CuckoldFart.com

im i a stag or cuck?

dickypucker

im thinking about it, im sharing my wife with others and we enjoy it 

shes a therapist in a spa which is also giving sextra service if the price is right or if the therapist agreed

we had this agreement since were open couple, she gets to have sex to anyone or anyones(we like her gangbang) and me too as long as we tell each other before or after it happen

i love my wife getting fuck by others it turns me on

and i love fucking her after she had cum of others inside her , its my fetish, after that we let it drip oit of her pussy then she drinks it, thats what how we do sex

so am i a stag or cuckold?

i dont lick her if she have other cum inside bec we love gettong it out of her then she drinks all, but i also love her having sex with other even without me knowing

most of the time she have sex outside she just tells me she had and i dont go to the details much 

i even go out if my friends are in the house to fuck her 

were really equal in our relationship no domination (although i feel like im dominant bec i let her gangbang or fuck by others)

stag or cuck? 

just a question i have in mind

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Cuckold Tests

As Eagercuck stated, "HAPPY" should be the term, you both are HAPPY!

Both pleased, enjoy, and very open and honest with each other, how about this; I  am seeing more honesty here, than 99% of regular marriages in America. Labels? 

I  think I understand what your asking, and for only curiosity sake, yet it sounds like a GREAT  relationship. Just my opinion.

• Like 2