CuckoldFart.com

cuckold craving

cuckcrave47

This craving is driving me nuts and has for quite some years. I am 47 years old and wife is 49. we have had some close encounters but that's all. She has watched a couple of guys masturbate for her on nude beach while I watched from afar. Sex after that was unreal. We have spoken about it during sex and she goes crazy and she gets soaked. She has roll played in bed talking to me about other guys and it drives me wild lol. I have offered her to be with other men while I watch but still nothing. We have been out in summer months with her wearing short skirt and no panties exposing herself to men. Once again dripping wet and we had hot sex after. Am I doing something wrong? I want to be in a cuckold relationship. What do I do?

• Like 2

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Take your time, it took months for our best friend to get my wife worked up to the point where she wanted to go to bed with him.

Women just don't seem to get the urge for multiple partners like we cuckold blokes do - but she admitted she was turned on by the extra attention that he was giving her.

You have made great progress, getting her to watch other men masturbating, and exposing herself - I would have loved seeing my wife @@@@@@ her naked pussy and tits to guys.

Good luck, keep at it provided you both find it horny.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife gets very turned on by talking about sex with other men. We role play and she fucks herself with a dildo while I watch. She loves to tell me how good it feels and how much better than me it (he) is. She will not take the next step and involve another man. We have been involved in swinging and she seemed to enjoy that. We had a very good threesome (DP and spit-roast) but nothing recently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing I would suggest, beyond putting your location in your profile so some local bull might romance her, is to not insist on watching.  Some women do not want that.  I have had exactly one wife that was comfortable with her husband watching.  The others were not, and just took themselves home well fucked and smelling of sex, but never allowed their husbands to see what they did with me.  I assure you they did things with me their husbands were never to experience with them.

If she wants an audience she will make that clear, but do not insist one way or the other.

CB

• 3 months later...

Lol how does that work being both?

Simples....

I think the whole concept of a woman being converted into a hotwife is incredible. I have experienced this with my first wife..... She would shag around but confess to me during great sex. We progressed to threesums....mmf. Even an adult party....where at the end of the evening a guy she fancied stayed over in our spare room....I sent her into him and they had sex all night long.....but officially I was a sleep....so it was deniable.

My current partner wasn't interested, but I have manipulated her and got her to try a mmf

She has agreed to do it again (for me) when we come back to UK.

So I have been trying to find an experienced bull..... But many have not got a clue. Just because you say you are a Dom bull doesn't mean you actually are. I am quite dominant and can be subtly assertive.....which is exactly what is required to break in a wife and help her become a hot wife.

Listening, reading body language, taking control (with out coming over as an asshole.)

I have manipulated the women I live with into these type of scenarios and wonder if it will be as exciting to do it for another couple. I know I can make women fall in love with me.... Which is one tool needed in manipulation. I have a diploma in NLP which helps with rapport building and reading body language. I am also above average size and in good shape.

So yes....I could see myself being a bull for a couple. But I would still want to share my woman and push her boundaries.

Does that explain where I am coming from?

Simples....

I think the whole concept of a woman being converted into a hotwife is incredible. I have experienced this with my first wife..... She would shag around but confess to me during great sex. We progressed to threesums....mmf. Even an adult party....where at the end of the evening a guy she fancied stayed over in our spare room....I sent her into him and they had sex all night long.....but officially I was a sleep....so it was deniable.

My current partner wasn't interested, but I have manipulated her and got her to try a mmf

She has agreed to do it again (for me) when we come back to UK.

So I have been trying to find an experienced bull..... But many have not got a clue. Just because you say you are a Dom bull doesn't mean you actually are. I am quite dominant and can be subtly assertive.....which is exactly what is required to break in a wife and help her become a hot wife.

Listening, reading body language, taking control (with out coming over as an asshole.)

I have manipulated the women I live with into these type of scenarios and wonder if it will be as exciting to do it for another couple. I know I can make women fall in love with me.... Which is one tool needed in manipulation. I have a diploma in NLP which helps with rapport building and reading body language. I am also above average size and in good shape.

So yes....I could see myself being a bull for a couple. But I would still want to share my woman and push her boundaries.

Does that explain where I am coming from?

Yes that explains very well thank you

It took me well over a year to talk Elaine into it.  Our first attempt we had sex in a car with another man present.  When I arranged the first guy he came to our home for Elaine to meet and see if she liked him and wanted to actually do him she told me in advance that if she was was willing to do it with him she wanted to start alone with just him and I could join later.  You just have to push her and encourage her without going to far and making her mad.  Good Luck