CuckoldFart.com

Cuckolds in Australia

cuddles lover

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Sydney

have a strong urge to see my gorgeous wife being fucked by a well hung man.

We have talked about my fantasy and it makes her hot and horny but she just wont take it any further.

I really want to explore to possibility of her potential bull flirting with her and taking it further.

She is rather shy and conservative but lets her guard down when she is turned on.

I don't want to sound desperate but please help me fulfill my fantasy 

Can send pictures to the right person.

• Like 6

Guest Steve&megan

Guy from Wollongong near syd. Would love to have my gf fucked or I fuck others gfs. It's hot as fuck simple as that so let's have fun and get the gfs used and abused how they love it!!!

Cookoo send me some pics of ur girl and let's see what we can do!!! [email protected]

• Like 1

Enjoy showing wife's pics and sharing her panties with other like minded husbands. Sometimes they cum on wife's panties (which I return to her drawer), and sometimes on my face or in my mouth as they describe how they would fuck her. Always a thrill.

i'd like to drop over & cum on them so it's fresh & warm for her to find.

I'm in Sydney

have a strong urge to see my gorgeous wife being fucked by a well hung man.

We have talked about my fantasy and it makes her hot and horny but she just wont take it any further.

I really want to explore to possibility of her potential bull flirting with her and taking it further.

She is rather shy and conservative but lets her guard down when she is turned on.

I don't want to sound desperate but please help me fulfill my fantasy 

Can send pictures to the right person.

cookoo at least you know you won't have any problems finding a willing cock. it's probably a matter of knowing what you lady likes or what it will take to get her horny.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...