CuckoldFart.com

Connection though this site

Biged

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

I have been on this site since it started.  I have chatted with many people on this site.  Some claimed they were going to vacation in NYC and some claimed to live in New York City.  I have met exactly zero from here.  I have been stood up 3 times by couples from this site.  In the other cases the "couples" disappeared when the date of the "visit" arrived.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2019 at 3:28 AM, xfunny68 said:

hello and wich site you use to hace vonnectiones with ladies? i travel a lot also

not much now, .. how about you, which site did you use or still using?

3 hours ago, captainblack said:

I have been on this site since it started.  I have chatted with many people on this site.  Some claimed they were going to vacation in NYC and some claimed to live in New York City.  I have met exactly zero from here.  I have been stood up 3 times by couples from this site.  In the other cases the "couples" disappeared when the date of the "visit" arrived.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

I agree, it has been disappointing on this site. I had a long talk with a lady and another cople here and they disappeared once we agreed on date and time to meet.

got lots of hits on CL in the past. nothing since CL went down..

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, slutwifeshare said:

I arranged to meet a guy to have my wife , we turned up , he didn't ! But being the place we arranged is a place were theres plenty of willing guys we didn't go home disappointed one bit !!

glad you got lucky after all.

where about are you and what was that place that got you so much luck?

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2019 at 1:54 PM, Biged said:

I agree, it has been disappointing on this site. I had a long talk with a lady and another cople here and they disappeared once we agreed on date and time to meet.

got lots of hits on CL in the past. nothing since CL went down..

I hear you, brother. The old CL was great for hookups. Miss it dearly. 

• 9 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 1:52 PM, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

as our policy,  no name will be given, but, we met a gentleman here who was morw than happy to accommodate  my wife with his 8 inches.

We live in the smokey mountains and have made lots of friends over the years on various websites

Did he Cum alot in her?