CuckoldFart.com

does eating black cum make you gay?

bellnyc

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I absolutely agree with seconjag.  Never mind the labels, just enjoy the sex and all the cum.  Before getting cucked and feminized, I had no desire to suck or fuck cock, and I loved fucking pussy.  After getting cucked and feminized and not being allowed any pussy at all, my sexual release comes only from black cocks.   BTW, cum has a lot of enzymes and hormones that make it very addicting.  I have become addicted to it.  I do miss getting pussy, but I accept that am not allowed any pussy and must satisfy myself with black cocks and cum.  Does that make me gay?  Well, I guess that is up to your interpretation but in my view, it does not.  Since I have been turned into a Chick with a Dick, with B-cup tits and living life as a girl, if I actually were allowed some pussy, would that make me a lesbian?  haha

Gracie - Chick with a Dick

GG 062.jpg

• Like 9

• 5 weeks later...

My view is that if either your wife or her black lover requested you to suck his cock, then it is up to do as they request.

It may not be what you want to do, but it is not about you, it is about their pleasure and you should contribute in their pleasure in anyway you are asked to.

Cherish the moment, work hard to do your best for them, feel privileged that you are being allowed to take part, and ensure you do what you are being told to do.

Its nothing about being gay, it’s about ensuring you do your best for your wife and her lover to the very best of your ability. 

Your mind should not be on any other thought other than your wife and her lover, and if this is the case you will ensure he enjoys your work.

• Like 7

I love this topic. Full disclosure, I am bi. But forget the labels. If eating cum feels good to you then do it. If it doesn’t don’t do it. If sucking the bull’s cock feels good to you then do it. 

Stop worrying about the label. Enjoy whatever you like about cuckold sex. 

• Like 4

It's quite possible to have a penis fetish and still not be gay.  If you are not attracted to men except for their cocks, then you just have a penis fetish.  

Just because you like sucking cocks and end up a cumslut does not necessarily make you homosexual.  You're simply attracted to penises and not the man himself.

Kapish?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/28/2017 at 12:45 PM, bellnyc said:

IMG_5452.PNG

I love it from a hot pussy  , it's not about the man's cum,it's all about the hot sex and the mix of fluids ,and when a woman gets off on feeding to another man , if I find the queen of spades of my dreams I'd give her oral servitude like she never thought possible 💕

• Like 4

On 2/25/2018 at 7:43 PM, secondjag said:

the question is stupid.  eating cum from a pussy, sucking cock, doesn't make a cuck gay.  being gay means you are attracted to men and not turned on by women.  stop worrying about labels and just enjoy the sex dude.

This! Seriously embrace your kinks and stop worrying about other people. 

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/1/2018 at 7:31 AM, Gracie said:

I absolutely agree with seconjag.  Never mind the labels, just enjoy the sex and all the cum.  Before getting cucked and feminized, I had no desire to suck or fuck cock, and I loved fucking pussy.  After getting cucked and feminized and not being allowed any pussy at all, my sexual release comes only from black cocks.   BTW, cum has a lot of enzymes and hormones that make it very addicting.  I have become addicted to it.  I do miss getting pussy, but I accept that am not allowed any pussy and must satisfy myself with black cocks and cum.  Does that make me gay?  Well, I guess that is up to your interpretation but in my view, it does not.  Since I have been turned into a Chick with a Dick, with B-cup tits and living life as a girl, if I actually were allowed some pussy, would that make me a lesbian?  haha

Gracie - Chick with a Dick

GG 062.jpg

I'd her cum and let her pee in my mouth