CuckoldFart.com

Party Season

RobJohnson

Well...the office Christmas parties are over for the year...but there's still that New Year's party...still to come.

Most wives and gf's will ring in the New Year by celebrating with hubby or their bf. But there may be a few hotwives looking to start the New Year off right...in the arms of another man. Getting fucked by another man!

Let's keep the party going!

Make it a Happy...HAPPY...New Year!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

limpcuck...tell us more.

Does your wife have a hot New Year's date lined up?

You say getting filled? Does her date have a nice big cock for her...or will she be trolling New Years eve night...looking for dick? 

Or by getting filled...are you dreaming of some nice cream-pie to celebrate the start of the New Year?

Tell us more...and how about a few pics of your naughty hotwife?

DomBull4U

• Like 1

My first wife came over to my work place to help with a holiday lunch and it was over by 2 pm she left to go home and I had to stay at work. I got home around 6 my wife wasnt home and her car was gone too. A few minutes later my warehouse foreman called me to let me know my wife was at his place but was to drunk and high to drive home. Told me once she is better will send her home she didnt get home until the next day.

• Like 7

limpcuck...sounds...and looks...like your wife's master is throwing one hell of a party. If that's how your wife will be dressed...her master's guests should be happy with the entertainment.

I just wish I had been invited!

By the way, limpcuck....just wondering...will you be at the party? Doesn't sound as if a limpcuck would be of any use...and probably wasn't invited.

Happy New Year...and THANKS to all the cucks like you that help get the New Year off to a good start by providing those entertaining wives like yours!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 10:36 PM, DomBull4U said:

Seductive thoughts...I would say I hope you had fun at this years office party...but since you went home smelling of sex, were barely able to walk...and were dripping cum...it's obvious you DID!

Actually, I was re-posting a woman's reply to a post on another board. I'm male. Spouse and I parted ways decades ago. Sex is fine, but I learned my lesson the first time around! LOL!

Awesome subject, nothing better than the wife out playing and partying with friends and colleagues and me  sitting back watching them trying to catch a glimpse, cop afeel, or just blatantly running their hands over her body. It’s easy for them to dress to impress and get away with it during this time of year. Here’s a pic without the dress and what was underneath that they were all trying to see. And I think you can tell by the pic the end result for one special work colleague 

FDC239E3-14EA-4DA5-926D-48983D8A06D3.jpeg

• Like 8

On 12/30/2018 at 5:18 AM, DomBull4U said:

limpcuck...sounds...and looks...like your wife's master is throwing one hell of a party. If that's how your wife will be dressed...her master's guests should be happy with the entertainment.

I just wish I had been invited!

By the way, limpcuck....just wondering...will you be at the party? Doesn't sound as if a limpcuck would be of any use...and probably wasn't invited.

Happy New Year...and THANKS to all the cucks like you that help get the New Year off to a good start by providing those entertaining wives like yours!

DomBull4U

yes i was at the party as everyone needs a drink and someone has to serve them 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

OK, so it's not the Christmas-New Year party season...but that doesn't mean women aren't out there looking hot and sexy in their "little black dresses"...or other sexy spring/summer dresses. Its graduation season...and wedding season is just around the corner. 

Any cucks or hubs want to show off their wives? What will your wife be wearing to try and catch the eye...and the attention of other men?

DomBull4U

Here's a great example.

This mature woman is definitely looking hot-n-sexy in her simple, LBD (little black dress). This woman definitely still has it! I guess you'd have to call her a MILF...because she definitely has me thinking how much of a pleasure it would be to fuck her!

DomBull4U

tumblr_ps07yuHshr1vaztwfo1_500.jpg

• Like 5

• 6 months later...

It's time to revisit...and renew...this great thread idea brought up by Rob Johnson last year.

Here we are...2019...and it's Party Season again. Cucks, hubs and even wannabes...time to show off those beautiful wives dressed hot-and sexy in their holiday Party Season finest.

Thanks for sharing....and best wishes for a happy, fun-filled holiday season!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Yes robert...party season rolls around again...and we couldn't have a better example of a beautiful wife dressed hot-n-sexy than always smokin' hot Elaine.

What a treat it would be to see her dressed like this...and ready to be shared! Great look at her sexy legs...and that see-through top is totally tempting...but you know how fantastic I think her tits and amazing nipples are. 

She looks yummy!

Thanks

DomBull4U

rs6a.webp

• Like 1