CuckoldFart.com

Another sexy wife...rjhsteel2001's....turned into a dirty slut!

DomBull4U

Cuckold Tests

rjhsteel2001 knew that I like my sluts to have nice...sexy legs...and that I liked my sluts to dress the part.

Fishnets always add a touch of sluttiness...so rjhsteel promised me he would have his wife wear some for me.

Here's two pics he sent of her trying on a pair of red fishnets.

I told him...I liked what I was seeing...that his wife was showing great slut potential.

DomBull slut potential!

Good job, steel...keep it up!

DomBull4U

24062-20161019_133550_6d8f.jpg

24062-20161018_121611_b687.jpg

• Like 10

rjhsteel's wife...showing off her kinky side.

rjhsteel knew I liked when hotwives had a touch of kinkiness to their sexuality.

That's part of the reason he contacted me...his wife had a few kinky fantasies she wanted to explore.

Knowing that I liked a good slutwife dressed in leather...or some kinky fetish outfit...he bought her this leather number, hoping that I would like it.

I do. I definitely do. I like that the leather corset/bustier shows off plenty of cleavage...and with that zipper, her pretty tits would be easy to get at...and enjoy!

Thanks....and again, nice job steel...keep up the good work.

Your wife/ MY slut...has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

DomBull4U

24062-20161018_102937_be2f.jpg

• Like 13

rjhsteel....jealous?

Don't post anymore because you're jealous?

Let me remind you , hubby...you contacted me with a special request. You wanted your wife to be one of my sluts. You asked me to use her... make her one of my sluts...and to post pics of her here at cf. I did exactly as you asked me to...and now you're feeling jealous and want to say "please don't post anymore of her".

My experience tells me that you may be a bit confused right now...

You may feel a bit jealous...but I think you are also probably excited as hell.

Stop posting her?...I don't think that's going to happen. And I don't think that's what you really want.

But I am going to hold off from posting more right now...to give you a chance to think about things...to think about what you really want...and until we have had a chance to discuss this further.

Will be in touch...

DomBull4U

rjhsteel2001....

steel, don't forget that your feelings aren't the only ones involved here.

Look at your wife...in the sexy, kinky outfit that you bought for her to wear for me.

Look how sexy she looks...and how proudly she is posing for that pic...knowing that she was doing it to become one of my sluts.

Don't forget her feelings. What about her...and her feelings? They matter too, don't they? They should! They do to me.

Maybe you feeling a bit jealous is just something you should just deal with!

DomBull4U

24062-20161018_102937_be2f.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Damn, this was a fun thread!

Revisited it by accident...but what the hell, it's worth a "bump".

I'll also mention that I "stumbled" across this thread again because of my good friend Delta5. So thanks D5!

Enjoy friends!

DomBull4U

rjhsteel2001...still around? Haven't been in contact in a while. Maybe you SHOULD get in touch with me?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, artslade1972 said:

It's always nice when you revisit your owned wives Dom!!

Yes it is, art....YES, it always is.

It's been a while and I have missed the fun I have using your slutty, whore wife. Think it's time we scheduled a little rendezvous? 

Sent you a private message art...with some instructions.

Expecting to hear from you...soon.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

steel...great to hear from you! And yes...I do think we need to chat again.

I especially liked the pic! Your wife looks as beautiful, sexy...and desirable...as ever! Damn...those tits...incredible! I have to tell you...her mouth, her lips...look so warm, soft and inviting there. I want her!

Very glad you posted her on this thread. Brings back some great memories...and tells me you still have the desire to be "cucked" and share her.

So yes...we DO need to chat again!

Talk to you soon.

Thanks!

DomBull4U

steel...those curves look pretty damn good this morning. Her skin looks beautiful...creamy smooth...would love to lick her....all over...everywhere! That would include those pretty tits of hers...mmmmm, yummy!

Like someone said...give us more of your slut wife!

I'd change that slightly. 

Give ME more of your wife/  MY slut! She is, right? My slut? I think she is...I think you "gave" her to me earlier on this thread. You can check if you have to. But I'm sure you don't...you KNOW she IS!

Give ME more of your sexy wife, steel!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...