CuckoldFart.com

Another sexy wife...rjhsteel2001's....turned into a dirty slut!

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Giving this thread a little bump...to show off rjhsteel's beautiful wife. What a fantastic, fun, curvy body she has...especially those nice big tits!

It's always nice to hear from old friends...and I was pleasantly surprised when my friend steel got in touch with me a few days ago. We had a nice catch-up chat...and steel wanted to know if I was still interested in his wife being a slut for me. Silly question!!!

steel must be feeling a strong desire to be cucked again...he told me all about how he wanted to watch as I took his wife in my arms...and took control of her. He wanted to watch me undress her and take her again. Lol...steel has always had mixed emotions about his wife being a slut for another man. But appearently he and his wife had been talking...and she wanted to experience that slutty feeling she gets from being with a man besides her husband. And appearently steel couldn't resist his own desires to be a cuckold husband. 

As I said...always nice to hear from old friends like steel.

I'm hoping things can be worked out so that I can help steel and his sexy wife with their naughty fantasies!

Just wanted to "bump" this thread to show off steel's incredible wife...and let him know I am thinking of her!

Stay in touch, steel!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol...steel must be feeling "it" again. That's rjhsteel2001. steel sent me a short note a day or so ago. It didn't really say much...didn't say much at all actually. And it definitely didn't say he was feeling "it".  The note didn't have to say that, but it's true. And I know it. Notes from hubs like steel usually don't come right out and say it.

And the "it" I am referring to of course is his need to be cucked. His need to see his sexy, curvy wife being a dirty slut...being used by another man. Used as a sex toy. 

steel didn't come right out and say that. but that's what he wanted...and that's what he wants. steels note...and notes from hubs like steel... are all usually quite vague. Don't say much at all.  Most of the time it's just 4 or 5 words. Something like "Hello Dom...was wondering how you were doing." Or "Hi Dom, haven't heard from you in a while." Or sometimes just "Dom, hope everything is ok." 

steel's note was something like that. Didn't say "it"...but I know stèel...I know his type...and I know what was on his mind. 

That's a pic of steel's wife below. God those tits of hers are amazing. Look at 'em. Beautiful! Big...soft...round...full...tits! And what steel really wanted to ask me...what he wants...is to see his pretty wife on her knees being a slut for my cock. Sucking it...taking it deep in her mouth...to the back of her throat...spitting on it, slobbering on it...letting some of the spit drip down all over those pretty tits. Then her getting fucked...taking my cock in a variety of positions...missionary....cowgirl...reverse cowgirl...doggy...however I want her...those big tits of hers flopping around as she takes a hard pounding from my rock hard cock. And then his wife put back on her knees...so she can suck her pussy juices off my cock. Slobbering and spitting again...gasping for air as I fuck her mouth...and finally taking a cum bath as I shoot off all over her lips...mouth and face...letting my jizz drip off her chin...and all over those pretty, pretty tits. 

That about it, steel? That really what you wanted when you sent me a note saying...Hi Dom, would love to chat again.

That is "it", isn't it steel? Is that what you wanted to chat about. No need to answer...you don't have to.

I'll be in touch...

DomBull4U

20200410_143719.thumb.jpg.15335e2ec5add28f24355ab920e44635.jpg

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
On 6/8/2021 at 10:03 AM, rjhsteel said:

Returned to this old thread as this is my wife........

But steel...yes, this thread was about your wife...

but it was about her being a dirty slut! A dirty slut for me!

Your wife...MY dirty slut.

Your wife...dressing...and being...slutty for me....offering me her big tits to have fun with and enjoy!

Welcome back steel!

DomBull4U

24062-20161018_104159_4efc.jpg

24062-20161018_121611_b687.jpg

• Like 4