CuckoldFart.com

emotional breaking

lonerancher

so how many of these Cuckold relationships end because there is an emotional breaking of the cuck husband and the wife to? Emotion is a large part of life Friendship is emotion, love is an emotion, sex is many times from an emotional connection AND even HATE is an emotion! So when the wife takes a lover with or without husbands knowlege  a emotional tie can be broken ending her love for her husband AND can form an emotional tie to the lover. BUT if the wife becomes pregnant by the BULL, there will be a large connection to her child's father. WHEN a Cuck Husband is humiliated and belittled and there is no STOP or SAFE WORD or time taken by his wife and himself to reconnect that original emotions that brought them together, DOES THIS NOT END THE MARRIAGE??

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

On 1/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, lonerancher said:

so how many of these Cuckold relationships end because there is an emotional breaking of the cuck husband and the wife to? Emotion is a large part of life Friendship is emotion, love is an emotion, sex is many times from an emotional connection AND even HATE is an emotion! So when the wife takes a lover with or without husbands knowlege  a emotional tie can be broken ending her love for her husband AND can form an emotional tie to the lover. BUT if the wife becomes pregnant by the BULL, there will be a large connection to her child's father. WHEN a Cuck Husband is humiliated and belittled and there is no STOP or SAFE WORD or time taken by his wife and himself to reconnect that original emotions that brought them together, DOES THIS NOT END THE MARRIAGE??

Didn’t end my marriage. See our true story posted

2 minutes ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

It’ll only happen if you let it. Like with any other lifestyle it could happen even in a vanilla relationship. This is the main reason I do not take on BFs and only enjoy boy toys. 

Play with me.......play with me... 😛 LOL

• Like 1

My view is that every relationship needs constant work, and most have challenges throughout the years.

But I  think if a couple are able to create a strong cuckold relationship, the trust that is needed within this,  would mean that the overall relationship would be intensely strong.

Cuckolding would mean extreme levels of trust is needed, there would be lots of dealing with huge emotion and there would be lots of ensuring each partner is okay when events occur.

So I believe that if you both can deal with those, you have been able to work together  to form a great relationship.

I suppose it is a test that many couples could not endure, as lots struggle to deal with many normal aspects of a relationship. 

• Like 1

I am brand new to all this, my husband and I are scared to death. Yet, I adore him and he adores me, hence WE are looking at it as addition, not anything else. 

NO, we have not done anything yet, but thats why we are here, to test the waters and see its its even something we both want to pursue?

WE want to bring in someone to in-hence, as a friend first, then slowly work him into our world. Neither don nor I want to hop around and its not about me getting fucked. Its a very complex/complicated situation, which we both want to enjoy.

A new friend suggested swinging?

Its really not about clubs and all the social trappings.

Its far deeper, Don is a cuck, per say, but not bi, not into being demeaned, humiliated etc. The LOVER  we bring in needs to understand our needs first, then see if he is willing to abide by OUR needs, then explain his.

This should be beneficial on all parties, if not, then it does not work!  If a Dom/Bull whatever the term dejour is used, he should always ASK the couple what do they NEED. 

Please don't assume.

COMMUNICATION is paramount. That's for ALL parties.

Just my opinion

Cathy and don

• Like 3

3 hours ago, don/cathy said:

I am brand new to all this, my husband and I are scared to death. Yet, I adore him and he adores me, hence WE are looking at it as addition, not anything else. 

NO, we have not done anything yet, but thats why we are here, to test the waters and see its its even something we both want to pursue?

WE want to bring in someone to in-hence, as a friend first, then slowly work him into our world. Neither don nor I want to hop around and its not about me getting fucked. Its a very complex/complicated situation, which we both want to enjoy.

Its far deeper, Don is a cuck, per say, but not bi, not into being demeaned, humiliated etc. The LOVER  we bring in needs to understand our needs first, then see if he is willing to abide by OUR needs, then explain his.

This should be beneficial on all parties, if not, then it does not work!  If a Dom/Bull whatever the term dejour is used, he should always ASK the couple what do they NEED. 

Please don't assume.

Just my opinion

Cathy and don

EXACTLY HOW WIFE AND I LOOK AT THIS

• Like 1

4 hours ago, don/cathy said:

Please don't assume.

Just my opinion

Cathy and don

I would recommend attending a swingers club for your first experience. They are always a relaxing no pressure atmosphere where no always means no. 

• Thanks 1