CuckoldFart.com

Breeding

Mt872

Curious. Does anyone else out there want their wives birth control to fail while with him? Or have him cum in her unprotected? I get so hard at the thought of this happening to my wife. Not sure I could do it. But it’s hot to think about 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

CUCKOLD TEST

I had one couple where the wife went off birth control.  They wanted another kid and he could not do the job.  She got knocked up straight away.  No I do not have a kid.  She had a health crisis and lost the baby.  She was over 40 at the time I knocked her up, so it was a high risk pregnancy, but they wanted a third kid, so we went for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, captainblack said:

I had one couple where the wife went off birth control.  They wanted another kid and he could not do the job.  She got knocked up straight away.  No I do not have a kid.  She had a health crisis and lost the baby.  She was over 40 at the time I knocked her up, so it was a high risk pregnancy, but they wanted a third kid, so we went for it.

Maybe in a situation where one is unable, but I’ve seen many where it was just to do it.  Those are the ones I cant comprehend. 

4 minutes ago, captainblack said:

riprap69 not to mention the worries about STDs with a stranger!

This is not talked about nearly enough here. I feel like the "ur wife should be a bareback only slut with strangers" is almost the perfect litmus test to spot fakes. 

• Like 1

subsucko I can tell you that I do not go bareback with random women.  Heck I do not even do it with my own hotwives until at least trust is established that she is fucking no one else, she trusts that I am bare back with no one else, and we know each other to be STD free.

A couple of years ago I had two cuck couples at the same time.  Both women were on birth control, but I had a choice to make as to which one I would bareback.  She was the only one, even times when I had them both together.

This is a very important topic. Someone could “look clean” and it could be the biggest mistake. Testing is really the only way, or if you are with someone one long term. Yes... we all want it to be bare all the time. It’s just not possible

• Like 5

12 hours ago, subsucko said:

This is not talked about nearly enough here. I feel like the "ur wife should be a bareback only slut with strangers" is almost the perfect litmus test to spot fakes. 

I wouldn't necessarily say that. My wife has never been on birth control. Neither one of us have ever been very adamant with condoms. We went bare before eachother and continue to do so. Having 4 different experiences with others since we have been married. Do you give oral bare? If so, does that not mean the condom is only protecting against pregnancy. You already have the other person in your mouth, and in your body. We've been lucky I suppose. 

We have also talked about having another mans child. Quite a bit. It's something we want. We learned after meeting that we both thought of having mixed families when we were younger. Both avoiding that scenario for whatever reason. After being together for 10 plus years. Having lots of conversations over the last 5 or so. We're just kind of left wondering now...

• Like 3

Well it is sometimes an act of kindness. When Sandra and I married she told me she wanted several children.

I was almost 12 years her senior and we tried for several months without any results so we contacted a Dr.and I found out thet when I was a child I had German measles and I was sterol and ould never father a child.

We discussed artificial insemination and other birth methods but they were all to expensive and adoption was out of the question since she wanted a child of her flesh.

For over a yearof talking about it we decided that we should pick a guy that resembled me to do it and we began looking around and we found a guy online that agreed to do it so we waited until she was ovalating and she spent a weekend with him and became pregnant,

We now have three children and have decided that it is enough for us so we can concentrate on raising them.

• Like 5

raising someone elses child is big No for me.so after 3rd child at the age of 32 wife was ligated as i or wife didnt like the idea of using condoms.so when she became hot wife at 38 she always had her lover without condom and enjoyed hot com inside her 

• Like 3

We make sure the people we fuck are tested for STDs and then it is bareback for both of us! We prefer to fuck only other married people because it is the hottest most forbidden adulterous act. It is hottest when the other couple also has a deep yearning for unprotected sex and mutual breeding. I love ejaculating inside another man's wife and we both love it when another man ejaculates deep inside my wife. We prefer to watch and be watched by the other spouses as it happens. It is so hot to see another man's, or several men's cum oozing out of her cunt. It's not an option, it is so hot it is almost required for us, so we stick with the people who want the same. We let the couples know that once another man cums in my wife's cunt they have the right to fuck each other anytime they want, sometimes other married couples agree to the same conditions. 

• Like 6

My wife and I were married for 18 years, with 3 daughters (17, 15 and 13) and my wife now wanted another (hopefully a boy). After trying for a year we decided to get tested.  I was fine but Doc told her that her chances were almost Nil. We were not happy, but life goes on, and we did have 3 daughters already.

About another year later, we began talking about trying a 3-some with a very close friend who lost his wife 3 months earlier after 25 years of marriage.  I was a little jealous at first, but it broke my heard to see my friend broken-hearted all the time, and my wife was keen to try it once.  I wondered at first if her decision was based on the fact that he was black.

He and I were about the same height, weight, and cock size (we had taken many showers together after workouts at the YMCA.)  We had had many discussions over the years about our sex lives, so I knew what he enjoyed in bed.

He had been fond of my wife for years so it was not hard to convince him.  We set up to meet the following Saturday.

So, now to answer your question.

We did meet on that Saturday.  We did not have condoms (didn't even think to bring any) and she was not on any birth control.  The three of us discussed the potential of pregnancy but decided that the risk was almost Nil.  If she did get pregnant by our friend, we would tell our families and friends that she had been raped and too ashamed to go to the police or hospital. We would obviously raise the child as one of our own.

The three of us had a great time.  We each fucked my wife a couple of times, cumming in her each time.  I'm not going to bother with all the details here.

She did  NOT get pregnant that night, nor did she get pregnant any of the other nights we got together (once a month or so)  for the next 14 years before he got married again.  The risk that she could get pregnant was never discussed again, and I can't say it made the sex any more or less thrilling.

• Like 4

On 3/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, Mt872 said:

Curious. Does anyone else out there want their wives birth control to fail while with him? Or have him cum in her unprotected? I get so hard at the thought of this happening to my wife. Not sure I could do it. But it’s hot to think about 

IT,S THE BEST SEXIEST PART XX

938_1000.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1