CuckoldFart.com

Breeding

Mt872

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Guest MichaelDawe
On 9/8/2019 at 6:27 AM, Billparker said:

I'm raising other men's kids.

We have 4 . All adults now and some even having family of their own. Two of them are through loving sharing and cuckolding. Was happy to raise them.

• 1 year later...

I love the thought of my gal becoming pregnant from other men. I wish I could have met a gal like this when I was youngrer. All I want is her to bring me home her sloppy, well used pudsy from her escapades to clean up. Would love it if she got pregnant and didnt even know who the father might be cuz she fucks so many men, in the end tho, does it matter? I would love them like they were mine, even if they were black. Thats the ultimate being cucked, everyone knows your girl is a slut but now they know she likes the brothers and BBC and she is fucking them, not you, but maybe you get sloppy seconds.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I just think there's something incredibly hot about being able to watch a woman's body change and having the control over it. Just knowing that she's LOVED every thrust of me inside of her, and taken my thick hot sperm and let it grow in her. It's exciting.

Of course, having the cuck realise he's growing my spawn is an added part of the fun. 

On 10/19/2023 at 8:53 AM, starkybull said:

I just think there's something incredibly hot about being able to watch a woman's body change and having the control over it. Just knowing that she's LOVED every thrust of me inside of her, and taken my thick hot sperm and let it grow in her. It's exciting.

Of course, having the cuck realise he's growing my spawn is an added part of the fun. 

Especially if it,s BLACK,and she knows him well and his friends,not sure who,s it is,,