CuckoldFart.com

R.I.P. Tumblr

DomBull4U

On 12/15/2018 at 3:13 PM, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I have two teenage kids and a very well paying career I can’t jeopardize. There is a swingers club we attend offend where I’m usually nude or very close to it especially in the summer time, they have a huge pool we you can swim and sun bath with out worrying about tan lines. But I could never openly post on the internet like that. 

I understand the kids and risk involved...you could wear a mask to hide identity.as long as you don't have any unique tattoos or birthmarks/scars ....By covering your face,at least from the nose up,no one would know ...just my input  COMPLETELY RESPECT YOUR DECISION THOUGH

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

On 12/12/2018 at 6:46 AM, DomBull4U said:

It's sad...but true I'm afraid. As of December 17, Tumblr will no longer allow nude pics to be shown.

No more sexy nude exhibitionist wives to be seen on Tumblr. What will all of those naughty exhibitionists...and the voyeurs that enjoy looking at them do for fun now? 

I'm sure there will be other sites that will fill the void that Tumblr will leave. Maybe things will pick up here at cuckfart and it will become an even better site than it already is.

If anyone has some suggested alternative sites...please share them.

There used to be a Watchers Web where wives were shown. But I think it was a pay site...and not sure if it is even still active.

Counting on you cuckfart pervs to provide some suggestions. Tumblr will be missed!

Thanks

DomBull4U

tumblr_pj79bnBEmj1uubr7f_540.jpg

I can add blogs here.

Feature list https://invisioncommunity.com/features/content#blogs

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 6:46 AM, DomBull4U said:

It's sad...but true I'm afraid. As of December 17, Tumblr will no longer allow nude pics to be shown.

No more sexy nude exhibitionist wives to be seen on Tumblr. What will all of those naughty exhibitionists...and the voyeurs that enjoy looking at them do for fun now? 

I'm sure there will be other sites that will fill the void that Tumblr will leave. Maybe things will pick up here at cuckfart and it will become an even better site than it already is.

If anyone has some suggested alternative sites...please share them.

There used to be a Watchers Web where wives were shown. But I think it was a pay site...and not sure if it is even still active.

Counting on you cuckfart pervs to provide some suggestions. Tumblr will be missed!

Thanks

DomBull4U

tumblr_pj79bnBEmj1uubr7f_540.jpg

I can add blogs here.

Feature list https://invisioncommunity.com/features/content#blogs

• Like 1

I'll explain this more fully later...but for now...I want it established that I enjoy sexy women...naughty wives...sluts...of all ages. (as long as they are women of legal age).

Young women...older women...mature women...middle aged women...love 'em all. 

As long as they are hot, sexy, adventurous, fun-loving...and slutty, at least somewhat slutty!  Love 'em.

I just wanted to clarify that...and I'll explain it later.

DomBull4U

Tumblr still seems to have some life to it! 

tumblr_p45y3gvARI1tv0bh4o1_500_1536654014266.jpg

thumbnail_tumblr_pep4jztakx1xdaw1no1_500_1536661937876.jpg

thumbnail_tumblr_peeyry30RC1wgqelko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pemzpu4Gky1ver5m6o1_1280_1536662164559.jpg

tumblr_pdfutlu6zO1xd04nlo1_1280_1536662164428.jpg

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

I'll explain this more fully later...but for now...I want it established that I enjoy sexy women...naughty wives...sluts...of all ages. (as long as they are women of legal age).

Young women...older women...mature women...middle aged women...love 'em all. 

As long as they are hot, sexy, adventurous, fun-loving...and slutty, at least somewhat slutty!  Love 'em.

I just wanted to clarify that...and I'll explain it later.

DomBull4U

Tumblr still seems to have some life to it! 

tumblr_p45y3gvARI1tv0bh4o1_500_1536654014266.jpg

thumbnail_tumblr_pep4jztakx1xdaw1no1_500_1536661937876.jpg

thumbnail_tumblr_peeyry30RC1wgqelko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pemzpu4Gky1ver5m6o1_1280_1536662164559.jpg

tumblr_pdfutlu6zO1xd04nlo1_1280_1536662164428.jpg

No explanation should be needed, to each their own. 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

No explanation should be needed, to each their own. 👍🏼

"No explanation should be needed, to each their own."....said the beautiful, sexy, passionate, dirty-minded, attention-loving...and somewhat "older"...naughty Hotwife that loves to be "appreciated". 😃

😍😍😍

XOXOX

DomBull4U

• Like 3

Hotwife / cuck luvR...somewhat yes. Somewhat older was what I said. But then it's all relative isn't it? To someone that's 50...38 is younger. But to a 25 year old....38 is "older".

Interesting to note that you skipped right over....beautiful, sexy, passionate, dirty-minded, etc....and only commented on "older".

Maybe I should have said "experienced". Maybe that would have been a better word choice. 

Now that I think of it,....."experienced" would have been a better way to describe you, naughty girl!

DomBull4U

P.S. Your 38 looked exceptional...and delicious... in your "little black something". I have been meaning to thank you for that...but would also like to discuss that further with you.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Hotwife / cuck luvR...somewhat yes. Somewhat older was what I said. But then it's all relative isn't it? To someone that's 50...38 is younger. But to a 25 year old....38 is "older".

Interesting to note that you skipped right over....beautiful, sexy, passionate, dirty-minded, etc....and only commented on "older".

Maybe I should have said "experienced". Maybe that would have been a better word choice. 

Now that I think of it,....."experienced" would have been a better way to describe you, naughty girl!

DomBull4U

P.S. Your 38 looked exceptional...and delicious... in your "little black something". I have been meaning to thank you for that...but would also like to discuss that further with you.

I’m just picking and giving you a hard time. You are right, age is relative and is just a number everyone will reach at one point in time. thank you for the compliments and you’re welcome for the “ little black something else”. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

I’m just picking and giving you a hard time. You are right, age is relative and is just a number everyone will reach at one point in time. thank you for the compliments and you’re welcome for the “ little black something else”. 

LOL Your hubby and "playmates"are some lucky sob's   😛 .... love your wit and sense of humor Thank You

• Like 1