CuckoldFart.com

R.I.P. Tumblr

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest SandL
52 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

OUCH! "The Queen" can be a bit of a bitch too!

😄

Bitch? Awwwwww see I’m blossoming right before everyone’s eyes! Mostly in front of Nicole’s eyes though 😂 

• 9 months later...

So very sad indeed and thank you for the post. The hopes and dreams of the internet for sexual revolution and freedom seem to be gradually constricting. I spoke to a newly minted graduate with a political degree and said to her "Politics is about controlling what people must have". She replied "Well that sums up what I learned over three years. I could have done something else". Big money, media, government, all seeking to control what we must have. Grab what's left while we've got it. Gone are the early days of freedom and discovery or am I catastrophising? RIP Tumblr.

Geez...still miss tumblr.

Ahhh, the good ol' days...just surfing the web, killing time....checking out all the hot, sexy, naughty fun-loving exhibitionist wives and gf's.

Anyone have any good suggestions for something similar to what tumblr was?

xhamster photos can sometimes be good...but just not as simple and fun as tumblr was.

DomBull4U

• 2 years later...

A photoshop....but a fucking hot one!

Would love to see Elaine go to work enjoying a cock like that....and I know you'd love too also robert!

My first thought and wish would be to have Elaine sucking my cock like that...with you watching, of course, robert.

But...if I couldn't experience her beautiful and talented mouth 1st hand...watching wouldn't be a bad second option.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 6/18/2023 at 3:26 AM, DomBull4U said:

And anyone else wanting to "throw their wife into the mix"?  Go right ahead!

Here you go DomBull4U : my now ex-wife Debbie. She loved cock and of course, she wasn't restricted to just mine. She liked them young if possible, but wasn't that fussy. A couple of drinks were enough to help her legs open easier as a couple of my old workmates discovered, as well as her best friend's step-dad.

debbienaked2.thumb.jpg.d9f1e8f123973a55bae6c2a6a1437db0.jpg

debbie1811069993.jpg

On 6/18/2023 at 3:26 AM, DomBull4U said:

And anyone else wanting to "throw their wife into the mix"?  Go right ahead!

Here you go DomBull4U : my current young lady, Becky, a young looking 45 year old. Nothing like Debbie at all, much more shy and inexperienced, but slowly coming out of her shell and showing a distinct interest in much younger black men.

becky27.jpg

• Like 1