CuckoldFart.com

R.I.P. Tumblr

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...

Oh Tumblr is still around...and there are still some naughty...playful...sexy...wives to be found there....just not as many and they are harder to find.

There are still some "dirty girls" out there...providing inspiration and stimulation!

Thank you ladies!

DomBull4U

tumblr_pnr4fqIc0Z1saswc3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppp4h3v6ay1xldfmuo1_500.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Lol...so "the Queen" didn't know about Tumblr? That's too bad Leslie, some Tumblrs were dedicated to themes that you'd have probably enjoyed. "Queen of Spades"..."Black Cock Church"...and "Bull Royalty"....are few that come to mind. Although I'm not sure we need you thinking about BBC more than you already do at this point in your life.

btw...Hotwife/ cuck luvr sent me a few pics weren't for Tumblr...or anywhere else. They were for my private enjoyment. And I did enjoy them. Very much. I guess they had me "swooning".😃

XOXOX to both of you naughty girls!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

Guest SandL
34 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Lol...so "the Queen" didn't know about Tumblr? That's too bad Leslie, some Tumblrs were dedicated to themes that you'd have probably enjoyed. "Queen of Spades"..."Black Cock Church"...and "Bull Royalty"....are few that come to mind. Although I'm not sure we need you thinking about BBC more than you already do at this point in your life.

btw...Hotwife/ cuck luvr sent me a few pics weren't for Tumblr...or anywhere else. They were for my private enjoyment. And I did enjoy them. Very much. I guess they had me "swooning".😃

DomBull4U

Ummmmm I got more privates than you 😂 And she got mine :)

But you’re sweet and XOXOXO to you too 💋 

48 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

DomBull4U

Xoxox 💋

• Like 1