husband is more than adequate. He may be very small when he is soft, but my husband is a grower. He is actually quite thick when he is hard. And I never deny my husband sex, nor does he want to be denied sex. Yet, he does prefer me to have sex with other men.

My husband actually, more often than not, sets me up with the men I have sex with. He decides who I have sex with. He is actually more my Dom than a sub. My husband may enjoy playing the sub, but he controls who I have sex with and when. I have never been able to say no to my husband, or any other man for that matter. And I don't want to.

My husband screens all of the men I have sex with that we meet online, and he chooses who gets to have me when we go to the adult theater. My husband decides which men get to fuck me and how often, and who gets to be a return lover.

My husband grew up bi and having sex with countless men, like I do now. My husband had his hey day when he was younger. Now that he is fifty, my husband is not the young guy all the guys want to get with. So, he lives out his desires vicariously through me. And I am okay with that.

I know that my husband would love to have a train pulled on him again, like he has seen with me. And I wish could make that happen for him, but the chances of that actually happening is very slim. I understand my husband being bi because I love cock. My husband loves cock. What is there not to understand?

A man's love for cock doesn't make him any less of a man. To me, a man who can understand my desire and love for cock is more of a man than most others. My husband is also a voyeur. He has always loved seeing other men have sex. That works for me, because I love that my husband loves to watch me with other men.

My husband is actually more of a wittol than a cuckold. A cuck is usually a man who wants to be denied sex and wants his wife or girlfriend to be in total control. My husband wants me to have control, but the problem with that is that I love being submissive.

A recent lover, who happens to have the thickest cock and who happens to be one of the best, if not the best, lovers I have ever had, is a Dom. He was very gentle with me, but he said it was because he doesn't really know me yet. And few men have ever known me like my husband does. There have been men who were amazing in bed, but my husband is still my favorite. My husband is like an old pair of slippers. He feels good and is very comfortable.

A lover who lived with us for about a year and a half got to know me better than most men ever have. He would join us in the middle of the night and make love to me while my husband was in bed with us, sound asleep. He usually came to me when he wanted sex. I liked that because my husband hardly ever asks me for sex. As a matter of fact, if I didn't come to my husband for sex, he would do without, and be okay with it.

My husband is predictable. He is not the most creative man, in bed, but I love him. He and I both like that other men are often very creative, sexually. My husband also doesn't cum much when he does cum. Often he doesn't cum at all. We both like that other men are more than capable and willing to cum in me, a lot. That is what we both like about me having sex with other men, how good they fill me up.

My husband loves watching me stretched and filled as much as I like being stretched and filled. My husband enjoys taking pictures of me with other men. He likes to take close ups of cocks stretching me. He also loves to watch other men be Dom with me. I like that, too. My husband has hidden Dom moments as well, just not often enough. That is why we both agree, "That is what other men are for."

Me and my husband both agree that other men make up for what is lacking in our relationship, sexually. Although I don't feel anything is missing from our sexual relationship, having other men add to it doesn't hurt.

The way I see it is my husband shaves me and prepares me for the other men, and the other men, by making love to me, prepare me for my husband. It is like a happiness circle that makes everyone happy.

I love how my pussy feels after I have had other men cum in me, and my husband loves how silky my pussy is after other men have cum in me. It is not always the sex we are looking for. It is essentially the men cumming in me that we both want.

We have kids. So, I don't get to play as often as I would like to. And too often life steps in and makes it impossible to play. When we have the opportunity to play, we see it as a wonderful thing.

I love having sex with my husband. He is a very good lover. Yet, I also really love variety, sexually. That is why I love having other men as often as I can. I enjoy the sex I have with other men and my husband really loves to watch. So, it works for everyone. This is how our relationship works, and works well.

The way I see it is that sex with your spouse is obligatory sex. It is something you do because you feel that you are expected to do so. It is not something you do because you enjoy it. Although sex with your spouse may be enjoyable, it is still obligatory sex. It is not something you do because it is fun.

I believe a lot of women marry men who have small penises and settle with what their spouse has to offer. Other women who are married to men who have better, larger equipment too often do not show their husband's cock the attention it deserves. And that is okay by me, if I am getting sex from those women's husbands.

I believe a lot of married men seek sex with other women because their wives do not appreciate them for what they have to offer. Far too many women, especially women married to men who are well endowed and are incredible lovers, fail to realize that sex with a man who is well sized can often be very enjoyable, especially if he knows how to use what he has.

These same women may be a lot like me, in that although they may be married to a man who is well endowed and a great lover, their husband is still their husband and the sex they have with their husband is still obligatory. And obligatory sex is never as good as sex you have for fun.

Men who seek sex outside of their marriage are the same way. They want sex that is fun, not sex they have to do because they are married to someone.

It is like my husband. Although my husband enjoys sex with me, I am still his wife. And when he has sex with me, it is still obligatory sex. That is why I feel he needs sex with other men or women. He either needs to bottom for another man or top another woman. He's married. He owes it to me and himself to do so.

How any man or woman can believe that one cock is ever going to be enough, or that one pussy is going to be enough, is beyond me. Why would anyone want just one cock or just one pussy for the rest of their life? How twisted is that?

The reason you marry someone is because you want someone in your bed when no one else is available, or until someone else is.

The traditional marriage vows promise each other to "love and cherish" or alternatively, the groom promises to "love, cherish and worship", while the bride to "love, cherish and obey" I am okay with the husband worshiping and I do obey. My husband wants me to be with other men.

Traditional wedding vows often have gone like this . . .

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my lawfully wedded(husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others until death do us part.

The priest would then say aloud "You have declared your Consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." then he has the groom and bride kiss.

A husband or wife having sex with others does not divide a couple. More often a wife or husband having others for sex strengthens the marital bond by allowing the other to enjoy sex that is not obligatory.

I kind of like . . . " ______________and____________________ life is given to each of us as individuals, and yet we must learn to live and love together. We learn to love by being loved. Learning to love is one of life’s greatest challenges and is the shared goal of a married life.

But a husband and wife should not confuse love by worldly measures, for even if worldly success is found, only real, open, shared love will maintain a marriage.

______________________ and ___________________ as the two of you come into this marriage uniting you as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your love for one another, I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals with you own needs, that you respect the thoughts, ideas and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not be jealous, and live each day that you may share it with together – as from this day forward you shall be each others comfort and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love that you share.

Mankind did not create love; love is created by God. The measure of true love is a love freely given, shared and freely accepted, just as God’s love for us is unconditional and free. God does not love just one person. Therefore, we should follow his example."

Why would anyone think that God didn't want married people to have other lovers? He made our sex urges as strong as they are. It is because God gave us the sexual urges that we have that we are able to seek and enjoy sex.

The vagina is designed to stretch and contract. That way a woman can enjoy all cock sizes. And cocks come in many sizes so that women can have variety when they have sex with men. And because women have different sized vaginas, men can enjoy a variety as well.

It is well known that women will often do more with their lovers than they ever will with their spouse. Why? The reason is that wives feel more relaxed and are willing to do more with a lover because there is no fear of failure. And because other men are not her husband, the other men have no fear of rejection. That is why sex with lovers is usually really, really good.

I believe that any husband or wife who is not having sex outside of their marriage is settling and doing a disservice to themselves and their spouse. I know that sex is better with my husband after I have had sex with other men first. And I know this is not isolated to just me. I know I love my husband more after I have had sex with others first before having sex with him. I also know that when a man or wife has sex with another, outside of their marriage, that they are happier people with higher self esteems and a better self worth.

To me the benefits of having lovers outside of your marriage far outweigh the downsides. When a husband or wife takes advantage of an opportunity to be with another, sexually, they are happier people. And those who regret having sex with others, just because the other is not their spouse, or are of another skin color, are cheating themselves. Why would you regret something so beautiful as two or more people enjoying each others bodies the way God intended?

As far as the reality of the lifestyle, and the lack of use of condoms, it all depends on where you go and with whom you play with.

We go to three different swinger establishments. One is The Retreat. "The Retreat is Denver’s longest running Swingers Club exclusively for couples and single females. It is an on premise club located in a remodeled home in West Denver. You need to call or email if you want additional information. You can find the rates and party details on their website. They are now offering Non-Members night once a month. They also give a free tour before you need to decide if you want to join and attend a party. 15 person hot tub, Private and group play areas, and a large “conversation” area surrounding a fireplace. Open Friday and Saturday nights 8-4 pm. Theme parties once per month."

The Retreat is a nice place to go if you want to use condoms. And most of the clientele is couples, few single women. I have hooked up with several men at the Retreat. And I was lucky the men preferred not to use condoms. When we have gone to the Retreat, me and my husband have hooked up with couples as well. The only problem with us meeting other couples is that the women from the other couples expect my husband to be built at least as well as their husband is, and my husband is only 3 3/4" long when he is totally erect. So, rarely do we hook up with other couples.

We also go to the Scarlet Ranch, but not very often. "Scarlet Ranch is a 10,000 square foot On Premise Swingers club. They do not sell any alcohol. You are welcome to bring your own (byob) and the bartenders will mark it with your member number. There is a bar area and dance floor in front, and a large play area with couches and private and semi private cabanas in the back. The Ranch is open Wednesday through Saturday nights 9pm-4am. Saturdays are busiest and there are busy theme nights once a month. You must purchase a membership and go through a brief screening process to attend. Single males are limited. All details and prices are on their website."

We have gone on nights when single men are allowed, and it has been fun. The problem with the Scarlet Ranch is that the clientele is often younger and trendy. And condoms are almost always used. The Scarlet Ranch is more for the "pretty people." If you are older or overweight, you kind of stick out. My husband has been humiliated by women at the Retreat and, even more so, at the Scarlet Ranch. There have been a few good times at the Scarlet Ranch, but not a lot.

The one place we enjoy going to the most is the Mon Chalet. "The Mon Chalet has 19 fenced in private Hotel Rooms and an Indoor Swimming pool inside of the fenced in area. Nudity is not only allowed, but encouraged in the pool area. 2 Hot Tubs, 4 Big screen TV screens showing adult movies, and a large public play bed all within the pool area. Single men must rent a Hotel room after 4 PM. Id or Drivers License Required. Couples can rent a room or just buy a pool pass for the afternoon or night. Great for a spontaneous adventure after a night out on the town. Towel rental available." (http://mon-chalet.com)

We enjoy the Mon Chalet mostly because there is always single men there. And luckily few people want to use condoms. We have never rented a room, but we have been in most of them. We get a pool pass when we go. We undress, put our stuff in a locker, then we head to one of the hot tubs. Whenever there is a woman or women in the hot tub, men join us. Because I am very forward, when men join us I reach for their cocks. And they let me play with them. I love that. And the men know they can do the same to me. I tell men immediately that my husband loves to watch. And a lot of husbands like to watch at the Mon Chalet.

In the play area, next to the pool, people can watch from a distance from one of the hot tubs, or they can pull up a chair and watch close up. At the Mon Chalet Black Men get laid a lot. They are a commodity. I remember a few weeks ago walking into the pool area and both me and my husband noticed a Black Man with one woman riding him, another between his legs and licking him, and another woman was sitting on his face. My husband told me that he wanted me to fuck that Black Man, too. So, when he could, my husband talked to he Black Man and told him that he would love to see him fuck me. He told my husband to give him a few because he'd already been with six other women. My husband agreed and later I had sex with this Black Man as well. Me and my husband ended up staying the night with this Black Man that night.

Another nice thing about the Mon Chalet is that the smaller cocked men do not try to get sex, and that is nice because we women don't have to tell them, "No, but thank you for the offer." The smaller cocked husbands usually like to watch their wife have sex with better equipped men, whether Black or white. And the nice sized white males know that most of us women are going to give a Black Man priority. The white males don't mind though. They know that if they have a nice sized cock, they are going to get laid, eventually.

At The Retreat and the Scarlet Ranch, I have had sex with up to 5-6 men. Every time we've gone to the Mon Chalet, the least I have ever had fuck me was 8 men. The couples who play at the Mon Chalet are mostly older couples in their late 30s to mid 50s. And they are average looking people with average bodies. Luckily most of the men who go to the Mon Chalet are well sized, though. Because the clientele at the Mon Chalet is older, the use of condoms is rare. A couple of the couples we have gotten to know have also gone to the same adult theater we go to. And no one uses condoms at the adult theater.

My husband and I have gone to the adult theater (Circus Cinemas 5580 Federal Boulevard, Denver, CO 80221) and I have had sex with up to 30 men, then we would go to he Mon Chalet, and I had 6-10 other men. No one used condoms. Not all swingers use condoms, especially us older swingers.

Several years ago there was a Air Force cadet that hosted BBC gang bangs for single women and couples. We met him and I got gang banged by his crew a few times. He would have kept it up had he been smarter. The cadet had a good thing going, but the emails he sent and received and the ads he posted on Craigslist and other sites were done on a Government computer. The cadet was released from the academy and I have no idea what happened to him after that. Yet, while he had his gang bang thing going, several couples found his services to be of great value to them. And I don't know if this was with every women they gang banged, but when his crew gang banged me, no one wore condoms.

There are two gang bang groups in the Denver area that we know of, and I have been gang banged by both groups. We go to the adult theater a few times a month. And we go to the Mon Chalet a few times a month, usually after we go to the theater. On those nights, at least 20-30 guys fuck me and cum in me. Every one has a good time, and no one cares how many other men I have had in me before them.

My sister, two of my nieces, my best friend, my , my best friend's and my husband's have gone to the Mon Chalet with and without us. My and her husband and my husband's and her boyfriend have gone to the theater as well, not with us, though. Well, my and her husband went with us their first time.

My husband and his ex-wife were part of the polyamory community for about 20 years. In that time, they both attended countless sex parties. Even before getting involved with the poly community, my husband's ex-wife enjoyed other men, often. My current husband was in the military. And his ex-wife went to the barracks on a nightly and daily basis. This was back in 1981 to about 1985. My husband's ex has told me about barracks gang bangs and how many other military wives had sex in the barracks while their husbands were at work. I know her stories are true because I was a military wife with my first husband, and I did the same thing.

Here in the Denver metropolitan area there is a very large swinging community. For us older swingers there is the Mon Chalet. And for those who want more of a couples type of atmosphere, there is The Retreat. For the younger crowd there is the Scarlet Ranch. There are other places as well, (http://www.myswingclubs.com/cgi-bin/do.pl?page=clubs&site=de) And there is always Craigslist. Many people may say that Craigslist has nothing but fakes and flakes, but we have had pretty good luck throughout the years. If you are a lady or a couple and you want a fast hook up, Craigslist is the place to go. We have had nights where we were kid free on a moments notice, and we have gone onto Craigslist and either answered ads or posted one of our own. Not once have we had a kid free night and not had another man, or other men, to the house. In our ads and ad responses we say we do not use condoms, and that doesn't scare many men off.

My husband and I both give plasma twice a week, therefore we are tested often. So, to us going bareback is a trust issue that goes both ways. The current poly community is much more vanilla than it used to be by my husband and his ex's standards, yet my husband's ex and I have both gotten together with men my husband and his ex have known for years who were and have been part of the poly community for the last three decades. And it was my husband's son who got us involved in the sex parties he goes to, that we attend any time they are held.

To me it would seem that who you associate with and where you go decides for you, individually, how real this lifestyle is and how many people actually live it.

• Like 5

While I know that there are A LOT of fakes out there.  There are also a fairly large number of couples actively living the lifestyle on a daily basis.  As jaggu008 said, most start as swingers.  We did.  

I think that the vast majority of real cuck/hotwife couples are empty nesters that now have free time and an empty house to explore the wild side that they suppressed for so long.

We started with a "by chance" encounter and turned that into swinging.  I recently retired after a 28 year military career and during my deployments, I encouraged my wife to enjoy herself with others.  After a time, that turned into us being more of a hotwife couple.  After years of that, we started dabbling with cuckold arrangements.  Since my retirement, we have experimented even further with the more hardcore aspects of cuckolding.  I am not sure if all of it is for me, but it is fun to experiment.

Great topic.

• Like 4

I started cuckolding my hubby by chance, but with his blessing.  I am now in a regular relationship with someone new, and my husband loved being there when we first met, and then afterwards when we first fucked together.

I enjoyed him being there as it gave me a greater feeling of security, which meant that I could let myself go more.  It also allowed me to see the pleasure on his face when I was in the middle of some pretty intense sexual activity.

As Becca's Cuck says, it is FUN to experiment - it should stay fun, or quit it.

• Like 2

My husband gets off watching me fuck other men, and it pleases us both to participate in MFM. I guess by definition he is kind of a cuckold because he allows his wife to fuck whomever she wants, but nor is his penis small nor is he submissive or feminine, he just enjoys sharing me because he says a woman who is so beautiful, shouldn't be confined to one man she should be allowed pleasure and sexual freedom to satisfy her needs. He says he kind of looks at me as a sex goddess, to who he brings other men to as &&&&& :).

• Like 4

I get a bit confused with the whole definition of the cuckhold title.

I let my wife go big and black because she expressed a strong desire for it. My participation is only that I watch her because she gets off so hard with that.

Now I will admit it's a hyper intense thing to witness and I get really drawn into her to her desires. I'm however not into dudes at all.

She says she doesn't want a husband who is into men. She did however admit that if a sissy boy wanted to participate, she would cuck the fuck out of him.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

100% real cuck here. Wife has two regular lovers, and we both love it. I do have something in common with the wannabes, though: my fantasies, especially when I am not allowed to watch, are quite extreme and involve her doing (or having done to her) things that in reality she would never consider.

Sadly I am no longer an official cuckold :(

When I first met my wife-to-be we were both married to others and were just having a work-based 'fling'. And I knew then that she was fucking other guys at work and it upset me at first, but then I quickly realised what a good fuck she was and such an eager cock-sucker (and swallower!!) that I "forgave" her letting te others use her holes.....!

We married a few years alter, but before that happened I knew that she was still seeing 'old friends' and getting ridden by some of her old lovers (and these were older lovers too: some of the married men from her home town still visited her flat when I was not staying over when they needed a suck/fuck)

After we married she officially gave up extra-marital sex, but I know that while she was travelling on business some of her colleagues would "happen to be staying" in the same hotel and mysteriously she was often not in her hotel room when I called (this was before the advent of mobiles to keep track of her)

She never openly admitted these extra flings- we had an agreement that she would be discreet if I kept my mouth shut too!

Now though I wish she would be more open about who wants to fuck her and who she might be sucking off when she goes away on business trips....

Cheers

Pete

How difficult it was before mobile phones, we used an outside light so my wife could warn me that she was in bed with her lover.

If it was on, I was not welcome to enter the house as he was in our bed entering her pussy and leaving his very wet calling card inside her.

Bryan

• Like 1