CuckoldFart.com

Party Season

RobJohnson

Cuckold Tests

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/14/2018 at 2:11 PM, DomBull4U said:

To bring things "closer to home".....

My friend robert smith has "wowed" us with pics...and details... of his incredibly sexy hotwife Elaine's adventures through the years. She's a fav of mine...and I'm sure of many others as well. I hope robert doesn't mind me reposting his wife here...I think she's the perfect hotwife to "get this party started"...lol!

This is a pic that robert posted here at Cuckfart a few days ago. A pic of his sexy wife "Ready to go on a date". I'm not sure if this was taken during the holiday season or not...but it looks like it could have been. It serves as a perfect example of what I'd think will give this thread some holiday sparkle!

It's an older pic of Elaine...but she's definitely looking sexy-as-hell! And any excuse to check out Elaine is a good excuse as far as I'm concerned!

Again...thank you RobJohnson...awesome thread idea! And thanks to you robert smith for sharing your hotwife with us!

Happy Holidays!

DomBull4U 

silk_jpg_8bf355d2c95391cec7ba6d6617fd14ca.jpg

Elaine is one of my all-time favorites.

thanx for posting.

pete

On 12/21/2018 at 12:04 PM, Seductive Thoughts said:

Office Christmas and New Years parties are a favorite. I sometimes post on various 'confession' websites and get some interesting replies. Here is one favorite!

can you, please, tell me what those sites are?

thanx, pete

'

On 5/26/2019 at 11:22 AM, DomBull4U said:

Here's a great example.

This mature woman is definitely looking hot-n-sexy in her simple, LBD (little black dress). This woman definitely still has it! I guess you'd have to call her a MILF...because she definitely has me thinking how much of a pleasure it would be to fuck her!

DomBull4U

tumblr_ps07yuHshr1vaztwfo1_500.jpg

she is absolutely gorgeous. i love that look, your typical MILF.

pete

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 12/14/2018 at 1:52 PM, DomBull4U said:

More examples...

The LBD! The Little Black Dress ! A fashion standard...and one I love. Many a beautiful wife will be showing up at the holiday office party wearing a Little Black Dress. 

The Little Black Dress...simple...classy...elegant...and sexy!

Love the Little Black Dress...and the sexy wives that wear 'em!

Cucks, hubs...will your wife be wearing a LBD  to the party? Why not show her off here?

Happy Holidays!

DomBull4U

f3b54948b5007778753f56c02616347b.jpg

tumblr_mbj0psuH4E1ri78jgo1_500.jpg

i wish i worked with just one of these women.

• Like 1

Office Christmas and New Years parties are a favorite. I sometimes post on various 'confession' websites and get some interesting replies. Here is one favorite!

'The girls at my job, I love them, we have a great system going. Every year at our holiday party, the girls would keep my husband busy while I hooked up with a co-worker, and when I returned I returned the favor while they go and hook up. One year my husband didn't attend the party, and it turned out to be an all nighter for me, I didn't get home until 5am, 30 missed calls from my husband. We got a hotel room and just went at it, it wasn't no quickie. We ran out of condoms, and I decided to take him raw, he was unreal, he busted like 3 times, before I took him raw, and still had cum left over to fill my pussy, when I met up with my friend to go home, she said I smelled of sex, I could barely walk, and the cum was just dripping out of me.'

Play hard, have fun!

can you tell me what sites those are?  i'd love to look them over.  if you want my email, i will send it to you.

On 12/23/2018 at 8:48 AM, robert smith said:

This was the first party dress I bought Elaine, then my GF.  No bra or panties, just stockings and suspender belt.  I even found suspender best with matching black with gold trim like the dress

P-22.jpg

rdil50.jpg

rdil51.jpg

rdil52.jpg

Fabulous, as usual.

DH472

• Like 1