CuckoldFart.com

Open letter to Todos

secondjag

Hello Todos.  Unlike a lot of people here I occasionally enjoy your posts, particularly when they are photo essays of a cuck/hotwife.

But it really isn't fair (especially since you frequently repost the same stuff) that you do it in a way that wipes everyone else's posts off the board.  Easy fix.  Put it all on one or two strings.

Just a suggestion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

CUCKOLD TEST

3 hours ago, robert smith said:

I wish the moderators would block his posts

I get your frustration Robert.  Is it possible Todo doesn't speak English?  Can one of the members who perhaps speaks Spanish post him a note?

Historically I just skip his posts.  No big deal.  I don't like that once in a while I miss seeing posts from people like you when the board is flooded with the same regurgitated stuff over and over.  

I'm not trying to block the guy, just want him to post with some consideration for others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hotwife/cuck luvR said:

As you can see, that’s all that is showing in my feed.  I’m about to the point to stop posting and commenting because in no time it’s buried. It’s really annoying 

3D64A862-8D77-4AB0-A024-E7E81A2278EF.png

Please don't stop posting!!! I know I actually go into the topic channels and seek out new posts and I'm sure others do too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, subsucko said:

Please don't stop posting!!! I know I actually go into the topic channels and seek out new posts and I'm sure others do too. 

9 hours ago, secondjag said:

I'm with Subs on this one honey.  You're one of the few I look for on here.

Thank guys, I’m not quite to that point yet, especially knowing I’m not the only one tired of it. 

• Like 2